What did he mean by this?

What did he mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8J0-ZatDHug
youtube.com/watch?v=O4ZFv6jsUMg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

he told them to kys on Sup Forums

It means he admits his mistakes unlike Mr. "Grab em' by the pusy" Drumpf.

He stole their lunch money and pushed them down and called them chomsky honks

can't be outed as a rapist if you out yourself first

lol that didn't take long

you can always count on someone to make an ironic shitpost about trump, idris elba, or slayyyyy queen

Capital punishment it is.

ya ya u tell em

He probably told a few of them to kys themself.

It means that in his what 60 years of life, he may have said somet things that twitter feminist would consider sexist and inpolitically correct

and that literally makes him hitler and he deserves to be blacklisted from hollywood

Trump apologized for that tape, even though he did nothing wrong. Baldwin is literally admitting that he bullies women.

Truly a method actor, he has taken his role of impersonating Trump too far.

I like how just sticking your bottom lip out is considered a genius impression by (((critics))).

>ywn be bullied by Alec Baldwin

Women love to be bullied by powerful men, only those in denial say otherwise.

Get back in your box, gran. Don't make me set the dog on you.

why the hell are these actors doing this shit when it's basically an invitation, "please convict me in the court of public opinion for some rape allegations"

seems like you should keep your fucking head down, what did (((they))) mean by this?

probably this

youtube.com/watch?v=8J0-ZatDHug

>I DON'T GIVE A DAMN THAT YOU'RE 12 YEARS OLD

...Are you serious? Trump didn't offer up an apology at all. He kept insisting it was "locker room talk", as if that excuses it. You'd be hard pressed to find an example of Trump apologizing for anything, because he's a cunt.

That he has never been a nice person. There's a lot of stories of him acting like an asshole.

PUT THAT COFFEE DOWN

jesus christ who cares. like really who gives a fuck

>dad angry at ungrateful daughter so he chews her out on the phone

boring

the only reason anyone could pretend to make a big deal out of this is if they are a hyperdefensive trumpcuck

He's known to be an asshole on set. Probably hasn't molested anyone but is preparing for staff coming out about how he has verbally abused them.

Yeah I wasn't buying the "grab em by the pussy" thing. He is a pussy.

In that same conversation he says he bought a woman (who he had not yet slept with) furniture. In the video when a pretty woman walks up, he displays obvious shyness, which he covers up with his usual mannerisms.

This is not a sexual predator, this is the equivalent of a teenage boy talking shit with his friends about girls.

who cares faggot he was right, if you've never said some edgy bullshit while having a laff with your friends maybe you're just a soft little bitch, normal humans don't think "how does this sentence contribute to systemic discrimination and how can I make everyone feel inclusive?" every single time they say something. kill you are kys you're are self

>the only reason anyone could pretend to make a big deal out of this is if they are a hyperdefensive trumpcuck

This was a made a big deal out of like 10 years ago.

That he asked some women what's in their wallet and immediately rammed his fingers in there without waiting.

youtube.com/watch?v=O4ZFv6jsUMg

BASED

>roasties think women letting you do things is rape
lmao btfo

i never heard of it

probably because it was so boring

The difference is I'm not running for president. Hell, you can't even excuse this with "He wasn't considering running for president at the time" because he did in fact run for president back in 2000. A president should be held to a higher standard but Trump just drags the office through the mud.

>alcoholic
> calls his 11 year old daughter a pig over the phone like a maniac
>becomes violent when he's told to stop playing with his phone on a plane
>admits to bullying women
>left willing to forgive him for all this just because he sometimes makes fun of Trump

what did Hollywood mean by this?

>I am a hypocrite, I must take time off of acting to reflect on the actions I have made in my life

This is actually a fairly alpha way of dealing with your shortcomings. Did he rape anybody or did he just call them fat pigs?

biggest attention whoring faggot in the biz, if this world was just he'd be immediately executed by firing squad

>The difference is I'm not running for president

It's no difference at all because no human is some perfect meme angel and if any of them tells you this they are obviously full of shit, so basically what you are asking is "please lie to me, feed turds into my mouth, I need the taste of feces so that I don't become outraged", they lie about it because retarded people like you exist in vast numbers

what is it with trump supporters and never ending obsession with feces, rape, getting cucked and big black cock

Its groundbreaking because you cant do it when you imitate blacks

who knows, I certainly wouldn't since I'm not a "trump supporter" and this thread is about alec baldwin anyway

>I did some things..raped some women
>see, watch me throw myself under the bus. I'm a good guy now.
1st world show business at its finest