Why the fuck is no one talking about this...

Why the fuck is no one talking about this? The majority of Harvey and Spacey’s allegations were harassment or trying to fuck someone in a position under you. This guy literally raped four people. As in pinned them down and forced his cock into them against their will. Yet silence. What the fuck.

>literally raped four people
>accusations

hmm

Literally who?

>This guy literally raped four people. As in pinned them down and forced his cock into them against their will.
proof?

this is your brain on feminism. Can't wait til everyone else gets tired of the wind bags and their bullshit rape accusations and Hollywood can go back to operating normally for another 50 years

I hope Mila Kunis got raped good

So much this. Last couple of years sure feel like a 24hr entertainment shows channel broke into reality.

where to deposit your dollar?

Scientology is covering it up

good. fuck that guy and any character hes ever played.

>Rape

They regret fucking with him or are we talking about actual rape?

He raped me too

>their will
only liberals have faith in free will dumdum

>GUYS I WAS RAPED TOOO

Please ... its getting tiresome.

Fuck off asshole

Because he's a fucking nobody who '''raped''' nobodies so nobody gives a fuck.

He's a scientologist.

>hyde
>i was intoxicated and shit
>I didnt reall wanna fuck him afterwards so it is rape.

>Can't wait til everyone else gets tired of the wind bags and their bullshit rape accusations

That will do nothing. No matter how much the average American doesn't buy this crap, the Media will keep pushing it for as long as it serves their agenda.

This will only end when someone in power, or someone that the people in power, gets accused.
Appropriately enough, that's how both the Salem Witch Trials and the McCarthy Trials ended. In Salem, the witchhunt kept going without pause till a senator's wife got accused of being a witch, and the McCarthy Trials kept going until McCarthy himself started sniffing too close so subversion within the military.

tl;dr, the historical trend is that people in power do nothing to stop lives from being ruined in runaway witchhunts until its their ass on the defendant's chair. Then shit gets shut-down fast.

>Why the fuck is no one talking about this?
he's practically a nobody (compared to other sex pests out right now) and Scientology have lots of money to spend quieting people

it's weird netflix is doing nothing considering there's a fucking DA investigation

How can we stop the white males from raping everybody? First slavery, then nazism, and now endless rape, can nothing sate these pale monsters?

Is he connected to Scientology?

What should Netflix do in your opinion?

>Now endless rape
Remember that those events happened years ago. Sexual harassment and rape have been going on for a while now. The question is "will some hollywood cases stop ongoing or future rapists/harassers?"

Because Danny Masterson hasn't been relevant for at least a decade?

Totally would pretend to be one of them to get laid.

well? who'd he rape?

that wasn't a woman that was topher grace

This is Sup Forums now we only talk about Jewish and black people. If a white guy rapes someone then it didn't actually happen and all the accusers are lying

>i can't wait for Hollywood going back to being a shiska sex slave farm for the Jews

It's the eternal debate. What's worse, Jews, women, or niggers?

Straight white males.

>Tfw you're so irrelevant that not even sexual assault is enough to get you attention.

scientology ops itt. do not engage

>curly hair
>white

kek weak bait is weak

Uh huh....

and you can bet your ass it will. This is what happens when dumb fucking whores let people grope them for a chance at fame. Then when they are old and used up they start spilling their shit for a little more time in the spotlight. And pretty soon all the used up whores are spilling shit at the same time. Til eventually people stop listening because nobody believes them anymore. It's happened before. It's a cycle.

>white
>rape
Lmao

Fucked him behind a 7/11 dumster.

"He told me he loved me!!"

= Rape.

If it's legit, then fuck him. Throw him to the wolves. But if it's whores who overvalued their crusty hole, then I hope he destroys them in court.

>jews
In the oven
>womyn
In the kitchen
>niggers

finally going after the major power-players. god bless you feminism

>this is your brain on feminism. Can't wait til everyone else gets tired of the wind bags and their bullshit rape accusations and Hollywood can go back to operating normally for another 50 years

Feminism will be more prominent in the future because more women work in the economy and are in male spaces

Your rightwing view of patriarchal-matriarchal cycle&bust is optimistic

To be honest, why the fuck should people get paid millions of dollars just for acting and looking pretty without suffering? Every job in the world has some downside and if the downside of being a famous millionaire is being a whore for ugly old jews then I'd say that's fair in this extremely unfair world we live in.

>guilty before proven innocent
Honestly the statute of limitations on rape should be 4 years tops.

Hey. This is the internet. No proof needed

hahahahahhahahahhahaha
the fucking guy from men at work

>As in pinned them down and forced his cock into them against their will
yeah that's not what 'rape' means most of the time

>literally
>allegedly

This has to stop.

No. This is your brain on Scientology when you’re trying to leave the cult

Hey Danny, didn't know your browsed this shithole

How much does David pay you to do this? Oh that’s right, you do it for free

David Duchovny?

Francis from Malcolm in the Middle's brother

>tfw a pretty good post

Rape is what African militias do to raided villages.
What you're talking about is regret.

>samefag

>if its legit.

Get the fuck outta here with that shit. These bitches are all lying whores looking for attention or an angle to get paid. Period.

>To be honest, why the fuck should people get paid millions of dollars just for acting and looking pretty without suffering?

Because they generate massive amounts of $$$ for their employers.

Your cashier job at Mcdonalds generates jack shit in comparisin.

Hey, my manager told me I generated a lot of money so fuck you

>Samefag

Not even close. I just like the Salem/Mcarthy comparison because that is seriously the mentality right now with this shit. Anyone accouse gets zero chsnce to defend themselves and will automatically be fired.

100 Quarter Pounders with cheese =/= $200,000,000 dollars in revenue. Not even if you super size it.

They'll also believe any refugee rape story, like that fake story about a Russian girl that got raped in Berlin. There is no proof that refugees rape more than native Europeans. Most refugees are just families that flee war.
Of course if white guys get accused, like some college lacrosse team, then Sup Forums will defend them without question. They'll make up excuses like that the girl just got drunk and regretted it, feminists lies, sjw-infested colleges etc.

>They'll also believe any refugee rape story, like that fake story about a Russian girl that got raped in Berlin. There is no proof that refugees rape more than native Europeans. Most refugees are just families that flee war.

oh come on now, that's literally not true and the facts are easily available. most families get left behind, young men mostly come over as refugees. it's an objective, observable, measurable fact.

>like some college lacrosse team
Like the Duke Lacrosse Case? Which was proven to be bullshit?

Because ScientoLogy is more powerful than Harvey Weinstein could ever dream of

>In the alleged criminal case of Lisa F., a 13 year old Russian-German girl was reported missing for over a day in Berlin in January 2016 and, after returning, she first claimed that that she had been kidnapped and raped by three strangers. The case has been promptly used by Russian officials and media to accuse Germany of tolerating and covering up child abuse which in turn provoked demonstrations of Russian Germans in several cities in Germany. The kidnapping story has been shortly after proven to be false by police after analysis of mobile phone logs and Lisa admitted she went into hiding voluntarily and wasn't raped
This is a confirmed fake story. The facts are easily available.
Never forget who started the conflict. If the US hadn't fucked everything up we wouldn't even have refugees.

Probably because he is less famous and important than Spacey and Weinstein, and no one has discussed him in over 10 years

because nobody knows who the fuck this literally who z lister is

>Is he connected to Scientology?
danny (along with his sister on The Walking Dead) were born into Scientology. Their dad has since left and they've both "disconnected" from him. Because they were born into it they're pretty much true believers and because they're celebs the church itself will spend big bucks to defend them.
>What should Netflix do in your opinion?
same shit they were doing with spacey before the weight of the accusations were too much, suspend production of his show

A single accusation ruined Kevin Spacey's life. He was accused in the media of trying to fuck a 14 year old and taking no for an answer.

But then again Trump was accused of repeatedly raping a 14 year old in court and he's President so I'm confused with the rules.

This all this #metoo bullshit is just that irrelevant past their prime old sluts whining about their lack of fame turn around and falsely accuse men hey had encounters with, that they thought would further their career.

>Salem time and place
>senators existing

Nigga the fuck you smoking

>senate=politician
There fixed it for you

he's a retard and admited he did it and tried to spin the public opinion by coming out as gay

There weren't any real politicians you brainlet, it was a tiny fucking colony.

I should join scientology so they protect me from rape charges

fuck, hyde was the best.
i hope netflix doesnt cancel the ranch, it's comfy as fuck

ok then, the mayor. JEEZ!

do you think he raped his sister?

holy shit I had no idea they were related

Holy fug

I'm not even going to look into these accusations to know they're false. Women are full of shit.

The difference is liberals will remove/blacklist someone who's a rapist if it blows up, conservatives give a lot less fucks.

Took O'Reilly 10+ sexual harassment settlements and numerous employees at fox complaining about him over multiple decades to get him fired. Many of his viewers and fans still defend him even now and are mad about Fox getting rid of the show

Took Kevin Spacey one accusation. and no one is coming to his defense.

Same reason no one cares about Trump, his voters don't care about the rape because they care more about his policies.

>inb4 every male in Hollywood outed as gay, a rapist, or a gay rapist

But Netflix suspended the show even before the allegations...the medias and netflix tried to say later that it was due to the allegations but it wasn't.
So really, they don't care about it.

this shit is on another level of narcissism

>Yet silence. What the fuck.

probably they are just waiting to see if / when the prosecutor files charges. These are criminal acts not vague claims of 'sexual harassment' . Some people don't seem to know the difference.

he's in the tribe

Burn!

Nobody's cared about this guy since That '70s Show peaked in like 2002. That's how he got away with it.

the fuck

>I'm not even going to look into these accusations to know they're false. Women are full of shit.

i'm inclined to agree. maybe i live in a weird social circle, and always have but here is how it has gone for my whole life, and i'm in my 30's. If a girl makes any kind of accusation or even suggestion a guy was rapey or overly aggressive with her, the guy no matter his social standing, popularity, or how big he is, is at the very least socially ostracized, and usually beat up sometimes by his own friends. No proof needed but the girl saying, "he was grabby" or "he took advantage". If a boss at work is doing shit like this everyone absolutely fucking relishes taking him down, guys and girls included. Everyone loves taking the boss down a peg. So i think shit like this, while it may happen, is extremely rare for someone to get away with for any length of time. People underestimate how many guys are white knights, and how everyone loves taking down those above them.

yeah, that's why liberals got rid of Weinstein 30 years ago and Bill Clinton never made it out of Arkensaw
it is the hypocrisy of the left that is the story; not the sexual assaults

>will respond if developments occur
what developments? evidence of his rapes? it's not like anyone has cared about that before.

Bitch, if you get raped then the evidence leaves your pussy within 24 hours. Real rape victims call the cops and get CSI up in their snatch.

I know you're meme'ing, but still...

Eat facts nigger!

Literally Scientology.