Any other original from Netflix worth watching other than ST and Narcos...

Any other original from Netflix worth watching other than ST and Narcos? Not watching House of Cards since they are going to fuck up the final season it seems.

Bloodline (1st season)
Mindhunter
The Crown
Bojack

That's about it

>narcos

hard to find anything to care about in that show, might aswell read a wikipedia article and save some hours

just subscribe to amazon prime it has more kino originals and all the james bonds.

American Vandal

Narcos is like an extremely well-made, high-production version of those History Channel documentaries

Black Mirror

Mindhunter was great, don't believe the plebs

Is there a single Netflix original film worth watching? That might sound kinda snotty but I'm asking genuinely, I've only watched Bojack and ST. The whole controversy with "should Netflix originals be up for Oscars" had me wondering if there's anything that'd even be up for one.

I enjoyed Ozark. I saw a lot of people try to write it off as a BB rip off, but Bateman's character is much different than Walt. It's pretty good 2bh.

Marco Polo was ok. Its been cancelled though.

Beasts of No Nation was really fucking good

A hundred percent

Voltron

I found Spectral fun

I think everyone seems to agree Daredevil is pretty good.

its the best capeseries imo, first season was great, my favorite element being vincent d'onofrio playing fisk. i did drop it about halfway through the second season.. but the first season stands on itself very well.

DD was boring as fuck. Kingpin was the only interesting part of that show

Fuller House

>DD was boring as fuck.
It's fine if you feel that way, but 'boring' is the most common pleb argument, user.

Lol. Yeah Jonathan Groff was a GREAT leading man...

Bloodlines S1 (S2 and 3 are ok, but 1 is excellent)
Bojack Horseman
Ozark

serious question; how do you americans put up with shit like fuller house? what is the appeal? something nostalgic and comfy? it seems so bland and mediocre. not judging tho, just honestly curious.

Chefs table

Full House was a popular show when >we were growing up. Fuller House is just for nostalgiafags.

funny because most people i know that like the show are plebs. the problem with the show was it used action very sparingly and more emphasis was put on characters which normally would be great but the dialogue was incredibly bland and not one of the characters (besides kingpin) was likeable, compelling, or complex

Definitely nostalgia. People would probably watch any 90s show remake even with completely new cast.

The Witcher
TBA

f is for family
the ranch

>f is for family
that show really has a big heart, makes me kinda wish i grew up in the 70's.
loved how the second season became a bit more absurd and ridiculous

Beasts of No Nation. Guy who did True Detective directed it. Also I've heard Okja is good.

>House of Cards
>fuck up the final season
They fucked the show up long before that. The first two seasons are pretty good though.

watch it

I grew up with TGIF and I have absolutely no desire to revisit those shows.

Lily Tomlin is absolutely based.

I think that as I digested it you're right user. I don't regret watching it but I wish I loved the characters more, I fast forwarded a lot because every time they'd have a slow conversation the dialogue just never popped.

Dude seriously, with how Tim Allen got treated by ABC and how much people like the guy, a Home Improvement sequel with adult kids and Wilson Passes Away scene to jerk the tears at the end could be some classic shit at least making billions for Netflix.

Beast of no Nation and Okja

THIS: I grew up in the 80s and 70s looks even better after I saw F is for Family and That 70s Show. I think the ultimate time to be alive must have been BORN 1972, be 12 in 1984, be 16 in 1988, 21 1993. some kind of grad school like say Law School, 1997, have kids 1999, your kids turn out to save America because they are Gen Z, you are 50 in 2022 with grandkids and 2032 we are at Mars and you get to see that and shit. PERFECT LIFE COMPLETE

Black Mirror, though it wasn't originally a Netflix original.

Bojack Horseman isn't bad, it's not really funny but it's entertaining.

I liked Marco Polo but it got cancelled so you might as well watch something else.

F is for Family is somewhat funny, worth watching in my opinion.

American Vandal isn't bad, wears kind of thin after a few episodes.

The best comedy on Netflix is definitely Arrested Development, can't wait for the next season.

Other than that all of the superhero shows have been boring and bland in my opinion, The Ranch and Kimmy Schmidt are two of the worst comedies I've ever seen, and Sense8 is laughably bad. I checked out Ozark and Bloodline and both seem to have potential. There's only one Netflix film I've been able to actually watch from start to finish and that was Fundamentals of Caring which was pretty good.

>Wilson Passes Away
right on - fuck that creepy perv, I always figured he had his pants down while talking over the fence

nice blog
>he doesn't want to catch up with based Carl Winslow
faggot

I will bump this

Master of None
Lady Dynamite

>tumblr

Bloodline. 1st season is ingenious. The rest are ok but nothing near to the 1st.

while i agree the show was boring, kingpin was by far the worst thing about it. every second he was on screen was cringeworthy