ITT: Terrible movie toys

ITT: Terrible movie toys

Pleb Merch.

lol did they take this character model from a family guy gag parodying this scene?

these things
why would anyone in their right mind spend $20 on one of these square plastic pieces of shit that all look the fucking same is beyond me

:thinking:

>sinking this much money into buying these things and this much effort into displaying them but not even bothering to group characters from the same movies/franchises

cuz im such a nurd LOL xDd
Seriously, you can fucking get someone to 3d print these things for half a dime, people who buy these instead of proper figurines are retarded.

>proper figurines
MY MOOVEE TOYZ R BETTER THAN URS

>buying figurines at all

>tfw you get one of these as a gift.

I'm not saying that's good either, but it makes a hell of a lot more sense for someone to have figurines than hideous Pop toys that all follow the exact same template.

Are these this generations beanie baby?

They are an easy and cheap gift.
Some normalfags think they are going to get more expensive with time and they will be able to sell them.
They also allow normals to prove how nerd they are without having to buy giant McFarlane statues.

If you're going to spend money on movie toys you might as well spend some dollars more and get a decent looking one

How come collecting figures with articulation ia so frowned upon? Every normie seems to collect these things and treat them as statues instead of figures.

Posting Funko shit is basically cheating.

Oh god.

>Funko
pop are shit. their rock candy line is much better

I feel like I'm obligated to post a good figure to balance things out.

>3d print

What universe do you live in? Those flopped and are still insanely expensive when you factor in refill cartridges.

what reason would as adult have for purchasing a toy and any quality?

>ITT: Terrible movie toys

Can I post my favorite that is actually a video game toy?

You would love to own one of those things but probably wouldn't give a shit about a good one so you can't say it's bad in any way.

>guy into toys is also into video games

color me surprised

>the furniture of law enforcement

after all these years I'm still laughing

no fun allowed

They're closer to ten bucks.
They're cheap figures for any character you want to display without shelling out $40+ on statues or busts.

Those were fake knockoffs made as a surprise for people who ordered a t-shirt/print from an illustrator online. The back of the packaging is even better.

I wish I had bought one of the 50 Wise Puppet figures he made when I had the chance.

There are still a few places around where I live that can print stuff for you. 3d printers are not worth getting for yourself, sure, but there certainly are smaller companies offering prints as a service

>Emperor Paul Saltines karate killings
Kek

I'd unironically buy that

kek

Reminded me of that one time I bought a ps2 and a brick came instead back in 2004 or something

Who decided on these poses for their left hands?
What's going on with Goose's forehead?

Only good thing that company makes is Predators and Aliens

>to smart too be human

>Ford actually looks fairly lifelike
>Gosling has been crossbred with a Ken doll
Holy fuck

IIRC the company sent the guy another bust

Still mindblowing how they obviously thought this guy would get fans.

I can imagine the marketing drone going "hes gonna be the next joker guys!"

>tfw to smart for non holographic women

I'd love get figures of these guys, but the articulation looks horrible. Looks really stiff. Goose's face looks so bad.

That ford could make for a good "delet this" image.

reddit is that way

This type of consumerism makes me cringe. What's the point of collecting them and spending so much money on them ? Do people really think they look good displayed like that ? Do they think they'll actually go up in value ? This goes for the sneakerfags too.

Millenials were a mistake.

>I'll pay a $100 surcharge on this already shitty film so I can own this big blue veiny nigger head

I found one of these once, I'm upset I didn't buy it.

I have friend on facebook who literally shills for these things all the fucking time. He's a 35 year old guy who posts 15+ updates to facebook every single day and gets almost no replies on any of them. He also is madly in love with Alexa Bliss

These cunting things are pure evil. They are for little girls who have just moved on from ponies. You need to look elsewhere for decent movie toys.

Collecting worthless shit is hardly a new phenomenon. But I agree, collecting anything that is currently being mass produced is stupid as fuck.

>He also is madly in love with Alexa Bliss
And?

>For those interested in Build-a-porg
If people were interested they'd be looking shit up elsewhere and not on facebook you twat

saved

This is very funny. Do you mind if I save a copy?

is Sideshow the only decent toy company left?

Remember when they wanted to ban these because they thought it was akin to buying slaves?

>He also is madly in love with Alexa Bliss
Excellent taste. Looks like you were the pleb all along.

Wow, these look like shit.

*sigh* I get these things as gifts every freaking year... I care about the person giving them to me so I don't have the heart to say I can't stand them. So they just go in a box in the back of the closet and I get another set a year later.

desu they may be worth something to some numale in a few years time.

Wanna suck Jar-Jar's tounge?

>Ray Liotta
The fuck?

One of my friends had this. It was a really cheap piece of shit and IIRC he broke it within 5 minutes of getting it.
the broom my mom wrote "Nimbus 2000"
on was much cooler.later she changed it to whatever Harry's broom in Book 4 said

the ford one looks pretty good

Never use photoshop again.

gift for a child or for use as a sex toy

>"Let's make a vibrating toy that goes between kids legs. What could possibly go wrong?"

Yes, except they are already worthless.

for non safe boards

AYYYBRAHAM LINCOLN?

>toys
you mean collectibles.

OP said terrible not good

>fully posable
>no articulations for the knees, elbows, feet etc
I'm triggered

It's supposed to be like the 70's kenner star wars shit

Shaw looks like Jen Cloher

Why the fuck aren't there any good starship troopers bug toys?

that was fake but they still sent him another bust

I don't like 90% of the Reaction line. I did buy this figure though. One of the few that I keep in box.
The other bit I think they've done good with Reaction is the Dark Crystal figures, and the Alien stuff at the very beginning.

to be fair they're $9

I have this and its awesome. In fact there was a few years where this damn thing was like $40. Found mine for $8 at Hastings (F)

I would unironically buy this

i can't stop laughing at how bad their stock IPO tanked

People who justify these need shooting.

but there's literally a starship troopers miniature game

Minis are a whole other affair-- I want articulation! Nice paintjob on the one in the back!

lol wtf