F*ck Netflix

Firing someone for something that hasn't even been proven in a court of law is just wrong. Am I the only one who still think Spacey is a great actos and shouldn't be judged so hardly?

NO SEAS MALO AJSKAKSAK

Hi Jose Manuel

I personally can't wait to see low budget movies with Kevin Spacey

No habla Espanol.

>i like his work
>therefore he is definitely not guilty of anything for sure

Jose is a girl’s name.

They should just CGI him for the last season

>Firing someone for something that hasn't even been proven in a court of law is just wrong

no human being in history has every applied this standard consistently

Fucking spic!

Even if it went to trial there'd be no evidence submitted and he could go to jail on mere accusations.

I know. ((((JUSTICE)))) that's basically the same thing as the Salem witch trials days

Is always sunny being removed from Netflix as well?

the fact that Spacey didnt bother denying diddling a 14 year old but basically just said "well i dont remember but that totally sounds like me i guess" is reason enough to distance yourself from him.

>I know. ((((JUSTICE)))) that's basically the same thing as the Salem witch trials days
Sadly. I feel for Spacey.

Normies are the only ones stupid enough to subscribe to Netflix. Normies are also the only ones to give a shit about this TMZ level garbage. Netflix knows this.

I'm still pissed they took off South Park

You raped me a long time ago. I’m calling your employer and demanding that you be fired.

Don't misunderstand me. I think the guy's guiltier than fuck, BUT it saddens me to think that "innocent until proven guilty" is gone and someone can destroy your life on mere words alone.

>Spic defending a boyfucker

I'm aghast

this

Ayy, esse
Calma te, mang jajajaja

I'm pretty sure netflix still carries some flicks produced by harvey weinstein. double standard much?

Can someone give me a quick run down on what happened

Reminder that Osama bin Laden wasn't found guilty in a court of law, either.

Spacey most likely molested a 14-year-old. He deflected from it with "I DON'T REMEMBER BUT I AM SORRY BY THE WAY I AM GAY NOW"

Now more people are coming forward to claim he's a major grope-monkey, Netflix dropped him, House of Cards has killed off his character, and his career's been nuked on mere accusations alone.

I'm gay.

>he still uses BLACKEDflix

lmao get real you stupid pleb, I stopped subscribing like literally a year ago
never looked back

>I share this board with literal spics
>mfw this is the most depressing thing about using Sup Forums in my thirties

Are you really so dumb you can't figure out what "confirmacion de cancelacion" means?

yo que sé no soy 100tifiko xd

It fucking unerves me.
Spacey was stupid, but they are literally calling him a rapist for its mistakes. This "if you are no with us you are against us" is going out of control.
Yes he asked an underage for sex but its not Cosby of Polansky, he didnt rape him. If knew lot of girls around 14-18 going out with way older men from their own will and knowing it could go wrong for their partneirs.
Also at 14 you are not stupid and defenseless, if you follow an adult in its hotel room you might understand what he wants.

Knowing how media witchunting reacts these days, they'd have most likely fucked him over anyway if he hadn't conveniently come out of the closet. But the fact he did just made him look pathetic.

Kevin Spacey and all the other "progressives" that are now being eaten alive helped create this "always believe the victim" / "all men are rapist" leftwing / feminist outrage culture in the first place. they get what they deserve

Fuck AT&T
English motherfucker

Netflix dropping his assistant is the smartest business decision. It just makes sense

>JOSE MANUEL

Is this like the most Spanish name you can have?

It isn't.

Jose Manuel Garcia Perez

Don Juan Pablo Jose Garcia Ramirez Perez

Liberals would murder all our families, but when they are in trouble I'm supposed to listen to my morals and ethics. When the tables are turned, conservatives are dragged through the mud by these people

This juif faggot pedophile needs to burn, literally. If he is legally innocent, even better

>tfw spic
>tfw dont have a spic name
feels good

You are the kind of Spic who got named Usnavy or Bin Laden, isn't?

>tfw spic
>tfw first name sounds russian, one last name sounds spaniard and the other sounds italian

It is, Jose and the Pussy cats.

no its more italian sounding

Vladimir Georgio Ramirez?

Andrey Flores Bello

I guess the second last name can pass as spaniard as well, it depends on how you read it.