youtube.com/watch?v=tD-D1IVV8F4
youtube.com/watch?v=F8tHOkXKc_o
youtube.com/watch?v=JyDf4igNJ38
youtube.com/watch?v=3wMzPztPavs
youtube.com/watch?v=V-f-doOaINE
youtube.com/watch?v=53vr9EiOH7g
youtube.com/watch?v=lh0bPjiKQJI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

pic unrelated, i'll never understand american (((horror)))

Was this actually scary or is it an inside joke on Sup Forums?

Can't it be both? I doubt anyone watching Mullholland Drive for the first time didn't get jumped at least a bit, why would some fucking fantasy-esque goblin leap out during a contemporary drama about backroom deals in hollywood?
>lynch
oh.jpg

kiri kiri kiri kiri

mama ghost

The only horror movie I can't watch

this movie fucked up my safe places

N O R O I

The worst parts of horror films is thinking about them in the days after you watch them.

It's spelled IT* you're welcome.

fuck that's scary

i swear this is true: i saw the ring in theaters in 2002 with my then-girlfriend. it spooked us so much that we didn't even want to make out afterwards, it was like a shared spooky experience that felt more real than other movies somehow. anyway exactly a week later, on a saturday night, we were in the basement of her parents' house with the lights all off, fooling around, trying to have sex or something. it was just about midnight. and the tv turned on to static. we thought the remote was under the futon or something but it wasn't. we turned the tv off and went back to it, and again it turned on to static. the showing we watched was about 10 PM, so the movie ended around midnight, and the last part of the movie is like a fast replay of the entire ring video that ends on the circle of light from the well (in effect showing the actual ring video to the audience). and then exactly 7 days later, the tv turns on to static for us, just like in the movie. we didn't get a phone call and haven't been killed yet, but it was scary.

while new mummy seems weirdly hot, double eyes freak me out
know more movies with spooky double eyes?

In my opinion, movies that fill the viewer with existential dread, are more effective at invoking deep fear than "horror movies". Nearly every modern American "horror movie" (Insidious, Paranormal Activity, IT, etc.) fails to leave a lasting impression of deep disturbance that you can find from movies that aren't billed as "horror movies". Since I love to be scared, I've found over the years that its good to look outside the "horror genre" box to find fear:

The Seventh Continent
youtube.com/watch?v=tD-D1IVV8F4

The Cure
youtube.com/watch?v=F8tHOkXKc_o

Kairo
youtube.com/watch?v=JyDf4igNJ38

Son of Saul
youtube.com/watch?v=3wMzPztPavs

Less dreadful, but still worth mentioning:

Time of the Wolf
youtube.com/watch?v=V-f-doOaINE

Dancer in the Dark
youtube.com/watch?v=53vr9EiOH7g

Is Ringu worth watching? I thought the American 2003 film was pretty good.

I might watch Noroi again. Watched Haze recently and it had a severely uncomfortable scene in it.

Does anyone else hate spooky ghost movies where a ghost moves your furniture for forty minutes?

What happens to the people she kills, anyway? Does she dump them in her ghost dimension?

They go straight up your butt.

Why does she have the Contra Code on her face?

But that was extremely cute
>tfw no demon goat son who just wants daddy hugs in the end

whole body was covered in these tattoos
hieratic/demonic script
youtube.com/watch?v=lh0bPjiKQJI

What movie is your webm from?

princess diaries

the borderlands

the scene in the cure where the psychologist has the vision of being at the barn was so good and unsettling

id throw in under the skin in that category as well