I don't get it

Why didn't they end up together?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=k4LnI_PVsFU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Cause Hermione is a bitch and Harry was too smart to fall for her tricks

She had other interests

cause harry potter is not written by a real writer

The smarty pants whore always ends up with the beta loser in all books, movies, tv shows. This is jewish propaganda to lead women into liking low test weird guys with children hobbies.

because in the end Harry had the spirit of a cuck and couldn't handle her. because Hermione in obedience to some negative quality in her character felt easier with a feeble ginger lad she could push around.

>This is jewish propaganda to lead women into liking low test weird guys with children hobbies

Hasn't helped Sup Forums much.

>inb4 self-insert
>inb4 dullest franchise

Why is Sup Forums so obsessed with children's movies?

Indeed it did not. Because by the time they realise faggots ain't for them it's too late and no chad will want them because they'll get influenced to live the neet life style and lose all their carnal beauty.

because he is a a ugly beta

captcha = vende borehole

because book hermione is not anywhere near as attractive as movie hermione.

well in the same way Hermione needed Ron to push around the grown men on Sup Forums need to feel as though they can be patronizing too. let's face it, they were hardly going to succeed trying that with shit for an adult audience

>tfw you will never convince emma that feminism is retarded and that she instead be a Sup Forums nazi

>no chad will want them

Sup Forums types would never be at ease with a chad. They'd only live in constant paranoia to the effect that Chad was more interested in other people and turn into the male equivalent of clingy, shrewish women. Poor old Sup Forums can't even be faggots successfully.

Used goods.

youtube.com/watch?v=k4LnI_PVsFU

The real question is WHAT WRONG WITH THIS NIGGA. Goes from crying like a fucboi to "ohhh SHEEEIT hol up hol up we from the hood" and twerking around his mansion shucking and jiving like a fucking idiot within a matter if seconds

It's because she was a mudblood or whatever and Ron is poor. Harry Potter could always inspire her and do amazing things but it was because he was rich, well-connected, and foretold to be very powerful. The times that Ron did heroic things and saved Hermoine it was based off his own raw determination and guts.

Because fuck melanin

>Poor old Sup Forums can't even be faggots successfully.
God's most cruel joke

I don't get get why you would care whether two of the dullest protags to ever live would or would not end up together when they're from one of the dullest franchises in the history of movie franchises. Seriously each episode following the boy wizard and his pals from Hogwarts Academy as they fight assorted villains has been indistinguishable from the others. Aside from the gloomy imagery, the series’ only consistency has been its lack of excitement and ineffective use of special effects, all to make magic unmagical, to make action seem inert.

Perhaps the die was cast when Rowling vetoed the idea of Spielberg directing the series; she made sure the series would never be mistaken for a work of art that meant anything to anybody-just ridiculously profitable cross-promotion for her books. The Harry Potter series might be anti-Christian (or not), but its certainly the anti-James Bond series in its refusal of wonder, beauty and excitement. No one wants to face that fact. Now, thankfully, they no longer have to.

>a-at least the books were good though
"No!"
The writing is dreadful; the book was terrible. As I read, I noticed that every time a character went for a walk, the author wrote instead that the character "stretched his legs."

I began marking on the back of an envelope every time that phrase was repeated. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several dozen times. I was incredulous. Rowling's mind is so governed by cliches and dead metaphors that she has no other style of writing. Later I read a lavish, loving review of Harry Potter by the same Stephen King. He wrote something to the effect of, "If these kids are reading Harry Potter at 11 or 12, then when they get older they will go on to read Stephen King." And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you read "Harry Potter" you are, in fact, trained to read Stephen King.

If I were them I'd be wondering why I ended up in one of the dullest franchise in the history of movie franchises. Seriously each episode following the boy wizard and his pals from Hogwarts Academy as they fight assorted villains has been indistinguishable from the others. Aside from the gloomy imagery, the series’ only consistency has been its lack of excitement and ineffective use of special effects, all to make magic unmagical, to make action seem inert.

Perhaps the die was cast when Rowling vetoed the idea of Spielberg directing the series; she made sure the series would never be mistaken for a work of art that meant anything to anybody?just ridiculously profitable cross-promotion for her books. The Harry Potter series might be anti-Christian (or not), but it’s certainly the anti-James Bond series in its refusal of wonder, beauty and excitement. No one wants to face that fact. Now, thankfully, they no longer have to.

>a-at least the books were good though
"No!"
The writing is dreadful; the book was terrible. As I read, I noticed that every time a character went for a walk, the author wrote instead that the character "stretched his legs."

I began marking on the back of an envelope every time that phrase was repeated. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several dozen times. I was incredulous. Rowling's mind is so governed by cliches and dead metaphors that she has no other style of writing. Later I read a lavish, loving review of Harry Potter by the same Stephen King. He wrote something to the effect of, "If these kids are reading Harry Potter at 11 or 12, then when they get older they will go on to read Stephen King." And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you read "Harry Potter" you are, in fact, trained to read Stephen King.

what are some good harryxhermoine fics

in the books , they were never into each other. it's movies make you think otherwise. blame producers/directors.

This is why homeless people should not be allowed to write children's books

Harry Potter isn't high testostrone either