Is it worth seeing?

is it worth seeing?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ue80QwXMRHg
youtube.com/watch?v=IS3U9XD9RIo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

bump

Yes. I had a lot of fun and kissed my love there. Best day ever!

It was kino

obviously not
no one laughed at the showing i went too and the place was packed

Yes, it's a good time.

Thought that was the poster for fucking Space jam

Only the scene where Valkyrie rides Hulk like a cowgirl on a bull. Her creampie scene was pure kino

That's a great poster regardless.

Yes. It's super fun. Yet another Amazing funny movie by marvel

no the humour was pure cringe and. barely anyone laughed at the jokes that came, I swear, every single minute. what an awkward theatre experience. the CGI looks like shit out of the early 2000s too.

marvel should just put all their eggs into GOTG, it's the only good thing they have. Thor was a shameless and shit rip off of it

>is it worth seeing?
Guess which movie I am describing: Thor 1 or Thor 3?
>Movie starts
>Display of Thor's battle prowess
>Family issues
>Thor loses his powers (sort of)
>Gets exiled on another planet
>Makes friends with a human (portman/hulk for the spergs who think I confused valkyrie with a human)
>We see his hot naked upper body
>Meanwhile, his green clothed black haired pale skinned slim sibling with a horned helmet is trying to rule Asgard
>Said sibling is commanding an army of faceless mindless minions
>Loki is being a complete backstabbing dick
>2/3rds of the movie is Thor on that other planet trying to return to Asgard and get his full powers back
>He has a fight with a giant powerful beast on that planet which beats him almost unconscious, but he gets his powers back and beats the beast
>Saves Asgard in the end by sacrificing something he loves and cares for a lot
>A few references and tie-ins to the MCU here and there
>Gratuitous Stan Lee cameo
>quips

best Thor.

top 5 marvel movie.

Funniest marvel movie

Odinkino was ebig

I want to suck helas pussy for days

It will probably be on Starz around the Memorial Day, ask me then.

Watch the trailer. The trailer is a very accurate representation of the movie. If it looks like something you'd be interested in, go see it. If it looks like something you'd hate, don't waste your time and money.

youtube.com/watch?v=ue80QwXMRHg

It sucked. People was laughing around me. Its better than BvS.

I'd say you should wait for torrent. Not really worth going to theatres for.

Every time someone says "No one laughed at the jokes" I know it is a lie. Shitposter-tan parroted off the sane thing about GOTG 2 and I can attest that people laughed at the jokes every time I saw it. "nobody laughed at the jokes" is just bad copypasta now.

Definitely Ragnarok because Thor 1 was basically devoid of quips, most likely due to being from the pre-whedon era

But, worth a watch.

Literally just finished seeing it, i'm waiting for the post credits scene right now. It was okay; better than thor 2,obviously, but it doesn't live up to the hype.

Fun flick.

I don't know what to tell you. no one laughed. when I saw GOTG 2 people were on the floor rolling at all the drax scenes. no one laughed at Thor ragnorak. maybe 1 or 2 nerds but not the majority of. the theatre like with GOTG.

No idea but I'm glad they finally fixed the dull grey coloring.

How much quips/min do we get? Can't see anything that has less than 20quips/min

Most jokes didn't hit the mark, only a handful did. The action was great, the story was good. They could have extended the third act by making the second shorter. it would have made for a better film. 7/10.

Is it really hard to add a 3 second shot of Skurge reloading his M4? dude probably fired 250x2 before he ran out

>forgetting shoehorned Khazar Milkers

plenty of quips in Thor 1 user

No mentioning of new haircut or the devils anus.
Thor1

oh thats good to know

I had the exact opposite experience. No one laughed at gotg2 because it was shit and gunn may be a 1 hit wonder.

>1 hit wonder
>even though it was worse than the first, it is still the best mcu movie bar iron man 1 and captain america winter soldier

This is my biggest pet peeve with Sup Forums. The earthy color scheme of movies like AoU and CW is the biggest advantage the MCU had over the DCEU in terms of cinematography. Does everything have to be oversaturated orange, magenta, blue and green? Fuck you in the ear
"has a vagina" is an accurate enough descriptor of you even if I omit "unshaved pubic hair"

>if i'm very vague enough i can make it seem like two movies are the same, especially if i say stuff like "sort of"

Hey guys which movie am I describing: good guy/girl is at the top of the world until something bad happens then he/she has to work get it back haha it could be multiple movies man are movies terrible.

>Saves Asgard in the end by sacrificing something he loves and cares for a lot
He doesn't save Asgard in the end of Ragnarok. He destroys Asgard. He saves Asgardians. Big difference. You should have went vaguer.

its alright, they were kind of overdoing it with the comedy bits though.

Well he didn't lose his super strength and stamina in either movie but he lost his ability to summon lightning in both movies until he was cornered by the destroyer/hulk
And you are making a false analogy, I basically described the entire plot and not too vaguely imo. You just farted out half a sentence.
>He doesn't save Asgard in the end of Ragnarok. He destroys Asgard. He saves Asgardians. Big difference.
Why did you comment if you didn't watch or don't remember the movie at all? They explicitly made a point that "Asgard is it's people" mulytiple times and you still missed it

But realistically, Asgard isn't its people. It's a place, and that place is destroyed. You fucked up.

>89845006
I heard no one laughing at my GOTG 2 screening.

Like no one at all.

>I basically described the entire plot
In the vaguest terms possible, with only minor details that could be relevant to both movies (because of course a Thor movie will feature Thor and Asgard and such).

>This is my biggest pet peeve with Sup Forums. The earthy color scheme of movies like AoU and CW is the biggest advantage the MCU had over the DCEU in terms of cinematography. Does everything have to be oversaturated orange, magenta, blue and green?
I think vibrant colors and deep blacks capture the comic book tone much better. That's how the comics also look because of the separate layer of ink they use for the black.
Besides, the grey isn't a conscious choice. It's a lack of color grading. It's laziness because that's how footage looks by default when you shoot digital. Compare the coloring of the first Iron Man (analog, vibrant) to every marvel movie after (digital, grey).
I realize it's a matter of opinion but imo the flat grey doesn't fit the movies at all.
>Fuck you in the ear
That's not very nice.

>People was laughing around me
Oh no, the horror.

>gets something wrong
>someone points it out
>"waaaah you're shitposting"

>metafor?

It's a good movie but it's not epic, it doesnt fill me with inspiration or awe. It's just a funny cool movie.

I thought AoU and CW were awful cinematographically speaking.

Metaphorically, Asgard can be whatever you want to the point where words mean nothing. But really, Asgard is a place, and no, Thor doesn't save that place, he destroys it.

Oh give me a break, Thor Ragnarok was a reskinned Thor just as TFA was a reskinned ANH.
TFA is my third favourite SW movie and Ragnarok is my favourite Thor movie by a mile, but I'm not blind to their flaws
>I realize it's a matter of opinion
No point arguing further, that's all it boils down to I guess
>>Fuck you in the ear
>That's not very nice.
S-sorry
@89845508
No more (You)votes for you pal, I ran out

>Thor Ragnarok was a reskinned Thor
Not at all. The tone of the movie is entirely different, to the point where they're very much two completely different movies. Just because they share plot points when you describe those plot points in vague details doesn't make them "the same movie." Besides, it's a sequel. There's going to be some similarities.

>ressydunts?

If your only reply is "ur dumb" there's not much point in replying, but feel free to continue wasting your time.

I had a few laughs here and there.

It's not Antman or Dr. Strange (the best Marvel movies of all times) but it fits the bill and it entertains.

You should never pay to watch capeshit.

>Dr. Strange (the best Marvel movies of all times)
Why would user say this? Ant-Man I get. Doctor Strange being good I kind of get, but the best? For real?

>Odun's vishun 4 peepuls?

I'm at work, Thor saved Asgard both times, being overlly literal to the point of arguing is a big symptom of everyone's favourite neurological defect beginning with A

How many GBP did you use to see Thor Ragnarok?

>Not at all ... completely different movies.
How far down your throat is that mouse cock?
Stop responding to obvious shitposting
>Antman or Dr. Strange (the best Marvel movies of all times)
kys

>shet pos ting?

>All the Asgardians in a spaceship watching their planet explode into nothing
>*quips*
>theater starts laughing

Hey man, don't curse. It's rude.

Pure cringekino, without the kino part. Seriously it was too much

The guy who "quips" isn't an Asgardian, he's a weird rockman, and it's pretty clear by everyone's reaction that he's being inappropriate, but hey, don't let facts stop you from complaining.

the movie actually starts with a
>*record scratch*
>you're probably wondering how I got here!

I actually enjoyed the movie for the most part but this had me seething.

The reprise of Thor's theme from 1 when he takes the chair was a good moment though.

The point is that the writers are so afraid to have a sad moment that they put quips in after a planet gets destroyed

Forced Humor : The Movie

that was the best joke of the movie

>the writers don't let a sad moment get too sad and ruin the overall fun tone of the film
Those mad lads.

sets the bar for future superhero movies. critical and commercial success. so yes

>planet
is that really considered a planet?

>whole planet explodes
>BAZINGA
>MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEN
Marlel does it again

Can you give me an example of a joke that you personally think is funny?

>it's not the director's choice to play the emotionial climax of trilogy for awkward laughs
>I'll just focus on the "in-canon" explanation like capeshit autist.

I thought it was going to be more gladiatorial themed

Can't wait for the 30 min unsimulated rape scene that gets followed up by baby groot making a funny noise

literally everyone around me laughed most of the movie. and the genuine kind, not just murmurs or giggles. this was one of the least cringy marvel movies

best joke was banner jumping out the plane
legit laughed out loud

America

I looked it up Google said
>Asgard is a small planetary body that serves as home to the Norse gods such as Thor, and their ruler, Odin. It exists in another dimensional plane and is about the size of the United States.

I'd say it's fair to call a "small planetary body" a planet.

youtube.com/watch?v=IS3U9XD9RIo

Okay, I get why you didn't enjoy the jokes. You have a shitty sense of humor.

then how come pluto isn't a planet?that makes me ANGRY.

>crazy bitch strangling Thor asking him what he is the god of
>the god of thunder answers her question by striking her with lightning
ok

>budget: 180 million
>box office 121 million
holy shit, why did this flop??? even after paying off the critics

>hyperbolic reply
Alright dude. If you want to come back down and talk about what actually happens in the movie, we can do that.

>they don't allow a scene to become overly emotional or depressing because the film's tone is comedic
>this is absolutely the correct way to make a film and it shows how little some anons know about movies that they complain about a film maintaining its tone

>released november 3
>november 5 estimate

are these movies suppose to exceed the budget on opening weekend?

At least we can all agree that these movies are made for children

If you called Pluto a planet as shorthand I'd get what you mean. Saying "small planetary body" over and over is a bit much. But to answer your question, if I remember right, the whole "Pluto is a planet" was a political thing because an American guy discovered it, but I'm not super involved in the history behind these things.

they overdid it though

>domestic after 2 days

sure looks like a flop

They're made for general audiences, which includes children as well as adults. I'd say this one was a bit more on the adult end given some of the violence and the orgy joke.

he's obviously shitposting, user

Hell to the Yes!! it was a very fun movie!

It'll do well in china and you will still be a virgin.

>not making money back the first weekend
>not covering massive marketing campaign

What a fucking fail

A polish man goes to the optometrist.
The letter card reads "TXSCHNYK"
Doctor asks "Can you read it?"
He answers "Read it? I know him, this man is my neighbor!"

We spend the majority of the movie watching Thor try to escape from Goldblum's world and then we go back to Asgard and there is a giant dog