RWBY/RT Thread: Yangry Edition

Previous Thread: Rules of RWBY/RT General:
>1. Read the Pastebin: pastebin.com/UmEaBVGW
>2. Arguing about the thread isn't discussion.
>3. Don't believe their lies.

Latest Chapter: roosterteeth.com/episode/rwby-volume-4-volume-4-episode-12-l0h5ds

wpc.1765A.taucdn.net/801765A/video/uploads/videos/bac56fdf-7eb9-4abf-b7e4-f5f44cd70ee0/index.m3u8

1080P Episode Archive: mega.nz/#F!S1E3wTRQ!4RH3D97O1-ZiW_lMAu7xog

m8s!

>Roman's head between one girl's thighs and another girl on his lap
He deserves it

>Ruby nerding out about Protoss weapons

>Not a cinder edition
What a waste.

Just finished season 2 now. Is Ruby autistic?

What the fuck Brandon! Respect the dead scorp.

Can we discuss why Penny is best girl?

Goddammit Ozpin, no human transmutation

>Her heels

Cinder is a waste.

Protoss are even shittier than their original counterpart aka Eldars.
Fuck those space elves.

Btw, Armed and Ready >>>>>>> I Burn

Yes very

For the love of god RT NO

>This isn't even my final form

>literally not even trying

user please, Pyrrha is very sensitive about her foot growths

Pretty much

They should fix that shit

cat pits

Cinder is a mess

Jesus fuck so this is a real thing that RT is selling WITHOUT ANY SHAME

this isnt a cinder thread....

Cinder deserves to suffer.

You know, from that angle (feet aside) that doesn't look half bad. Not great, but not awful
Really its the face that's screwed up to unforgivable levels

Implying anyone but the extremely autistic would want a Cinder thread.

such a shame we only saw him in the first and last episode well atleast next Volume will have more Watts

Her face is literally on the same tier as that jesus painting that got fucked up during restoration some time ago, I can't really remember the name of that thing now.

Cinder is by far the weakest person in this room

Are you calling Salem autistic?

A bond will form between Cinder and Tyrian over their mutual hate over Ruby and it will be beautiful

I mean, it makes sense doesn't it? If people are going to buy it regardless of the quality, and they will, then they can put in minimal effort and money for the same end result

Ecce Homo

It's fucking pathetic how little respect nu-RT has for their fans.

Why is May such a useless lesbian?

Because all lesbians are useless, user.

you know what the absolute worst part of this doll is?
>Pyrrha is the first in a new line of upcoming RWBY (and JNPR) plush dolls available.

THERE WILL BE OTHERS.

>all according to keikaku

Why are you such a useless fuck?

>Mercury was relatively amiable in 2
>sniffs boots and is called introverted in 3
wtf
Was it a (probably unnecessary) act and a lie?

Because we made her that way, her sins are our own

Because I have no ambition in life.

Now please answer my question.

He has no idea what boots are actually supposed to smell like.
Also, Emerald was just coming up with excuses to keep from having to hang around with RWBY.

No amount of screaming will save me from this hell.

The voice actor switch literally fucked his brain up. Yuri Lowenthal is not a drug you should be taking.

But some lesbians are more useless than others

Hey guys! Haven't been around for a bit, boy I sure can't wait for the reveal of the Pyrrha plushie! I'm sure that after the statues they cant fuck up anything else right?

>weiss
>lesbian

He's amiable enough but if you got to know him he'd probably come across as more and more of as the sociopath he is
And sniffing boots is actually a way to assess the quality of the leather. The More You Know

Octy... Sit down. We have some bad news for you.

Luckily for RT, a lot of dumb fans will still throw money at them for shit tier merch.

Nope, the plishie will be of great quality and everyone will buy three.

die

they butchered your ex-waifu even further octavian

Thanks nigguh

Jesus, I didn't even consider how hard this would effect your psyche, Octavian. I pray for your family in this trying time

....What is it, are they killing off Octavia next? Is Neptune in danger?
Oh okay thank god!
Later.
What did they do?

This is true... May was just a perfectly ordinary sniper girl before the fans got to her. And now she is a Slavic lesbian in denial who is obsessed with repeating digits. What does it say about us, that we made her into that?

Also, I wish the thing about her sleeping in a ghillie suit was better established in the Zedong fanon. That was a chuckle.

PLEASE NO
WHO THE FUCK THOUGHT THIS WAS A GOOD IDEA?
WHY WOULD YOU EVEN THINK ABOUT DOING SOMETHING LIKE THIS?

but the real question is:

WHY WOULD YOU EVEN BUY THOSE?

Oh, somebody just show him the picture already! It is cruel to keep him in such suspense!

Because people love RT. LOVE them. They call RWBY a masterpiece, Jeff Gerstmann a hack, all because they love them alll so much.

But May is a heterosexual

> coincidentally, this post is from a Vacuo IP

Oh is that a fan attempt at it? That's great work then!

I am hopeful for Japan to save us with good merchandise

The answers to the first lot of questions is RT are fucking morons who cannot into good merchandise to save their lives. Their shirts are good, but they're not enough
And they did it because whoever made that plush put in the lowest bid and by fuck does it show
AND the only people who will buy them are the idiots who will buy literally anything RT shits out with a connection to RWBY. Which is more than you might think, but a lot less than RT clearly imagines
Shit, I think it says something that even the reddit thread about this had a similar "fuck no" response. RT could make so much money if they were willing to invest a little in decent plushes. Shit, they made them before

Octavian, I don't think you understand.

They've killed your ex-waifu, and now they're butchering her corpse for money.

Why the fuck dont RT just sell shit that was made by the Japs?

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Cause RT only sells things made by their inner circle

Is she wearing a fucking korowai?

So how many are you getting?

They're pretty accurate if you burn them.

What a bunch of dumb asses

In my opinion the worst part is how bad they are at shilling for RWBY

>Fan frenzy is at an all time high with love for Pyrrha at end of V3
>Release first bit or merch related to her a year later

In fact, no new merch came out around the finale, and in "Merch March" all RWBY got was an overly expensive poster most of their young fans couldn't afford/wouldn't be able to convince their parents to buy.

>Watch english dub of Naruto on toonami a long time ago
>Yuri was Sasuke
>Now every time I hear him I think of him as Sasuke
>Play Fallout New Vegas
>Yuri voices half the characters in that game
>Tfw I walk into a room of 15 Sasukes

Because people would realize exactly how terrible RT's own attempts at merch actually are, and they can't deflate that bubble

>RT are fucking morons
No, they'd be morons if they made this shit and nobody bought it. RT are geniuses, they know their audience

Not really they spend minimal on garbage they design and the real dumb asses eat it up cause their so desperate for merchandise

Don't talk about my Vacuoese waifu like that!

So, how was /mlp/?

Wait, waitwaitwait.

This shit is OFFICIAL MERCHANDISE?

The introverted part was just Em's cover up to avoid having RWBY want to hang out with the rest of her team. In truth, Merc's probably just too inherently antisocial and aggravating to hang around the good guys without arousing suspicion (just look at his interactions with Glynda and Pyrrha). And sniffing a boot is apparently a good way to assess the quality of the leather or something

Dude, I really think that I'm one of the few people here that unironically like this series despite its flaws, but damn, I would never even think about buying a somewhat life sized doll of a random fictional character, not even waifufags would do that.

Really, I would like to know who's the guy at RT that came up with this retarded idea.

Yeah, RT are slowly improving but it still feels like RWBY is the redheaded step child next to RvB. Which is a both a huge shame as a fan and a colossal loss to the company, as RWBY fans are a hell of a lot easier to pump for cash from stuff like vinyl figures and plushies. They made ones that looked good before, why not work with and expand on those?

why are you so surprised

Yuri Lowenthal is in fucking every thing, man. He's played two main characters at once in video games. He's the Nolan North of weebs.