This is going to be really good, isn't it?

This is going to be really good, isn't it?

>this is going to be good but last 7 issues and have 2 years worth of delays isn't it

ftfy

Jim Lee isn't the artist, though.

Ellis comics are almost always at least decent, problem with him is that he quits his projects halfway through quite often.

Probably not.

This is becoming more and more common. He still hasn't finished the last two issues of Anna Mercury 2: Ultra Spacial Dreadnought Vanaheim. I am a huge fan of his work because I read just about every one of his comics under the Avatar Press imprint after reading Planetary and The Authority.

I'd sooner light myself on fire than read anything else by Ellis.

Knowing Ellis, it'll either be the best cape shit coming out or unreadable.

There's no fucking middle ground with him anymore.

It's gonna be a great 6 issue run, yeah.

I think it looks cool.

I had no idea Ellis was so bad about deadlines and such.

Always down for cute girls

Tucker Stone, is that you?

Reminds me of Hakumen

Oh boy, if only you knew.

I can't tell if you're being sarcastic but Planetary had a lot of delays, some of it justified, some of it less so.

I'm getting a strong sense Planetary will show up in some way from reading this.

maybe, but Ellis' recent track-record and that he cited Game of Thrones as inspiration for this makes me worry. Also, it could use an 'R' rating.

I'd cream myself if that was the case. I miss Eljah and Co.

I hope this means more reprints of classic Wildstorm.

Gen13 when?

I thought Planetary was delayed because of Cassaday and DC.

Trust me, Ellis can still do R rated comics. Again, citing his stint at Avatar Press.

I give you Spinecock. Courtesy of Warren Ellis and Juan Jose Ryp.

All this talk of Secret Histories is very similar to their description as ''Archeologists of the Unknown", plus Ellis' description of there being 'houses' in the book would make them a perfect fit.

I just want its ten ad pages out of my books.

he literally says that it's going to happen over the course of a few years, with him kicking off most of the books and handing them down to other writers.

I love Ryp's art, the details are fucking amazing. wish he'd do more mainstream work though, not just the edgy, bloody and brutal stuff.
I mean he did some work on Wolverine, but even that was the R-rated stuff.

Nah, it's probably going to be really bad.

Won't be as good as Planetary.
Nothing is.

Partly. But some of the delays were also due to his health and his father dying.