youtube.com/watch?v=FGCsLwPMeKQ
youtube.com/watch?v=CkG8kkHBNhs
youtube.com/watch?v=bPH5_NF42Dk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

looks shit

>What are you?
>A believer.
I actually like that line.

IS this the new World of Warcraft trailer?

BATMAN 89 THEME

You can tell it's Snyder representing a sliver of conservatism in a world overtaken by liberal cynicism.

Shit design for Steppenwolf tbqh. Looks generic as fuck.

I hate how Ben Affleck looks like het just had botox and fresh makeup. What happened to the rugged manly face?

This is gonna be so bad. Can't wait.

He looks pretty rugged there I mean he has the look of a man who hasn't slept in ages

I see what you did there. You said a thing that made sense and then switched around the adjectives such that it doesn't make sense. Funny.

that first clip is definitely the whedon reshoots.
the lightning stands out so badly for a film

why does wonder woman have speedforce?

What the fuck is wrong with that first clip? It doesn't look like Snyder's work in any way.

does flash have electricity powers in this?

why does he keep sparking?

>white people bombing in the name of some religious ideology
>in England
hmmmm

its not.
>bright lighting
>ben bloatfleck and forced to work during rehab

Based Whedon saving capekino from redditnyders dirty heathen hands

FFUCCKKKKINIINNGGG HYYYYYPPPPEPEEEE
LETTTSS GOOOOOOOO

stop kidding yourselves you fucking babies seriously

>inb4 HURR MARVEL HURR

fuck them too

Looks bad but it LITEALLY can't be worse than Thor Ragnaquips

>Gordan meets team

>re-shot Snyder's version

Jesus christ the background cgi looks like something from a bad tv super hero show in this scene youtube.com/watch?v=FGCsLwPMeKQ

OH HI GORDON

>>youtube.com/watch?v=FGCsLwPMeKQ

>batman cant turn his head anymore

kek thats what they get for not crediting ironhead studious in BvS

>Standard vs IMAX

>that pic
its ACTUALLY a FUCKING QUIP added in
youtube.com/watch?v=CkG8kkHBNhs

FUCK OFF WHEDON

Genuinely looks really awful. This looks like a mess of a movie.

why did an alien name himself after an American rockband

ares returned huh

>batman 89 theme
>wonder woman theme

Static electricity from friction nigga

>10 threads about this
>there are no shills on Sup Forums

and it worked

"Laughed my ass ass ass off off off off off off off off off off off off!"

flash can accidentally killed anyone near him with that lightning

Looks like a mess

Why can't they just take a director, take a writer, and make a fucking movie? 9 times out of 10 this focus group test screening reshoot bullshit just produces a fucking shambles of a movie that makes no thematic or aesthetic sense.

what alien force do in sewer? aquaman look good

Pffffff.

are you a moron. BvS threads still appear every fucking day

That image looks like a rejected cutscene from Dragon Age

This.

Someone needs to re-edit the wonder woman clip with "I'm a believer" (Shrek version) playing in the background and then have it hit right at the end when she says she's a believer. That would be really somethin.

uh... IRA?

So do frogposts. BvS tgreads are almost always shitposts or bait threads.

>Flying in not like ironman, hacking the Batcrawler like a chad delivering a badass line to fag Alfred then shooting missiles at a guy in a tunnel underneath Gotham Harbor and flooding it
Am I the only one here stoked for this? Also I was shocked to learn Steppenwolf was CGI he looks so fuckin real

Everything about these clips are fucking awful. Jesus christ this is shaping up worse than I had imagined.

I honestly feel bad for anyone in real life that is excited for this movie.

Disney shills are fucking desperate, Thor is going to crash id Justice League is successful these movies need more than two weeks to break even

>Am I the only one here stoked for this?
Yes, you are the only one, Pajeet.

>Floating Heads Surrounded by BGI League

Kek why does batman care that much about superman is beyond me. Moreover, "And the team needs clark" this flick is such a rushed piece of shit

Why is the IP count the same after these shillposts?

Batman's been obsessed with Superman since BvS, his obsession just went from negative to positive.

Exactly, at what point did Batman learn so much to value about Superman's character? Was it in the five minutes betwteen them shouting Martha at each other and Clark "dying"?

>why does the subject of a redemption arc care that much about the instrument of his redemption

Battfleck is not eaven trying
Steppenwolf looks generic and shitty
The less to say about the Flash, the better.

Looks like Aquaman and Alfred are only good points so far in the movie.

Actually, yeah. Bruce realized after the Martha scene that Clark didn't actually do anything wrong, then saw him sacrifice his life to save the world without a second thought.

That can kind of shift someone's opinion around a bit.

world needs superman would have been a great scene if it was filmed by snyder

the rest is dumb, just dumb... but then again it's missing the snyder's touch

>To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand the same name club scene

The virgin request vs The Chad demand

No you don't

Why does Cyborg's CGI look so terrible in every trailer? Especially the mo-cap on the face.

Bruce was literally cracking under untreated childhood trauma and recent traumas (his team dying in metropolis during mos, the apparent murder of robin).

During the martha scene he realizes he was becoming joe chill destroying an innocent family.

Is it so important that superman said martha instead of mom? I don't think so, even then if you think about it, clark knew who batman was and he might have decided to say martha on purpose

The virgin cynic
The hyped Chad

You're putting more thought and effort into that hamfisted scene than the makers of the movie.

>What happened to the rugged manly face?
He fell off the wagon before the reshoots.

kek

>there are no shills on Sup Forums
Yes, right here

>Batman: "I can't see shit nigggga!!!"

>Why can't they just take a director, take a writer, and make a fucking movie?
Wonder Woman was a decent step in the right direction. They just need to get rid of Snyder.

BRUH LOOK AT HER LEGS WTFFFF

>Biggest CBM of the year
>Y they so many threds bout it tho???

Retard

its actually a Monkees reference

you're putting more thought and effort in trying to remove sense from a perfectly fine scene

Will it actually be the biggest CBM of the year though? It's tracking for an opening weekend similar to Thor's and lower than GotG2.

I THOUGHT LOVE WAS ONLY TRUE IN FAIRY TALES

Is it just me or is The Flash super annoying ? ...Like...Not funny, just cringy.

DUDE I NEVER WOULD HAVE RECONSIDERED MY WHOLE MOTIVATION THROUGHOUT THIS MOVIE IF YOU HADN'T REMINDED ME OF THE EXISTENCE OF MOTHERS LMAO

>the hairline at the center disappeared in the second image
JUST

she floating

It's the same for almost all the quipery. The tone is all over the place.

What's wrong, user? Ya can't handle tha quips?! heheheheh!!! XD jk jk justkidding hah

I think he may well be wearing a wig in the second shot

what? Are you an idiot

*breathes in*

DC/Snydershill

le mumbling and stuttering autist

>Kek why does batman care that much about superman is beyond me

Because Superman is the most powerful of them all?

t. Stinky Pajeet

>youtube.com/watch?v=bPH5_NF42Dk

This one reeks of Joss Whedonshit.

This is the same terrible cinematography and dialogue he put in those two Avengers movies.

Goddamn it.

>It's the same for almost all the quipery. The tone is all over the place.
I get what they're trying to do..Seems like they're trying to copy Marvel a bit. (kinda like what they did with Guardians of the Galaxy)...I'm guessing the film's producers asked to amp up the humor but it doesn't feel as natural as in Marvel films.
I'm not a fan of either Marvel or DC. I just enjoy good action films, so it's not like i'm taking sides here, just giving my opinion, but the last "good" DC film i remember seeing was Nolan's Dark Knight. (actually it was fucking great).
Man of Steel was "ok" (but had amazing DBZ like battle sequences). Batman vs superman was boring imo. (though they nailed Batman and Affleck was great)...But the more i see of Justice League the more the whole thing looks like the worst DC film ever.

This is another wig, idiot

the scenery is marvel tier too

>and the team needs Clark
He literally didn't even know him as Clark, none of them did.

DCShill it’s okay honey. Your movie is gonna be bad and forgotten.

You’re making okay money shilling. It’s okay I promise. The masturbatory tears you shed to jerk off with can’t make this movie better.

Looks like shit.