I'm really curious. What did you think of this movie?

I'm really curious. What did you think of this movie?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rCIgpUTvfsA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

One of the fewer modern action movies without 50,000 cuts for each action scene.

>I'm really curious.
Get off the internet, kitty

you didn't say what you think of it though

10/10 action behind 4/10 writing.

Thankfully the action is 80% of the movie.

i liked the first one
i liked the second one a bit less but still liked it

Poor man's Atomic Blond.

Oh. I think it's a decent film. Not revolutionary or ground breaking (I prefer the Raid series) but I still think it's a good movie.

One of the best western action movies without a doubt

Even the 2nd movie was a good sequel

Keanu Reeves is good in it.

A very good action film, I liked it.

this worth a watch?

I love it, better gun action than the matrix or equilibrium

Very enjoyable action film.

Is Atomic Blonde more expensive?

Literally capeshit

good action but very light on story
6/10

It's OK, pretty good as far as pure action movies go, but not as good as Taken. Some nicely choreographed fights (favorite was the part where he runs out of ammo while trying to shoot a guy point blank, calmly reloads while the other guy is reeling, finishes him off with a headshot and casually moves on.)

The poverty is in Wick's storytelling.

Better than the sequel.

I liked the currency system the assassins used and how they didn't explain it, just let the exchange of the coins speak for itself.
Movie was great.

I thought it was fun and pretty, and the cars were cool.

youtube.com/watch?v=rCIgpUTvfsA

It worked purely because of Keanu's fucking work ethic and the fact that he shoots irl. Not just points a CGI gun and makes a pow sound and lifts his hand five meters up in the air. Fucking Walking Dead and their completely utter shit of illustrating guns. Pisses me off to no end.

That aside, it is a brilliantly written movie, very much a modern day bloody fairy-tale.

The fact that I could count every round in both films and I'm pretty certain they all added up perfectly really made these films special. The second jumped the shark in a few place but I'm looking forward to the third.

I agree, but it wasn't the brutal attention to detail and gun knowledge that made it for me, but how authentic it was. The kind of movie you rewind a few times through the moves and it keeps making sense because of the factors involved.

It was not some actor playing at being a badass assassin while even coached by a gun-trainer, he genuinely made the part through training and deep understanding of what he's actually supposed to be doing and why.

It's like comparing the shit swordplay in Star Wars to actual swordmanship.

Pure action kino.

What did Kino Reeves mean by this?

>DUDE MUSCLE CARS PEELING OUT LMAO
>DUDE SAME SHOULDER FLIP HEADSHOT 40 TIMES LMAO
I'm sure a lot of people here like it. A decent run of the mill super spy action movie

It was good, but I liked the second one better.