Let's try to elaborate a list of ACTUALLY GOOD post-movie episodes

Let's try to elaborate a list of ACTUALLY GOOD post-movie episodes

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/document/d/1mCeZayVKbwYI5Fz-fVUg9UaZXZGDI5RoyyeHNYVLQnk/edit?usp=sharing
youtu.be/Tn3p0CpgxCQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Fear of a Krabby Patty
Krusty Towers
Skill Crane

These feel like season 3 holdovers. Skill Crane in particular feels like a classic "Squidward goes insane" episode along the lines of Squid's Day Off.

I often forget that Have You Seen This Snail is a post movie episode. It had a lot of faces and jokes that rank up there with the classics, like Patrick eating the spoiled milk (which was more funny than gross, oddly enough). The Dirty Bubble Challenge was also hilarious.

the viking episode is amazing

I think we're looking at pre-movie episodes through rose tinted lenses. We grew up, that's all.

Objectively wrong. There is a drastic drop in writing quality post season 3.

The post-movie 2 episodes were pretty great

I have younger family members who grew up during the post-movie seasons, but found the early seasons to be funnier and more memorable.

Dunces & Dragons
Have You Seen This Snail
The Two Faces of Squidward

Is the one where they wreck the flying dutchman's ship and turn into ghosts post movie? I remember that one being pretty good.

>the whole ship is underwater captain!

When new episodes contain the same clever wordplay and visual gags as seasons 1-3 let me know

until then its shit

Are there any quotes from post movie episodes that are iconic on the level of pre that people actually know?

I'm pretty sure more people know the F.U.N. song more than that other song Spongebob does with Plankton

I was still kind of young when season 4 started and I definitely noticed the drop in quality.

>it's like learning to ride a bike, you never forget
>

I like the sell out episode
It was not.

Add krabs vs plankton and lost mattress

>Krabs vs Plankton
Ooh yeah that's a good one. +1

>Lost Mattress
I really don't remember this one. I'll have to rewatch it.

I liked Sandcastles in the Sand

>Let me guess tiny, a small salad?

Here's a list I was working on:

docs.google.com/document/d/1mCeZayVKbwYI5Fz-fVUg9UaZXZGDI5RoyyeHNYVLQnk/edit?usp=sharing

I got Seasons 4-6 worked out but still need to do the rest

Two Thumbs Down is probably the best one so far.

This. Though, Nick mainly airs the first 3 seasons more than the others I believe

I was 10 when season 4 came out and I hated it

Well ok hate's a strong word. Season 4, at the time, seemed really bad to me, coming off seasons 1-3, but after the total bleak hole that was seasons 5-8, season 4 looked a lot better to me.

>Fear of a Krabby Patty
nope

skip Lost Mattress, it's shit

to all: face facts, post-movie (especially right after the movie no less) is literal shit

Same. I have a very specific memory of nick advertising new spongebob episodes post movie and being pretty excited, but I soon stopped caring about the show as much during season 4, and stopped altogether around season 5.

>Season 3
You can exclude that episode where they were cavemen.

This is the closest Spongebob ever got to telling a coherent story (outside of the first movie). Best special.

Whats the episode where some restuarant chain takes over the krusty krab and turns it into a generic chain with mass produced krabby patties?

Sharks vs Pods was pretty cool but since this is late-season 9 i guess it doesn't count since it isn't the same people as season 4-early9

Selling Out

Roller Cowards was pretty decent
youtu.be/Tn3p0CpgxCQ