Cmon share what you're working on

It's the weekend. No excuses to not be working on your art!

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/EjKewaYr
webtoons.com/en/challenge/keit-ai/list?title_no=36825
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Does literature count for this?

We normally have write treads for that, but at the moment there doesn't seem to be one.

The closest thing we seem to have is

Well, here's something I've been working on, then. It's still in progress.

pastebin.com/EjKewaYr

Little time waster thing I did waiting for my laundry. Don't think it's worth developing further, so I'm probably just gonna throw it away.

i finished that thing, after futzing with details and lighting for probably too long...
i never "paint" stuff, so it was a fun exercise.

I think I posted an earlier version of this in the last thread.

I'm working on a meme webcomic.

Take a look.

webtoons.com/en/challenge/keit-ai/list?title_no=36825

First attempt at Buttercup :D

messing with character turnarounds for a project.

do you guys like the side profile with the lip, or without?

If there isn't a specific reason why she has the overbite, I suggest removing it. The profile on the right is my personal choice.

I've been redesigning a few of my characters, polishing them off and whatnot.

Did up a stack o' OCs earlier

i love the axe (?) girl!

i like the overbite i think he should keep it

I decided to recolor each of my monster girls so it won't be too similar to ghoul school expect for Lindel Dollice Quilten, she's fine the way she is.

practice for funsies

I'm working with animal people fucking each other

I've recently got a drawing tablet for my course, im wondering how to get lines less rough and messy.
Can anyone give me advice?

those are pretty good but you use a hell of a lot of chicken scratch. If you work on becoming deliberate with your strokes, you'll cut down on a lot of those rough edges because, as I'm sure you know, going over that with ink gets a bit tricky if you don't have clear lines.

Also idk if you only draw people standing like that, but try to get some more dynamic poses

Yep, she's and axe! Her name is Clair

Well okay, Batsy, but I ain't very proud of it, I'll tell ya that much.

So here's the idea - you know those new sweaters from Japan, the ones that leave the whole back exposed so you can see the lady's buttcrack? Well I was thinkin', why not combine that with those keyhole sweaters? You know, the ones with the boob windows. So I wanna draw a good bird's-eye view sort of like what you see here, but today just ain't my day. But I'll keep working on it, tell ya that much.

If you're in Photoshop, you'll want to look at third-party stabilization software. I don't have one off the top of my head. Try Krita instead - it runs a little smoother when it comes to drawing.

Drawing some character sheets but I doodled these guys.

May or may not design them further and make two propaganda style posters for each one, and a doodle at the bottom of them fugging

Who's the character at the end?

May as well drop this here!

Luke Cage

trying to make a unfinished sketch style work for my comic if any of you think you can get it to work better then i did please show me how...using minimal color and mostly black and grays.

>no excuses to not be working on your art
i have homework... that isnt art related... also work ...
tfw you wanna draw but you cant because of obligations
;n;

Cover for a comic script I plan on pitching to a Marvel editor one day in the near future (assuming their comic division is still alive.) Basically RYV before the ongoing was announced if MJ wasn't a superhero, Silk was his teenage sidekick, and Carlie Cooper was bisexual.

Just a doodle for practice.

May as well drop this for tonight. Drew a full a body of Lindell's single mother, Elwanda Quilten.

Sorry about the photo quality.

doodle my ass, this is a doodle...

What are the worst Sup Forums quotes to say at a family dinner?

Sorry, I meant to post that as a thread, not in this one.

so because this threads all a bout practicing arts i made a little comic to practice haaaaands