In the last episode we learn that Boom Howard is a Texas Ranger

>in the last episode we learn that Boom Howard is a Texas Ranger
Why did he never help Hank all those times then. When Hank was dealing drugs, was a pimp, an arsonist, a fugitive, etc. It makes no sense. Was Boom Howard a secret asshole?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=xdyGfiIirD8
m.youtube.com/watch?v=EAU_atZ45_Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Boom Howard

hm?

it's Boomhauer, Jeff Boomhauer
The Texas Rangers badge could have been a fake one to score with the chicks, btw

I think Boomhauer is the german translation. Its Jeff Jeffery Boom Howard. He is the secret father of Bobby because bobby is also named Jeffery. Boom Howard helped Peggy out when Hank couldn't conceive.

dont tell me you actually thought his name was boom howard?

That's his name, in America at least. I think in germany or something its Boomhauer, same as Rutger Hauer. He's german isn't he?

The ranger badge is circular and made from a 10 peso coin. Boom Howard's badge was obviously fake.

Undercover officers let heaps slide in the course of their investigations. You know, so the cover isn't blown.

He was probably tasked with checking on Dale and his "militia activities" rather than Hank.

With the ultimate irony being Dale was a mostly harmless conspiracy theorist (who got some things right).

It certainly didn't help him that time he fell asleep in his speedo and drifted downriver and ended up getting arrested and sent to a mental institute. Dang ol' motormouth of his, man.

Hank had to bail him out

That's true. It only makes it worse that he didn't help Hank out in those times OP mentioned.

so compared to local cops and the FBI, who are the texas rangers?

Haha fucking what are you talking about?

More like the FBI, but in the state of Texas, so state agents.

I've never seen the european dubs but I guess he is non-american so he thought Boom Howard is called Hauer here as well.

Is this the birth of a new meme?

Theory that makes the show better, I like it.

State police. The US law enforcement hierarchy goes

>City Police: jurisdiction over specific cities
>Sheriff Department: jurisdiction over the entire county
>State Police/Rangers/Whatever the particular state wants to call them: jurisdiction over the entire state. Technically the Highway Patrol falls onto this category as well.
>US Federal Marshalls: Regional jurisdiction over several states
>FBI: Federal jurisdiction

deepest lore
m.youtube.com/watch?v=xdyGfiIirD8

BONUS TRACK: m.youtube.com/watch?v=EAU_atZ45_Q

Reminder Dale was a Russian spy who decided to defect because he didn't want to see Joseph grow up in a broken home and he actually began to grow and like Hank and co.

>tells Bill so hank doesnt find out
>bill goes to save them
>ends up staying because people listen to him

>soviet spy
>with a gay cowboy for a dad

I dont think so, tim

>Boom Howard

There's the ep where he helps Peggy steal from that con artist's safe