Is there anything he can't do?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=G2nTbqbtGug
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

he's never starred in a kino film nor produced any patrician albums.

I think he's overrated (I also work on "Atlanta")

become president

For some reason he gets a "woah woah woah it's DONALD GLOVER" attitude from my friends. He gives off a huge TAKE ME SERIOUSLY vibe

have sex with any white girl he wants?

>you have to convince them that you speak old white man
What an obnoxious little slimeball he is. 90% of his career was basically handed to him by old white men and women from university onwards. This nigger is a product - a signal - an advertisement - nothing more. Love how he thinks he somehow earned it all himself.

I really like him, and I think his show is good, but his speech at the Emmy's disappointed me a little. I don't know how anyone can honestly say Donald Trump has made black people the most oppressed people in America.

act?
sing?
stop trying so hard?
stop being pushed so hard?

take your pick, i guess
your friends are white i assume, it's literal virtue signaling "oh this one's an artist! look at him go! yay!"

Yeah, he can't act, write, write/perform a good song, and he isn't funny. He's an affirmative action celebrity.

not make enemies for life with his dumb fuck mouth

Jack of all trades, master of none.

Have a daddy that sticks around

>implying mystery team isn't goat

Be taken seriously as a black man, he's too white.

Go on

not be an annoying faggot

>I don't know how anyone can honestly say Donald Trump has made black people the most oppressed people in America.

All my friends say so
All the public says so
All the people I follow on twitter say so
All the news I watch says so
All the people I watch on youtube say so

It must be so.

People have so much info coming at them they don't really have time to think about what they are seeing and hear.So they just go with it. Odd time.

Derrick comedy was goat. All other things have paled in comparison.

Yeah, but I always took him as someone who's smarter than that.

Could be a PR thing, I would lose alot of his fans and money, if he even said something neutral towards trump.

Why?

Atlanta seemed like it wasn't a crazy leftist show. It's about the black experience, but it wasn't all whining about white people. There's a little bit, but not much.

isn't literally every white guy in that show a fucking charicature?

Aren't most black guys on white shows caricatures?

nowadays? No not really

every black guy too, but okay go ahead and feel persecuted for no reason

No there isn't.

He is going to age exceptionally well being the greatest of this generation being its Scorcese or Stone

that's really not true though, and i really don't care how they portray white people because the show isn't very good outside of paper boy and darius, i'm just pointing it out you autist

What the fuck Belanie?

Wish he stuck with writing and comedy because he's good at that. He's acting is average. His music is pretty damn bad although Awaken was pretty good for a Parliament/Funkadelic rip-off.

Are you retarded ?

nah that album is a waste of time if anything Because The Internet is his best work

he's right 100%, why call him retarded? this guy is the epitome of focus tested, inoffensively designed, test tube "celebrity" i've ever seen

This.

>Community
I didn't mind his character but he was certainly not the star of the show like everyone says he was.

>Childish Gambino
Second rate Drake tier rapper who discovered Funkadelic then remodelled his persona after it. Nothing special.

>Stand Up
Dicks lol.

>Various acting roles (The Martian, Spider-Man, etc)
Average at best. Maybe that new star wars/lion king will prove me wrong.

>Atlanta
I'm still undecided. Don't love the show but don't actively dislike it either. Only watched about 4 eps tho.

He dips his toes into different artistic outlets without ever taking the full plunge and bringing out his full potential. He is the epitome of mediocre but is somehow heralded as this multi-talented genius. The fact that I have even experienced all this content of his is because of this reputation that is thrust into the laps of anyone interested in the mediums he works in. My friends love him, and I just can't grasp why they don't see him as nothing but run-of-the-mill. It is only out of the respect to my friends that I hope to God he eventually makes art that is worthwhile so I can finally join the hype I guess. Jesus Christ. Fucking Dong Lover.

I never liked him.

He will always be the 'niggerfaggot" guy to me.

he seems insufferably smug and uppity

>you have to convince them that you speak old white man

So, English?

If you speak proper English you are now a loser.

Act, rap and make me laugh.

Be White

make music that appeals to a demographic outside of 14-25 year old starbucks sipping white girls

it's special because he is black? i unironically agree with this

most punchable face thread?

What's proper English?
Chip chip cheerio bullshit?

I first saw him in that Memento parody and thought he had great screen presence and charisma. As a serious actor, I don't buy into him as much. His comedy sucks, his music is mediocre, and he strikes me as being more the result of aggressive self-promotion than naturally magnetic talent.

That all said? I think Atlanta is phenomenal. If all of the above was just a road taken to allow himself the opportunity to create Atlanta, he has my respect.

don't be a pedantic fuckwit you know what he means.

Act

>actor
he's shit at acting
>producer
literally what has he produced that's good enough to talk about
>writer
see above
>director
see above
>musician
yeet
>stand up
when

Damn you must live in a salt mine. :)

Yeah, be good at any one of those things. He's a real life example of "Jack Of All Trades, Master of None.".

did you bite that peach on the cover as well, dooming us to cuckoldom

be spiderman

Becoming directors/producers is the natural progression for an actor. That’s not an accomplishment.

Also, comedy actors aren’t real actors.

Because the internet was awesome.

>Jack of all trades, master of none.
Yup. He's not a great actor, writer, or director. Has a good enough singing voice but no creativity to go with it.
Donald Glover is best at rapping, and it took him a long time to get there. Because the Internet is a good album and had he continued with hip-hop he would've released a great album after it.

You're confusing actual intelligence with pretentiousness.

Be a great actor
I feel like he's never really had the stand out role that would justify his fame, he was in Community and that's about as big as he got

What has he written that's actually good?

non-ebonic english, yes.

He cant un-suck all those producer dicks that got him where he is.

>inb4 his talent got him there.

>jack of all trades. master of none.

bravo?

Atlanta is one of the best if not, the best written comedy show in last 5 years,

You gonna buy the BluRay?!

hail a cab at midnight

t. writer for atlanta

30 rock

This was the first thing I ever saw Donald Glover in and I have been a fan ever since.

youtube.com/watch?v=G2nTbqbtGug

>tfw too white to be considered black amongst the nig community
>tfw trying too hard prove he's a nog through music and television because of the former
>still isn't seen a true nig nog
He will never be happy with himself and is as dead on the inside as op is

>Is there anything he can't do?
get me to care about him

Be any good at any of the above?

I thought Community got better in its last season without him than it was in its last couple of seasons with him

bretty much

>not the star of the show like everyone says he was
does anyone seriously believe troy is close to being the star of the show? Heck, even in his duo constellation with the polish-arab guy Abed absolutely outshines troy

-Black James Franco
-14:59
First to leave genuinely successful sitcom that made him. ( Can be a good move.) He hasn't done anything of any real note since then though. Everything he does is mediocre but riding on the success of that first sitcom.
-Dave Chapelle in reverse

His father and mother are married and together. I'm sure you wish you could say the same.

Have some humility?

>Aren't most black guys on white shows diversity casting to pander to white executives that have too much time on their hands and took worthless degrees in college?

Name 3

Make sense when he talks. I like him tho, ever since Community and I hope he's good in Star Wars. It's just that in the interviews I saw he always seems really high.

He's a real life example of "Jack Of All Trades, Master of None."
Yeah...
With 2 Emmys, a Golden Globe, and a Grammy nomination.
Yeah, he's so mediocre.

The hate is real

affirmative action is a helluva drug

produce culturally significant content or say something that's not rote stereotyped speech

>Emmys, a Golden Globe, and a Grammy
so the people that gave him a job also got him promotional awards
You do know how life works right?

Derrick comedy is unironically the funniest thing this guy ever did

Those ITT who don't even know what it was should kill themselves

some bits of Community are funnier to me