This has probably been asked before but how does every one feel about invader zim does it deserve a continuation

this has probably been asked before but how does every one feel about invader zim does it deserve a continuation

Deserve? Yes.

Would it ever get one worthy of being shown? Nope.

I doubt Vasquez would allow it anyway, not without complete control and without restrictions.

does Vasquez own the right to zim i know he is still doing the comic but does nick own any of the property?

Membrane deserves his own adventures

it has a comic
>tak's ship is tsundere for dib

was invader zim ahead of its time?

I think it was a pioneer of random humor, before it became cancerous, but I wouldn't say ahead of its time. People did enjoy it, Nickelodeon just dropped the ball and fucked it over big time.

Nick still owns Zim but they are letting Jhonen's leash loose a bit for the comic. Unfortunately, the comic is the best we'll get to a continuation.

is the comic as good as the show? and i know i heard some one say it was a continuation of the show is that true?

It's good. It's got some of the same writers and character designers. The writing is good and the comic definitely feels like watching an episode of the show.

I liked it, it was good, but it belongs in the past.
Reboots a shit.

It's just like the show, which might be good or bad depending on how long ago you saw Zim and how your humor has changed since then. IMO it's generally good, but with one or two very awful issues and the art sometimes is actually painful to look at.

Honestly, no. It appeals to you because you were at the right age and the right place when it was released. Whatever magic they had at the time of creation would be lost just like most other reboots/continuations/et cetera.

what the fuck i jut started the comic and finished the first issue is this zim the art looks late it changed some were

I would have liked to see the series come to a conclusion and explore more of Zim's backstory, but it would probably be too out of place today.

I'm legitimately surprised that a show that's been cancelled for 15 years still continues to attract young fans.

i should say as OP of the thread i did not watch the show when it first aired i saw it a few years after it was cancelled i started watching again a few days ago when i got the show downloaded

what do you mean by "young fans'?

Different artist, and only for this issue

We already got the comics.

They changed Gaz's outfit and I don't like it.

Also, it's weird to me how someone finally believed Dib about the aliens in the "pants" comic and he gave zero shits.

Nah, Hot Topic stopped shelving the merch. The comic only got released when shit died down.

I went back to watch the show just last year and, goddamn, I loved it. Watching it without my dumbass middle school state of mind, I can appreciate it way more. My favorite thing right off the bat while watching the first episode was definitely the sound design. That entire scene with the Tallest sending newly graduated invaders off was great. Episodes that were set in space/did a bit of universe exploring were my favorites.

this i like it when i was a kid but as an adult watching it i can say this is my top 3 cartoons that i would still watch as an adult

I mean preteens. They had some fan convention not that long ago and I swear everyone there was no older than 15.

>Also, it's weird to me how someone finally believed Dib about the aliens in the "pants" comic and he gave zero shits.

Shows just how self absorbed he is. He wasn't able to be the one to "reveal" that aliens exist so why bother? He didn't even want to team up with her and rather do his own thing. Then again, they were in the middle of an invasion, so maybe too busy to care about the alien's existence.