Villains who you agree with 100%

>Villains who you agree with 100%

Pic related.
Seriously fuck the Ancient One,"Death is what gives life meaning", bitch is only saying that because she know's she's gonna kick the bucket. She was the first one to extend her life because everyone knows deep down inside death sucks.

Death is sick tho.

I agree, nothing should last forever.

>It's a "I'm here to save everyone by killing everyone" villain

Man, I thought they had the opportunity to have him get a great motivation while keeping with the time-themes and solving a major issue.

>Kaecilius's kid gets some sort of ass-cancer and only has 10 years to live.
>Kaecilius spends an evening playing with his son and wife, and they have a great time.
>Kaecilius goes to Avatar Aang for desperate help
>Trains for 5 or 6 years and specializes on space-warping to try and reduce his kid's tumor
>Comes out of reclusivity and his kid died 2 years before.

3 or 4 years later:

>Kaecillius tries to come into contact with Dormammu, who promises him eternity at his choosing, allowing him to spend eternity in that night he spent with his family, in return of the eye
>Dr. Strange movie happens as usual
>Kaecillius plan reveal comes to light, and accuses Aang of using the eye to steal time and prolong her life
>Kaecillius asks Strange: "How long do you think you've been training"
>It's been 15 years. He has ages 15 years (and gotten the gray temples and time to become a huge sorcerer), but it has only been a few months on the outside
>Aang has been syphoning hist time for her advantage

Now the training montage feeling like it was just a couple months makes sense, and it sort of a self-criticism, and the whole final battle makes even more sense (even though it was pretty great).

I wish Kaecilius had been fleshed out more. That fuzzy two line backstory about his grief over the death of his family would have been a great juxtaposition between his drive and Stephen's. In a perfect world:

>Stephen wants his hands back, Kaecilius wants his family back. Both are motivated by past losses, and refuse to live in the present. Every day is a struggle, only gradually pushing forward through the study of magic under the Ancient One. Both discover magic placed under taboo by the Ancient One that could help them get what they want, and begrudgingly accept the taboo until the Ancient One is revealed to be using that same taboo magic to extend her life.
Kaecilius rebels, trying to create a world without death where he can be reunited with his family. Stephen, who is still training in the midst of this rebellion, gradually breaks with his pride and his past to stop our now tragic villain Kaecilius from destroying the world.

It's really not hard to write a good villain. I don't understand why Marvel keeps dropping the ball on this.

This is great

Immortality would be nice, but they were retarded for making a deal with an evil overlord.

the what was the point of existing in the firsth place?

the only information they have about dormammu was from the ancientone and since she was a liting piece of shit they no longer have a reason to belive her

there is no point to existing. we just exist, why do you need a meaning in it?

The true hero of 'Civil War'.

>10 years to live
>Trains for 5 or 6 years
>his kid died 2 years before

>He has ages 15 years (and gotten the gray temples and time to become a huge sorcerer), but it has only been a few months on the outside

You have:

Kaecilius training 5 years but having over 10 years passing outside

Dr. Strange training 15 years and having less than 1 year passing on the outside

The first case has time passing faster on the outside, the second case has time passing slower on the outside. Which is it?

if theres no point then i dont see why it shoudn last forever

That's not Black Panther

>>Villains who you agree with 100%

Yeah I totally wanted to live in a nightmare universe. Fuck off OP you dumb cunt

I don't think highly of people either

Either, if you just attribute it to the Ancient One experimenting, making time unstable, or just fucking it up under the increasing pressure and inevitability of her death.

Except, in a studied medical opinion, that eye shit is clearly evil.

thats racist

Still the only villain who won.

hey it's dubs guy, and he even got dubs. small world.

did he? the avengers will re-asemble anyway

> She was the first one to extend her life because everyone knows deep down inside death sucks.
Or maybe it was the fact no one else was qualified to be the Sorcerer Supreme until Strange came along so she choose to extend her life in order to keep protecting the world.

Also, your pic should be Mordo. Kaecilius plan was basically Gendo's in Eva, but instead of orange juice it was the Dark Dimension.

thats just head canon user

did you even watch the movie?

if there's no point there should be no problem with how long it does or doesn't last

The Avengers are broken, which leaves earth defenseless and unprepared for Thanos.

Did you?

>Kaecillius tries to come into contact with Dormammu, who promises him eternity at his choosing, allowing him to spend eternity in that night he spent with his family, in return of the eye
damn, this would give me some feels desu

Who dis and whats her back story

How is weakening your own planet so a galactic threat can end humanity a victory for Zemo?
Unless he wanted to end humanity as well.

You are talking about a man who was trying to kill himself by the end of Civil War. His family is gone, his mission is done; he doesn't give 2 shits about earth.

These are both fantastic.

If the only way your species can reproduce is by consuming planets, then you need to consume planets. Restricting your people for the sake of aliens that would invariably do the same thing (rape, pillage and loot the universe) is nonsense.

He was being tricked. The movie specifically mentions that Dormammu's pulled this shit before and just turns people into mindless ones when he's let into a dimension.

She is the main villain from the Dofus movie, which is pretty damn good and you should watch it.

She is the queen of a superbad city of evil and wants to obtain a super powerful magical mcguffin to resurect her dead husband, who was the king of a rival city of pure goodness

There is one more thing that is important for her character, but I feel like I already said too much.

dont you remember the end of the movie? cap letter to tony say "ey bro if shit get real give us a call and we will come"

From Caps point a view, who says Tony is going to make that call? The Accords are still a thing. and by the time Thanos reaches earth it will be too late. Maybe they could have had a chance..... I the Avengers were whole before Thanos arrived.

Tony's ego is proabably a bigger wall than if Cap was dead.

>GOAT
>Did nothing wrong
>6'4"
>Big Dick
>Cool as Fuck
>Rich as Fuck
>Hot as Fuck
>Alpha as fuck
>Exposed Grougaloragran the useless faggot
>Exposed Yugo the useless Midget
>Exposed The Xelor GOD
>Made the Sadida people his bitch
>Fucking rekt that Iop faggot
>Fucking rekt half of the known World
>Wakfu fans still obsessed with him after all these years
>Didn't take shit from anyone
>Married a 10/10
>Was easily the best part of Wakfu
>Was universally over with everyone
>Went out in his own terms
>Will go down in history as the greatest Sup Forums ""Villain"" of all time

So we all agree this movie was bad right? .

Pretty great desu

Having problems doesn't make it bad. I thought the dormammu resolve was clever, and the Ancient one story was poignant.

It's just getting frustrating that they keep making the same mistakes, is all.

user if you wanted a (you) you cold just ask for it