Post the best pic of a character

Post the best pic of a character

Yes, this is

>Yes, this is

"Sup Forums related" was cut off of that sentence for some reason. It's FAKK 2 from Heavy Metal Magazine.

This is a personal favorite of mine.

Hahaha. No.

fuck those proportions, the face and the size of the head. wtf

You do get that she's not a twenty-something anymore, right?

I love reverse gender roleplay for the sake of shenanigans.

You get that age doesn't make feminine traits disappear, right?

Oops posted wrong pic

>Armageddon has arrived

No Honey, it just relocates them.

RNC on a lion...Fuck

Both wrong...

Why does Azula seem to get so much more quality art than other AtLA characters?

oh my

Because people like train wrecks

not quite.

Domino has so many better pics than that but I doubt you'll find a definitive one of her since most artists have varied quite a bit over her face over the decades.

>Age makes a woman turn into a man, complete with a dyke cut.

The female body loses estrogen but it doesn't change hip ratio to go the otherway. Women get chunkier over time and as death gets close, their bodies wither. They don't become men. Who are you lying too.

Even Batman hates SU.

Because most of these chores are beta as fuck and want a dominating woman to lord over them.

Glad to know most users here have awful taste.

When I imagine her face, it's closer to kate beckinsale than any other woman.

Her exact face isn't that important. It's the character acting that goes all over the place from arist to artist and writer to writer. Add that she's a niche character and most fanboys are perverts you'll see a lot of shit development done with her character.

her most recent developments have probably been the best she has had on her own and not being someones love interest.

I think they're borrowing from evolution version of her character where she kind of takes on mutant savior traits and burden.

I do think they need to use her abilities more but other than that, her recent appearances haven't been perverted at all.

I don't think the burden things fits her at all. Don't get me wrong, mutant issues are very core to character and dear to her heart, but a femme fatale and mercenary/outsider is when she's most interesting. X-Force is fine, but pushing her as a mainstream X-Man is terrible idea.

Dominoe, we need you for a mission.

Okay, (A) - that is kinda exactly what menopause does to women. Fair warning...
and (B) - a "dyke cut" goes well with the girlfriend aspect of her story, and a flightsuit is not the same thing as a male body.
You are an idiot if you can't understand that a woman's body can still exist beneath clothing.

AND (C) - WOW, you are dumb if you don't get why "a man, complete with a dyke cut." is a sign of your stupidity.
Men don't ever have a "dyke cut", what makes it a "dyke cut" is that it's on a woman.
If it's on a man it's just a haircut, you moron.

But user, "femme fatale mercenary" is what makes her a mutant.
That's her mutant identity: lucky enough to survive that life.
If she had her luck powers and a "normal life" she wouldn't have her activated-by-danger mutant power at all.

It does fit her because it is most reoccuring thing about her that is a positive beyond being a planner or a merc, it is the thing that ties it all together that involves nobody besides herself. A lot of female characters are known for their famous romantic pairings but she is one of the few that gets a thing that has nothing to do with anyone else and they're trying to build on that.

What could be better? honestly? her ability activated because of her life which also allows her to contribute as a freedom fighter.

I did mention the estrogen for a reason user, menopause is when their body stops producing it which is why they do estrogen replacement to alleviate symptoms of it.

Just because you're a faggot and sensitive at the reason most people hate her andro look with her shitty haircut doesn't mean the criticism is false because you dislike the terms its put in.

She is slowly being forced to look like a man instead of how she was and stop trying to drag real life shit into this as if that means anything at all. Superman has looked the same for nearly 100 years, get fucked.

Go work through your issues on another board.
It's the same character with the same body proportions and a costume literally painted on her.
Only a delusional crazy person can look at one picture and see a man's body and look at another of the same character and see a woman that meets with their sexual approval.
Get mental help and stop trolling threads.

>It's the same character with the same body proportions
No, it fucking isn't.

this is not this as other anons pointed out, if you think someone needs their objective reality needing a look at, it would be you.

Same reason they chose brie larson who is flat as a board.

and yes I know a lot of alternative media has in turning or in motion to emphasize her curves to keep her looking feminine, but we're talking proportional ratio to what she was before.

Adding armor to her costume is just an excuse to her the changes made to her, agenda driven or not.

Recent art has made her look more and more like a dude, stop lying to yourself and trying to justify shit acting as if my observational skills are the problem.

>That defined bulge

>The World's Mightiest Member

Fuck, this is it. Miss All Kryptonian

Man, Staz's Rogue is so fucking good.

Beat me to it. Thank you.

disgusting

>said the fag.

This is beautiful. Who drew this?

That is fucking gorgeous.

Really anything by Conner.

Hnnng

Looks cool. Anyone got some context?

Tasky meets his daughter for the first time.

Avenger's academy issue 9

theres no such thing as perf- OH WAIT.

What have they done to you Carol?