Was it a good twist?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=8dYYSOk51pE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

yes

yes

I knew it, so no

Shitty Scorsesian tropes, nah.

Is this the most overrated flick of the 90's?

Five fucking six lmao

one of my three friends at school started walking weird and holding his wrist like that after seeing this movie

Did he rape people too?

I bet he wishes he could Keyser Söze right now lol.

Will Bad Hat Harry remove silhouette of Spacey from their logo?
m.youtube.com/watch?v=8dYYSOk51pE

the usual manlets

I don't recall

>and just like that
>Im gay

Is the twist that Spacey is the mastermind and is also Keyser Söze or is the twist that Spacey is the mastermind and that Keyser Söze is a myth he helped create?

The twist is that the actor rapes young boys.

He lets the last boy go. He waits until his wife and kids are in the ground and then he goes after the rest of the minors. He rapes their kids, he rapes their wives' kids, he rapes their parents' kids and their parents’ rape victims' kids. He rapes the houses they live in and the stores they work in, he rapes people that owe them money. And like that he was gone. Underground. Nobody has ever seen him since. He becomes a myth, a spook story that rapists tell their kids at night. “Rat on your pop, and Kevin Spacey will rape you.” And no-one ever really believes.

kek

shitty twist. The entire praise for this movie is centered around this twist that has no fucking impact at all. One of the most overrated movies ever made

I hope you'll make your own movie and then I could call it overrated. See how'd you like that.

lol

I think he is Keyser Soze, but he invented a lot of myths about himself.

>twist that has no fucking impact at all.
It completely changes everything.

I hate movies that are almost completely reliant on a twist. Take out the twist and you have a generic 90's crime movie.

>I hate movies
welcome to Sup Forums!

>directed by bryan singer
>starring kevim spacey
I won't watch this anymore. Too bad I just downloaded it.

Who is Kevin Spacey? He is supposed to be American. Some say his father was a Nazi. Nobody believed the rape accusations were real. Nobody ever saw him rape those kids or knew anybody that even got molested by him, but to hear Rapp tell it, anybody could have been raped by Spacey. You never knew. That was his power. The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't rape an underage boy. And like that, poof. He's gone.