Watching these two laugh at each other’s jokes and be all in love just makes me want to commit sucicide

Watching these two laugh at each other’s jokes and be all in love just makes me want to commit sucicide.

nice blog, faggot.
go cry on the right board > /r9k/

so don't fucking watch it then

/thread

then why do you?

alternatively, why don't you?

someone's getting fat and for once it's not the woman

Keep in mind she wears wigs because she's legitimately fucked in the head and pulls her hair out in clumps. If anyone is going to kill themselves it's her.

I remember when that bitch would group Skype with a bunch of dudes slutting it up for attention before the beta cru started lavishing praise on the talentless whore She was trying to be a new boxy at the time

Don't talk about shoe like that. She not like that at all. She's cool and chill. I think they make a good couple.

hope he likes sloppy seconds

>I hate these people!
>I better watch their YouTube videos...

The absolute state of SJW's these days.

Congrats on falling into her trap I guess. I'll give her this, she's a perfect example of how if you're a marginally attractive female you can become a huge E-celeb with minimal effort. She doesn't even need to make regular videos or say anything particularly insightful in the videos she does.

>the sceptic poomunity

I had literally never heard of ShoeOnHead before last month.

I only found out about her because some millennial faggot was having a full-blown shit-fit online, about how she was apparently some kind of Satanist Nazi Whore of Babylon or something.

I punched her name into Google and found some of her videos.
Apparently she nuclear-triggers millennial SJW's because she:
1. Is a woman, and
2. Says the "wage-gap" isn't real

Apparently that's enough to make you literal Hitler incarnate these days.

Why does anyone care about this boxxy clone?

She's a racemixing whore, I thought liberals love that

Thanks for the info fren, now I don't have to google anything or watch her videos

Because what she says is problematic, and she needs to be deplatformed!

How's her footgame?

I also hope she does. Skeptic is literally divorced.

Fpbp

>20 years old
>already divorced
Millenial roasties are the worst. I’m still holding out hope for Gen Z

>come home
>find bound and gagged Shoe0nhead on your bed
What do?

rekt

Feed her eggs.

>She's a racemixing whore

just like every idolized alt-right darling

What is that sword in the middle called?

Gram

Dont you want to be a part of Skeptic™ Plus™ user?

Uh sauce?

I've got no idea what it is and don't care but I hope you keep watching so I won't have to read any more irrelevant youtube Le geek threads, saged.

She has said before that you shouldn't come to her videos for intellectual discussion but for spicy memes and Bants

That's just his opinion. Her videos are funny

Who are these people