Did you guys like Thor: Redditrock?

Did you guys like Thor: Redditrock?

yes

Ctrl F the catalogue mein friend

Thor: Ragnarok?
Yes. But I too saw the similarities to GoTG.
Even with those parts, it was good. Those were the only flaws. Still, it was enjoyable.

Friendly reminder that Hel (not Hela wtf?) was Loki's daughter. Friendly reminder that Heimdal was the whitest of gods. Friendly reminder that apparently it's fine to ruin Norse mythology because if this would have been some negro mythology there would have been riots.

>that willy wonka tunnel scene
Why?

Friendly reminder your autism is not welcome here. Friendly reminder Sup Forums------------>

>actual Norse mythology=marvel Thor lore
I don’t have a brain let picture small enough for you

Honestly it felt more similar to an Edgar Wright film. Ragnarok only seemed similar to GotG in the marketing but was more different than I expected when I actually watched it.

>Ragnarok
>Surtur setting Asgard on fire
omg it's not supposed to be norse mythology u guys omg
Fuck off.

>serious moments
>
Fucking why, I understand like in the opening sequence when Thor was captured, but damn show would have been 8/10 if there wasn't quips all time, every time.

Warriors Three spin-off when

Agreed. Moive undercut or just completely diregarded all of the emotion and stakes it could/should have had. Honestly, even when the 'emotional scenes' weren't followed up by jokes, they were still piss poor (e.g. Odin's dying scene and then being forgotten about in maybe a minute when Thor gets to Sakaar to begin his quipping journey). Honestly, not shilling here, but this is the most overratted movie of this year, it's a 6/10. Just a simple 'cover up our shitty writing and incompotence with jokes so people don't notice it' type of movie. FUN!

Thor also wasn't a superhero who fought for the Avengers against an alien invasion in New York in Norse mythology. Seems like someone would pick up on that goof up.

heh heh yeah i wuv supah hewo mobies heh heh hehe they make woud boom booms and vewy bwight make me feew good heh heh heh

Movie is pretty meh! I already expected it to be bad and only came for the quips. It's bad at that too. Worse, all the funny jokes were already revealed in the trailer so what is the point?

Should have stayed home and pirate it.

I mean if it were 100% faithful to the mythology the universe would be made out of a frost giants ballsack

I loved how ridiculous it was.

Thor has totally different humor from previous films
Willy Wonka reference
Doctor Strange cameo
Epic intergalactic gladiator fight
Giant fucking daemon
Jeff Goldblum

They should put a lot more crazy shit in superhero movies. The genre has become boring.

Would rather cut my balls off than watch another mcu movie

>Thor used to have a sort of man out of time humor
>now he's just an idiot

Guess which movie I am describing: Thor 1 or Thor 3?
>Movie starts
>Display of Thor's battle prowess
>Family issues
>Thor loses his powers (sort of)
>Gets exiled on another planet
>Makes friends with a human (portman/hulk for the spergs who think I confused valkyrie with a human)
>We see his hot naked upper body
>Meanwhile, his green clothed black haired pale skinned slim sibling with a horned helmet is trying to rule Asgard
>Said sibling is commanding an army of faceless mindless minions
>Loki is being a complete backstabbing dick
>2/3rds of the movie is Thor on that other planet trying to return to Asgard and get his full powers back
>He has a fight with a giant powerful beast on that planet which beats him almost unconscious, but he gets his powers back and beats the beast
>Saves Asgard in the end by sacrificing something he loves and cares for a lot
>A few references and tie-ins to the MCU here and there
>Gratuitous Stan Lee cameo
>quips
>Thor has totally different humor from previous films
Yeah but it killed all tension, I never felt threatened the least bit of Hela. And what was up with completely ignoring the three stooges' deaths? Might as well kill them off screen
>Willy Wonka reference
You mean the grandmaster? Or something I missed?
>Doctor Strange cameo
It was fun
>Epic intergalactic gladiator fight
Oh come on it was completely tenseless
>Giant fucking daemon
And they didn't deliver. "Hullk don't smash!"? Seriously?
>Jeff Goldblum
Yeah I liked him I guess. I thought it was a reskinned collector from GotG at first.

actual norse mythology had loki turn into a mare , get fucked by a stallion and give birth to an eight legged horse, all just to screw a builder over his payment for building the walls of Asgard