Camille Grammer Awarded Half of Kelsey Grammer's Retirement Fund

>Camille Grammer Awarded Half of Kelsey Grammer's Retirement Fund

eonline.com/news/891494/camille-grammer-awarded-half-of-ex-kelsey-grammer-s-retirement-fund

why do wealthy male actors keep getting married?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SniOXFhwIZ8&
bravotv.com/the-daily-dish/camille-grammer-calls-out-kelsey-grammer-past-legal-troubles
nytimes.com/1995/02/25/nyregion/a-grand-jury-refuses-to-indict-frasier-star-on-a-sex-charge.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

This is why Schwarzenegger refuses to finalize his divorce

>why do wealthy male actors keep getting married?
you (Sup Forums) kept giving Leo Dicaprio absolute shit for him being 40 and not married. This is why.

Don't get married in California. Get married in Lebanon under the pretense that it's "exotic" or some shit

What if you get married in california but move somewhere else in the USA?

okay why don't actors just get married for love and not marry some hot young gold digger, don't they have awareness of whats going on

SJE IS SO CUTE

JUST

>married for love
10/10 meme

>Let me just go out really quick and find me a true love

Its really not how it works.

They don't love anyone, they love themselves.

marriage is a contract. if you want love you don't need to get married.

>>marriage is a contract.
only in liberalism

>love

Marriage is supposed to be a union to facilitate reproduction, to raise children and to build family alliances. This western bullshit about love is what destroyed the institution. Now we have homos walking about pretending to be married.

>father killed during a break-in when he was just 13
>sister raped and murdered when he was 18
>two half brothers died in scuba diving accidents
>went to prison for drunk driving
>heart attack in 2008
>divorced and half his money taken
has any other celebrity got fucked by life as hard as him?

nope, always.

As somebody who has suffered a share of tragedies in my life so far I can say you get used to it after like the 3rd big one. The other ones suck too obviously but it isn't as bad as you'd think.

clearly wrong

Kelsey had sex with his child's 15 year old babysitter

Tell us your story, user.

Is getting married in this day and age the ultimate suckers game?

no u

well you can go deeper and with work for the state, like cop, military, civil servant, doctor

shoo shoo antifa! Sup Forums is pro-police

I think Keanu Reeves had a pretty rough life iirc

"inhales softly"
MGTOW motherfucker

Women are incapable of love. Only faking it to get what they want.

pls answer this

Pretty much this.

Marriage is about duty and respect, because "love" is bullshit and never lasts. Too bad (((they))) convinced so many of you otherwise.

Man, lots of threads about this shit lately amongst him and Tyrese. The surprising thing to me is how many people are surprised. I thought it was common knowledge marriage was terrible financially for the man.

>she don’t know what to do with half the tossed salads and scrambled eggs

I'm curious how he'll blame this on "thugs" or Mexicans. Poor guy doesn't deserve any of this.

Why doesn't he just pay a hitman to murder her?

This is why I never married.

Check out my viewing area - no broad will ever take half of this.

do you shit in that trash can?

Kelsey Grammer and his whole family is full blown Reddit.

Just check out what his daughter Spencer is famous for...

It's vomit.

sweet photoshop skillz, bro

I thought his wife was rich as shit though, she's from a mega rich family.

At what point it becomes more cost effective to start thinking about hiring a hitman than paying up these ridiculous demands?

answer is don't fucking live in california either.

I don't know but Patton Oswalt does

Poor guy.

There's a point where murder-suicide is justified, scrambledeggsman.

Wasn't his dad the zodiac killer or something? He may have wanted to do it himself.

401K is limited to about $15k a year. If he maxed it every year from Cheers in '82 to today he would have contributed $500k and maybe have another $500k in gains. I bet you this gold digging whore easily spends a million a year.

because the pussy game ridiculous

She is still married to Shriver? Poor woman.

>those horrible women in the comments section

man, I am so glad I wasn't born in America

she's literally a Kennedy.

Kelsey is gay and that is essentially hush money.
Source: I know his gay lover who is also his coke dealer.

*he
kek

>Source: I know his gay lover who is also his coke dealer.

Are you talking about yourself user?

youtube.com/watch?v=SniOXFhwIZ8&

can't believe his cunt ex wife is fucking him over after all this shit
legit mad now

No. A friend of mine.

He beat Camille and cheated on her with her friends

Ah, your """friend""", right...

Lol.

>MARRIAGE

NOT EVEN ONCE

Never get married.

>"love" is bullshit

theres a seed of a good meme here

God look at that fucking witch. Disgusting.

BEAUTIFUL
YOU

the absolute state of Sup Forums

Marriage in the U.S. is based on the interaction of some pretty interesting behavioral tendencies and cultural influences that when combined make one of the most vile and fucked up social institutions currently in existence.

1) 99% of all women in the U.S. have been made to believe that marriage is the ultimate goal with no desire or care about what follows after. They believe life is a reality show and marriage is "the rose" that says they get to stay at the mansion and all the other girls go home.
2) The biological tendency of women as "escalators" in social arrangements. Women genetically will always seek to escalate their demands in a relationship to a) extract the maximum amount of resources from a male before breaking him and leaving him or b) in the event their escalation is shut down, determine they have an alpha on their hands and breed with him as much as possible. In other words maximize the material resources and/or the genetic resources.
3) Divorce, alimony, and child support/custody laws. When combined with #1 and #2 especially this is a deadly mixture on their own. Women will always incrementally increase their demands so marriage is 99.9% of the time the expectation after a given period of time. That leads to the strategy deployed...

>Get married
>Sup Forums laughs at you
>Don't get married
>Sup Forums laughs at you

It's impossible to win with you people

4) Boiling frog principle. Women imperceptibly escalate their demands. This is a talent honed through natural selection over generations. It starts with a "we should hang out more :)" followed by a hair straightener left at your house, followed by some shampoo, some cosmetics, followed by hanging out more, followed by a "so...where do you see us?", followed by moving in and so on and so on. If you aren't paying attention, you're ensnared and on your way to marriage without even realizing it because...
5) Prospect theory and loss aversion. Humans are harmed more by a loss than pleasured by a gain. We have a natural tendency to double down, rather than cut our losses. In relationships this means as guys, even when we detect red flags, we will press on to see if things get better. In doing so we will subject ourselves to a slowly increasing temperature and forget the condition of being single in the first place. We will only not want to lose what we have.

There are more factors at play such as the desire of men to have either a preference for youth and beauty which naturally fades over time or the tendency to have multiple partners in general. The end result though is that when you tack on #3 in its current form marriage becomes a catastrophic proposition, but despite that, the other factors are so influential and powerful that men go for it anyway and due to the immensely lopsided favor it pays to women it augments #1 and #2 to a preposterous scale which has knock on effects on the rest of the parts.

Mel Gibson had everything, kids, wife and pissed it all away with his drinking.

Fuck that sugartits bullshit, fuck his jew rant, that was his real tragedy.

>get married
>treat her shit
>divorce
>hit man her
>win on 4chin

> sweet can

If you knew anything about Grammer you'd know he is in the wrong here, he acts like a fucking nigger and deserves to get rinsed by every wife he leaves for a younger woman who he will then leave when he gets a younger one pregnant.

You're a fucking idiot, his behaviour was absolutely shameful and he hasn't even alleged that it was mutual. He also forgave his sister's rapist/killer to look like a good goy, he's a fucking sociopath.

>THE GUY FROM LOST HIGHWAY, PLS

YFW LYNCH CASTED A REAL MURDERER TO ACT IN CREEPY IN HIS PSYCOTHRILLER MOVIE

TRULY A LEGEND

>he isn't married, must be a homo

Why not just refuse to sign the divorce papers?

IIRC this was an actual girl's room...

Love is a meme, it runs out a few years after marriage and you realize that you fucked up.

>love

The ability to pair bond stops in your early-to-mid 20s. There's no such thing as love after that.

>I get all of my life advice and relationship outlooks from disastrous celebrity relationships, BLACKED memes, and /r/MGTOW
I'm glad you don't seem like the marrying type, because your weak ass beta genes should end with you.

You must be young or just stupid.

Merely doing something for love doesn't mean things don't change over time, and when there's mad cash at stake they change often.

Grow the fuck up and stop admiring marriage. Marriage is hard work. I was insanely lucky to marry the love of my life and have 24 good years together. She died.

ALL relationships end in separation or death.

I hope you're a chick because using "the marrying type" as a guy in assessing another man might make you the most laughable faggot walking this Earth. If you are a chick, you're either fat and everything you say is invalid and worthless to me. If you are attractive and you came across me on the street you would pretty much let me recite both of those posts to you while I pissed on you in the bathtub as long as it meant you might have a 1% chance of locking me down. Those are literally the only outcomes of your existence.

Getting married doesn't make you love someone more lol

>getting married before hiding all your money
JUST

bravotv.com/the-daily-dish/camille-grammer-calls-out-kelsey-grammer-past-legal-troubles
nytimes.com/1995/02/25/nyregion/a-grand-jury-refuses-to-indict-frasier-star-on-a-sex-charge.html

Uh oh

sister raped and killed by a black guy

Why do men keep cheating on their wives?

>y-you're gay
Wow.

What's stopping him from moving all his money overseas?

Or rather why don't men do this at the start of court proceedings. Me, I'd dump my whole net worth into bitcoins. Try and collect bitch.

HEY BANY I HEAR THE BLUES ARE CALLING

TOSSED SALAD ABD SCRAMBLED EGGS

Doesn't stop some bitches from being vindictive and taking the money anyways.

/our guy/

>Bany

What is a big guy to do?