Jon Snow who?

>When life is so good that your sun and stars is in your city...you loose your eyes and gain 5 grins (and gins) where until now they'd only been one... (*grins- there's always more gins)
@prideofgypsies YOU ALWAYS MOTHER OF DRAGONS MAIN MAN
#lookoutjonsnowdrogosgotyournumber
#happinessishere #hawaiianhakahunkoffunshutsdownlondon
instagram.com/p/BbHHxuEl73O/

Its not fair

Do you live to scour the social media of celebrities? Get a life

Yup, they've definitely fucked irl.

I dont understand why Momoa is shacked up with a 50 year old 5/10 when he could fuck pretty much any woman on the planet right now

i don't get it

the guy playing jon snow is dating the hottest girl from the show

who cares what this 4/10 thinks?

That's understandable.

He's getting them cape bucks now so he's far more desirable then Jon Snow.

you do realize that guy has no acting career and is living high life of unreleased box office bombs

this

he's 38 and has a wife

>J-just be yourself user

OP. I don't care but it's funny that like 10 years later she calls Momoa her "sun and stars" and her main man.
Drogo died in season 1, let it go.

Will Seth MacFarlane mention it in Family Guy?

>Ygritte
>hotter than Margery, Myrcella, Melisandre, Ros, Sansa, Myranda amd that blonde whore in Baelish's brothel

YER KNE NOFFING JERN SNERW

Only now I've realized that Kek Drogo is now Acquaman.

>Myranda
Had to google that. She's fucking ugly. The Lexi Belle barbarian the Sam married is better.

dont worry we'll all know his utter failure to bring in box office money once that bomb gets dropped and we stop pretending he has a career

When will they ever learn?

Get a life. saged and reported.

for bulky guys, the size of the cock is even more important : an average penis looks small like a baby dick on a manlet. women are put off by this

sophie is fucking disgusting

He's probably fucked in the head and has mommy issues. Though almost every 10/10 Chad seems to have a wife well bellow his league. Not sure why that is.

>hotter than Sansa, Margaery, Myrcella
Yes. She can't compete with Ros and Mel, I'll give you that.

>the hottest skeleton

Fixed

This is the most Reddit thread I've seen all day congratulations.

Saged

>my sun and stars
>moon of my life
Truly the purest love of the entire GoT universe.

reddit-tier sense of humor you have, fuck off nigger.

Kek
Never fails, that look to the camera

Second hottest skeleton.

>B-but the gormless manlet is fucking the irrelevant skeleton irl
Fucking manletfags BTFO once again.

When girls wear an outfit that has sleeves like that, slightly up the hand, it melts my heart.

hey emilia is a solid 6.5

YOU JUST KNOW

>Though almost every 10/10 Chad seems to have a wife well bellow his league. Not sure why that is.
hint: they are gay

they look qt together, hope he tore her pussy up.

Cause chads know that whores just love them for their looks. These shallow bitches would drop you any moment. That's why you find a person that loves you for you and not your physique.

average british woman

He was with her before he even got a role on Stargate Atlantis.

I'm pretty sure she knows he sleeps around. She just doesn't want to know about it, and he still comes home to her.

There's no way he didn't fuck Emilia and Amber

>When life is so good that your sun and stars is in your city...you loose your eyes and gain 5 grins (and gins) where until now they'd only been one... (*grins- there's always more gins)
Someone please explain what this means. He sounds like hes rolling on mdma.

Do you think it's weird to chill with the actor who play raped you?

No different than all weird shit that went down on set of Cannibal Holocaust where actress wanted to fuck the guy in real life.

Women use sex as a form of control to gain security.

No? It's pretend. She was probably turned on as fuck

>this dumbass actually believes women don't like rough sex with men they find attractive
lad status: wew. lmao

Obviously not considering they're still friends and hang out.

She wrote that.

they totally fucked

She probably posted it being still drunk.

Still drunk, exhausted, sweaty, cum dripping down her thighs

I really don't understand what women love about that manlet.

The face hair and voice. Basically 100% of it.

you're not supposed to. Only faggots would.

>voice
That garbled, intelligible accent. Really?

Face is 5/10, voice sounds like a mongoloid mumbling, and his hair looks perpetually greasy. The only thing he's got going for him is being /fit/.

>When life is so good that your sun and stars is in your city

Sun and stars is Jason.

>You loose your eyes

She's smiling so big her eyes are basically shut.

>gain 5 grins (and gins)

she had 5 orgasms, and 5 gin drinks

>where until now they'd only been one

Kit could only give her one orgasm

It's a cute/pretty thing, not a "split my pussy and show off to my friends"

He can also fit in most standard size purses, like one of those little chihuahua dogs

how much effort&time does it take to get that buff?

>Face is 5/10, voice sounds like a mongoloid mumbling, and his hair looks perpetually greasy

Dude's been working out all of his life basically. And not just lifting but an overall active lifestyle; swimming, surfing etc. So he's got a very balanced physique that you'd be hard pressed to achieve by just going to the gym for a few years. But, that being said, depending on your genetics and your starting level and commitment, you could look similar to that (muscle wise; he's also very tall which adds to the look) in 1.5 - 2 years.

Working out every day, sometimes twice a day for dedicated cardio and another just for lifting.

How did you find this pic of Kit without makeup?

I'm not an actor worth millions with stylists and such am I? Also, i'm not required to be attractive for my occupation.

>sometimes twice a day

I refuse to believe anyone works out multiple times a day

Momoa always looks like he's having a blast whenever I see a photo of him. Glad someone is enjoying themselves.

I used to for football. You're effectively trying to minmax your body. Reduce fat while increasing overall mass/muscle.

I don't understand

He does all sorts of strength sports like barehanded rock climbing. Just lifting itself won't get you here.

>Also, i'm not required to be attractive for my occupation.

Im confused. So you do agree he is attractive, otherwise he wouldnt have gotten a lead role on a huge show to begin with? What happend to "he's 5/10".

Robb and Theon were more the attractive ones and that were constantly getting laid while Jon only had sex with a deformed wildling.

I think you're confusing actors and real world with fictional characters they play in a fictional world.

Kit is literally real life Jon though.

>Kit is literally real life Jon

He's of royal blood and kills frost zombies?

You know he's the new Dolce&Gabbana testimonial, right? You guys are jelly as fuck.

Imagine if Sup Forums existed when Eyes Wide Shut came out, everyone would freak out Cruise got to pound that prime Kidman pusy (8 cm taller)

>Because he always wanted to screw Denise Huxtable

>Dolce&Gabbana testimonial
Sounds very gay and/or meterosexual.

Maybe but their target audience are still mostly females, I'm pretty sure their marketing department is not so retarded to pick someone women don't like.

I am jelly, but I honestly don't understand it.

Tom Cruise may be a manlet, but he is far more handsome and charismatic than Kit.

about to grope superman's ass

This. Cruise is a midget, but I get why women would want to bang him.

His popularity amongst females it literally only Jon/Sansa shippers that latched onto him because the only non-creepy man to interact with the self-insert fandom bicycle.

Tom Cruise is the proof that manlets can learn.

>manchildren on Sup Forums think they know the taste of women better than the marketing dept of a fashion house
Now I've seen it all.

>women
They like what they're told they like. Doesn't change the fact that Kit isn't very attractive.

They got him to attract the gay men fashion demographic, unless you're saying he's selling the female products.

>it's the gays
The level of delusion is off the charts.

Kit is not attractive at all. I can easily lose a bit of weight and shave and I'd look way better than him at any time. I won't get a multi-million dollar fashion contract tho because I'm real and not hyped and forced down peoples throats.

she was his waifu growing up. I'd do anything to marry my eternal waifu (pic related) even though shes 14 years older than me, so I can understand why he did it

>cucked by male mermaid

How Jon will ever recover?

>Jon Snow Who

What a weird way to put it, why not just write "Jon Who?" She said his full name and clearly still remembers him, why would she add a "who" to his full name? there is nothing after snow in the name

top kek

Because he loves her. Oh, and because she's into mother/daughter threesomes. Pretty fucked up.

he said in an interview that "he's fucked up a million times and she always forgives him"

so yeah cuckoldress for sure

Actually, Jason has both feminine and masculine characteristics. He gives good vibes to both the gay and female demographic.

The best Chads are those who look a bit feminine and a bit masculine too, not too much faggot, not too much caveman either.

t. I want to say I was a Chad in HS but Sup Forums would never believe anyways

i don't even understand what that text is trying to convey. is it song lyrics?