User, what is your opinion on the pot issue?

user, what is your opinion on the pot issue?

surprised it still isn't legal nationwide in the usa

It should be legal in the UK

if you tolerate legal alcohol, you should tolerate legal pot

i dont reallly care abut it

I don’t tolerate legal alcohol though.

>one bad thing is allowed so we must allow another bad thing
"no"

WHAT DID YOU SAY, YOU FUCK

>Rogan, Joe. Asshole. Needs repeated beatings before he's fit to rejoin the human race. "Only known to sleep with men. Frequently the men are transvestites. Destroyed strictly platonic relationship with Kelly Preston by constantly badgering John Travolta to get him a movie part. When he stopped being invited to Preston and Travolta's home, he spread rumors (false) that Travolta had come on to him and that he'd turned Travolta down."

It'a a disease and a sign of moral and cultural decay.
Alcohol is too ingrained into society to be removed, doesn't mean we should allow more stuff

There's no reason it should have been illegal in the first place, humans have used cannabis since prehistory and it has proven benefits. Leaving this thread now because of the triggered Sup Forumstards I know are going to post.

Posting my weed b4 I leave to trigger the faggots

it's a stupid drug used by deadbeat losers who use it as a crutch to allow them to accomplish nothing. my issue with it being legal is impaired driving, accidents rose by 2/3rds in Colorado after legalization. I want it to become legal on the other hand because I like to compete in the job market against deadbeats, it becomes much easier

Joe Rogan is an intellectual.

Should be decriminalized.
Smoking everyday is definitely not good for you but who's to say I can't unwind with a spliff and a drink on a friday night.

Stoners are degenerate cunts but it should be legal for medicinal uses especially. It can really help people with epilepsy and motor function problems and some mental issues.

I think we should make alcohol illegal and switch it for pot tbqh

A stoned driver is a shit-ton safer than a drunk driver. Neither is good, but relative to one another the stoned driver is way the fuck more in control of his motor functions and awareness.

I don't get why people say it should be "decriminalized." Just make usage of pot 100% legal, but put regulations in place on the sale of it like we do with alcohol or narcotics. That way, the piece of shit drug dealers can still be taken down for selling illegally without a license, while anyone who possesses and uses pot can't be arrested just for having it or using it safely. You could also still make being stoned in public just as illegal as being drunk in public.

Should be legal, saw this Louis Theroux documentary last week and this kid went to jail for 12 months for having 0.5 grams on him

thats a fucking joke and a waste of taxpayers money, some lazy cops probably spend their entire careers arresting kids over small bits of weed while earning a pretty good wage

I dont really care if its illegal or not i still smoke it

It's not the non-addictive miracle herb that most stoners like to portray it as, but it's no worse than alcohol.

Who was in the wrong here?

machoman

i think it should be legalized but i look down on anyone who smokes or consumes pot in any way for recreational purposes

i dont really care about it

Crowder for acting like a fence sitter when, on his show, he routinely does bits about how pot can damage your brain, he doesn't smoke it in his personal life and marks that as a point of pride.

He clearly has a stance, saying "I don't care" is a straight up lie.

Don't smoke alot until you are over 23.

Crowder was a bitch and being completely disengenuous but Rogan is also a bitch because he took it as a personal insult and got heated

WHAT?????????????????????????

Degenerates.

Stoners are disgusting.

Any form of recreational drug should be banned

The thing that pisses me off about the legalize cannabis crowd is their willingness to sacrifice other drugs at the alter of 'but that's worse!'. Cocaine gets shit done and the social cost would drop dramatically if prohibition ended. Weed, like all drugs, can create loser drop outs and doesn't really get the wheels of Industry turning except for service and restaurant industry.

Are the gay rumors true?

Absolutely not.

Implying i'm not going to be both when it happens.

You're implying cocaine or other hard drugs don't cause loser drop outs.
You can still be a functional adult and smoke weed.
Cocaine and harder drugs make it harder for you to be a functioning person because of how addictive they become.

its no different from heroine or murder
both are illegal

Pot users are idiots that refuse to believe there's the slightest thing wrong with their magic plant but if it gets decriminalized I don't care. I also don't care if people go to prison for willfully breaking the law just so they can get high.

Who's the victim of drug use?

no tendies for you tonight user

It should be completely legal for adults to purchase. It's a tool. Some people use it well, others use it poorly, others get hurt when they try to use it. It makes no more sense to ban it than to ban any other tool.

>thinking every pot user is a 420blazeit faggot

>Pot users are idiots that refuse to believe there's the slightest thing wrong with their magic plant
That's a ridiculous generalization. Some pot users are like that, but many aren't. Obviously, the ones who make their pot use a part of their identity and show it off to others are more noticeable, and are also more likely to be stupid. This may be why you falsely believe that all pot users are as you described them.

It's almost like I didn't bother to mention exceptions to the rule since most people consider them inherent to just about every position under the sun.

>dude weed lmao

Depends on the degree. A completely baked driver will drive far worse than say a tipsy one.

I say this as someone having done both.

thanks doc

If you want to be taken seriously when you make such statements as you made, you should be more specific and offer some kind of number as opposed to just saying "pot users are..." (which conveniently lets you slip out of criticism later by redefining what it is you supposedly meant).

Ironic how the only people that support weed are the ones that use it

Cocaine isn't physically addictive. There are no withdrawal symptoms. Unlike Marijuana which made me an irritable insomniac for two weeks, and I was the kind of smoker that stretched out a half ounce over three months. Can't even imagine what it'd be like for these 3 gram blunts everyday types.

In any case, I didn't say otherwise to what you just stated about creating loser drop outs, just said that weed does it as well and probably more so.

You must drink a lot

Pot isn't danger free. I know people who threw their life away being lazy thanks to weed.

That being said it should be legal. People kill themselves with alocihol yet it's still available to buy.

t. Borderline alcoholic

I think the penalty should be lowered. Still illegal but can bring in some money. Getting caught should be the similar to a speeding ticket.
Far too many nonwhites in prison for just having weed. Costing way too much

The OP asked for opinions, not dissertations. The only concession I'll make here is that I should've said "recreational pot users" instead "pot users."

So give me a number. What fraction of recreational pot users do you think are "idiots that refuse to believe there's the slightest thing wrong with their magic plant"?

i don't drink or smoke or do recreational drugs of any kind.

Simple majority.

It should be legalized. Only low IQ manchildren get triggered by other people getting high.

society
all this crime and terrorism just because you want your idiotic plants

>Drug use harms society because preventing drug use causes problems for society

>Cocaine gets shit done and the social cost would drop dramatically if prohibition ended
Spoken like a true addict in the honeymoon phase. Cocaine makes you think you are productive The safer alternative for this is amphetamine/Adderall.

Learn to focus your camera on your nugs you fucking philistine

Crowder.

Crowder is used to making Youtube videos secure and safe in his little bubble, or fighting limp wristed lefty fags.

Or punching old Mexican men to provoke fights on camera like a weasel.

Cocaine doesn't do anything you fucking retard. It makes you THINK you're being productive and nothing else.

Shit will consume you. It consumes rats until they literally die. What the fuck makes you think you're any different?

Why tough? What could this accomplish?
I personally only see two possible solutions to the drug question. Either criminalize every drug including alcohol, tobacco, nicotine and probably 99% of all prescription drugs and make the penalty extremely insane, like death or death by torture. Or just legalize everything and let people decide for themselves how they wanna fuck their shit up. Everything in between just causes a stupid black market and gives monies to bad people.

Dude's a baller

this. I really hate that coward faggot.

This the correct answer

I’ve never smoked before but I honestly don’t give a damn who cares what people smoke

>cocaine doesn't have withdrawal symptoms

get a load of this idiot.

It doesn't have physical withdrawal symptoms so it's basically not worse to quit biting fingernails. I abused cocaine for over a year and the only real challenge to quitting was also stop seeing my friends. However physical withdrawal isn't the real problem with heroin and alcohol either, the psychical stuff can become the real problem.

creates bullying and alienation in highschool

and middle school

weed makes you dumb and stoners are stupid and lazy. it should be illegal and if you smoke it or sell it you deserve to be locked up in prison for years of your life.

My mom has smoked pot for over 16 years. She got in a bad car accident and its the only thing that helps her deal with the nerve pain in her back. (Outside of hardcore opioids which she refuses to take). I hate when she's lumped in with the "DUDE 420 BLAZE IT BRUH" crowd. She knows its not perfects, its why she says it should be treated like alcohol. The problem with demonizing weed is that when you already label something as evil, no funding goes into researching its benefits either.

It doesn't help with the whole reefer madness shit back in the 30's in the US

It's degenerate and I'm glad Trump is putting his foot down to curb legalization.

>IM KINO!

Physical damage of Cocaine is far more than weed. Don't forget the risk of OD.

Can't really curb it considering many states are already legalizing it.

Kek, It's gonna be funny watching him kick and scream for another few years before his heart explodes from all the big macs.

Did he do something recently? The only time I heard him speak on pot was when he said it should be a state issue.

klauskino

Its not an issue where I live
t. commiefornia

He didn't. All the states are still legalizing it anyways and he can't do shit to stop it.

It's his AG Jeff Sessions who has a hate-boner for weed. Mainly because he is paid off by prison companies to keep drugs as illegal as possible to fill cells.

It's still a federal crime so if he really cared he could use the DEA to find marijuana users (even in Colorado and co.) and charge them in federal court. But again last I heard he didn't give a shit.

I had a nasty accident 4 years ago and use it for chronic pain as well. Its literally the only thing outside of super addictive shit that gets me to sleep or numbs the pain. Its crazy how people in 2017 think pot is similar to mushrooms or acid in its high and that everyone that uses it daily is hallucinating and dopey all the time. Literally brainwashed.

why did you post this thread on Sup Forums?

>inb4 some spaz who isn't OP complains about Sup Forums , missing my point
go away

Jamie because I can’t stand his beta voice

because there's no youtube board

Post it on Sup Forums then
>but Sup Forums sucks
o well

Sup Forums has been the temporary yt board for a while just hide the thread

>use a photo of anyone with a youtube channel
>make a thread about literally anything
ok

Pretty much. How new are you?

>How new are you?
that question proves you missed the point.

Degenerate but should be legal

They both lost their shit because they are routinely surrounded by yes men and they haven't had to have their views challenged.

Guys who put themselves in the firing line routinely like ben shapiro, jordan peterson, tucker carlson, bill maher etc, never really lose composure even if they are being challenged

I'm high rt lmao

the only reason they don't start raiding weed states is because it would lead to a huge outrage that would go to the Supreme Court and end up in the state's favor, as it always does according to the Constitution

>Sup Forums thread stays up for 3 hours
So the moderators and janitors on this board should be stripped of their titles, right?