Yeah, listen, I grew up in the 80s in the Midwest...

Yeah, listen, I grew up in the 80s in the Midwest. These two dancing and kissing would not have flown in the 1980s in lily-white Bumblefuck, Indiana.

They just threw that in there to fuck with Sup Forums, didn’t they?

Other urls found in this thread:

chickenchattin.kfc.com/kfc-name-change-history/
youtube.com/watch?v=PUzbVmWVRZg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

she's a ginger they're literally both minorities.

Apparently they threw it in to trigger you as well

Apparently the kiss wasn't in the script, and she had never kissed a boy before. Fucking dirty nigger stole that from her.

It triggered me about as much as them calling Kentucky Fried Chicken “KFC” in 1984 did.

The anachronism bothers me, not the miscegenation.

There was no real point to throw it in, same as there was no real point to Episode 7 but to fill a diversity quota.
Besides, if he was a true friend, he would have let Dustin dance with her.

Is this what you tell yourself while crying in the shower?

I was disappointed Nancy didn’t ram her tongue down this throat to make the other girls jealous.

the girl absolutelly hated it

You really think nobody uttered the phrase KFC in 1984?

Sadie actually got upset that the crew told Caleb to kiss her

I wonder why?

you're supposed to pretend he's white

She literally said it in an interview.

Honest question, why does this shit bother you guys so much? You're acting like its one of the worst problems affecting modern entertainment. And its just as ridiculous as saying that we need more black people in movies and TV shows just for the sake of it. The irony...

Yes, you retard. Their rebranding to KFC to try and get away from the fried food stigma hadn’t happened yet. Literally nobody called it KFC in 1984.

Gaten fought hard to make that happen. Unfortunately the Duffer bros have no vision

cause she wanted Joe or Dacre to kiss her user

The showrunners are being shit on for it.
Lurk more

*A wild centrist appears*

it's out of place and jarring for anyone above a certain age

I grew up in suburban Indiana in the 1980s. Black kids danced with White kids all the time and no one made a big deal.

Racism was way less stressed upon than it is in the internet age today. I mostly think Sup Forums and Trump are to blame, no joke.

>Besides, if he was a true friend, he would have let Dustin dance with her.
This, so fucking much.

>having a nigger in a show set in a america is unrealistic

Only kissless virgins make a big ceremony of their first kiss. I barely remember the first girl I kissed.

Statistics show that interracial engagements is almost non-existent within middle schoolers barring some unique circumstances.

Let me guess: They are being shit on by a bunch of sub-human, backwoods, redneck retards?

No, you didn’t, and no, they didn’t.

It might have happened in Gary or Detroit, but that shit would *never* have flown in rural lily-white towns. Nope.

no they are being shit on for making some girl kiss some guy she didnt want to to teach her a lesson

Source?

Actually by SJWs, but nice try. She said she didn't want to do it but they demanded it.

>Only kissless virgins make a big ceremony of their first kiss.
Or, you know, kids? It was a big fucking deal for her, she hated it, and the other kid was really sad she didn't like it. This is the kind of shit that fuck you up as a kid.

Were you alive in the 1980s?

People have been calling it KFC forever. It was definitely called KFC, for short, back then.

I kinda have to considering she wore a stupid white dress and demanded I promise never to kiss other women in a church in front of our parents. Then told me we have to live together.

Also she found babies in the hospital that all look like me. She's so weird.

>tease us that Billy is going to fuck the hot mom

>he doesn’t fuck the hot mom

They can’t get away with this kind of blueballing, Sup Forums.

Fighting extra dimensional demons can be considered unique circumstances

You're a dumbass, I knew plenty of interracial couples back then

I wonder who she wanted her first kiss to be?

I graduated Evansville Central in 1988. There were plenty of black kids who hung out and dated white kids. It wasn't a big deal.

my first kiss was with my first gf, on a roof terrace. it was truly magical, desu. feel bad your first time was so shitty and un-memorable.

Probably froggo

Yes, I grew up in the 80s and you are 100% as wrong as wrong can be. Nobody called it KFC back then. It was Kentucky Fried Chicken. Literally nobody would have even known what you were talking about if you went around calling it KFC.

It only became KFC because they rebranded as that to try and get away from the fried food stigma that was going around. And even then it took like a decade for people to adopt KFC as the new name. Older people still call it Kentucky Fried Chicken.

Then she should have decided to give her first kiss to an alpha that kills said monsters user

In bigger cities and among high schoolers maybe.

In Bumblefuck, Indiana among middle schoolers? Nope that did not happen and would have been a BIG fucking deal.

so much for the tolerant left

Steve is my hero

How is Finn so Chad at such a young age?

Own'd that Sup Forumstard.

O for sure bro, there are barely any now and it's being described as a huge uptick, but when you were a kid they were just all over, probably as good as flipping a coin. I'm willing to bet you have a blacked subcription faggot, fuck off.
>inb4 hurr durr triggered ha ha

She will. Give her time. She is still young and Steve ain't no pedo.

It's not only the worst problem affecting modern entertainemnt, but even moder society, all of mankind.

It is worse than nuclear war and I am being serious about it.

You’re proving my point, dummy. Evansville is a major city (for Indiana anyway). I even said that shit happened places like that.

Not in lily-white rural cities though.

lmao tyrone its a big deal today, youre gonna believe that black guy saying it was normal back then

WE ARE STEVE

Imagine being this butthurt.

You grew up in a town of retards then

>They just threw that in there to fuck with Sup Forums, didn’t they?

Allegedly so, according to some other user on here.

They stated that the kiss was not in the script and the production company or some higher up threw it in at the last moment and was adamant it remain in.

The white girl was apparently not pleased and the black kid got all butthurt about her not being cool with it when Millie who plays Eleven? was fine with multiple kisses with Finn who plays the main kid (don't know his name; I don't watch this crap).

But again, a random user on here claimed all this so it's not really reliable.

I grew up in the 70s in rural Indiana. Knew at least 10 interracial couples. Go back to playing video games, toddler.

>Kentucky Fried Chicken decided on a name change to KFC. Why, after 39 successful years, would a world-famous restaurant chain change its name? ... Many were already calling us KFC, as it was much easier to say.
>chickenchattin.kfc.com/kfc-name-change-history/

lol

Fuck the left and the right

she actually said it herself in some interview

If Sadie is anything like me when I was that age, she's aching for either Joe or Dacre. I wouldn't be surprised if her contacts for them have hearts and kisses on them

kek fuck you

Ever been to Evansville? It's still mostly white today and it was even whiter back then.

We still didn't give a shit about white people and black people getting together.

You're wrong. It wasn't all that uncommon in the 1980s to find mixed-race couples in the Midwest, especially amongst young people.

Times haven't changed, you have, you racist.

I think you grew up around slow people.

That aside, remember when they tried to go by Kitchen Fresh Chicken a few years back and got laughed at by the whole country? Good times.

>some (((higher up))) threw it in at the last moment

It breaks immersion and is unrealistic.

>nobody used acronyms in the 80s

Why are you lying on an anonymous board? Are you so hard up for a silly argument that you have to make shit up like this? Maybe you should stop browsing a site that's 90% 15-25 year olds and focus on settling down like all the other 30-40 year olds. You're a little too old to be doing this shit.

I grew up in the 60s in rural Indiana. Knew at least 20 interracial couples.

>not the miscegenation

sure thing buddy boy

>cucks with subscriptions to blacked claiming black boys were openly dating white girls in corn country Indiana in 1984

No they weren’t faggots

I grew up in Indiana, it wasn't that rare.

Source: youtube.com/watch?v=PUzbVmWVRZg

came over on a boat in 1650. we were all negros with white women wives.

Well Dustin proved to be agreater friend and didn't cockblock him. You know, since Maxine also wanted Lucas.

>tfw the entire state of indiana is in this thread

I grew up in the 40s in rural Mississippi.

I knew at least 90 interracial couples.

i like lucas alright it's the 9000 black extras they throw in in the background that's annoying, there's no way that fucking town is 30% black in 1983

>akchually, shtatishticks show...

shut the fuck up, omega dragon

>everything before 1990 was like the 50s

Why are people born in the 90s so stupid?

Depends on location.

I've lived in Gary for 63 years and nobody would have batted an eyelash at this in the 1980's.

With that said, it has always puzzled me as to why they insist on this pairing in media. White girls usually get with Latinos if anyone outside their race. And black guys usually prefer Mediterranean looking women and mulattos.

>These two dancing and kissing would not have flown in the 1980s in lily-white Bumblefuck, Indiana.
Did you suddenly forget this guy?

No, you didn’t and no, it didn’t, you lying shithead.

Any white girl that openly dated a black boy in rural 1980s Indiana would’ve been bullied relentless as Queen Slut of Whore Mountain. It did not happen.

Your growing up in the 2000s is coloring your perception.

I grew up in the 30s in the Alaskan bush

Knew at least 120 interracial couples

>the past was more accepting of interracial couples than today

How are there people this retarded and oblivious of history?

I'm not lying. I'm older than OP and you as well. Nobody would ever lie on Sup Forums. You have to accept my argument because I said so. Deal w/ it faggot. You're wrong. Take it like a man.

it was instigated by Millie and Finn and the Duffers found it interesting. Lucas is already given a chance by living in a town where everyone lives, blacks and whites. So he's already accepted. It was the only other reasonable coupling. I mean look at fucking Dustin, he'sa good kid but what girl would go with him?

Absolutely demolished.

are you saying that the black kid is good looking?

It depends how far back into history you go. People were more accepting of interracial couples than they are today during, say, the height of the Roman Empire.

Ah, fair play. Guess it's legit.

>history is always progressive

lol

fucking rappers and their abbreviations.

lmao Sup Forums can be hilarious sometimes

The interview was more saying she was nervous and being a kid than anything racial you projecting Sup Forumsfuck.

But Gary is full of niggers and always has been. People are talking about white small town Indiana.

>focus on settling down like all the other 30-40 year olds. You're a little too old to be doing this shit.

that pinched me a little.

I grew up in Nazi Germany.

I knew at least 6 million interracial couples.

No one said she was being racist, only that she didn't want her first kiss to be like that and they forced her.

that's 12 million people

>forced to literally do the job you're being paid for
Poor delicate snowflake.

But that’s horseshit. Nobody was calling it KFC. Nobody would’ve even known what you were talking about if you said KFC. (Cell phone wankerspeak didn’t exist yet you faggots so we didn’t go around abbreviating everything like nowadays.)

KFC saying people were calling it that was their PR spin to avoid saying “Yeah we want everyone to not notice that we’re high-calorie fried food.”