ACTION STATIONS
ACTION STATIONS
SET CONDITION ONE THROUGHOUT THE BOARD
THIS IS NOT A DRILL Sup Forums
I REPEAT, THIS IS NOT A DRILL
BATTLESTAR GALACTICA THREAD BEARING 227 CAROM 081

Threadly reminder that the finale was literally perfect

>I know about farming

>hey, lets live like cavemen and fuck with the natives.
>who needs space age medicine and technologie, fuck that, let's die from a simple cut because we don't have antibiotics.
>also, lets not write down everything that happened, surely our descendants don't need your experience so that they wont repeat our mistakes.

Apollo should have been shot for his retarded idea.

Reminder that Racetrack is best girl

The flash forward was dubious, and the robot montage was shit

Otherwise i liked it. Though abandoning ALL technology was silly, should have just said advanced technology or something

Baltar was my favorite character. The writers did a good job of making him interesting and dynamic.

I really, really liked the artillery and kinetic weapons used in the show. No lasers or shields.

>dude god did it lmao

>dude I never noticed the voices in Baltar's head, Caprica Six and Deanna have been saying this since day 1 lmao

>Adama, I'm Cain

>First one to talk gets to stay on my Battlestar

>*stumbles onto your cic*

>*keeps coming back*

Someone explain Starbuck's death, revival, then vanishing into thin air, to me

Falling like a rock!

now thats how you make a entrence.

>yeah shake that camera for no reason
>now give me a shitty zoom
BSG is unwatchable

I liked that too. Hate teleporters and other sci.fi. gimmicks

I want to see a Stargate reboot that has Earth develop technology more like the Colonials

>other sci.fi. gimmicks

>Show has FTL jump drives that are based on magic

No this is

didn't mind that in the least and I thought it was used to good effect in the series

killed her off way too soon, felt like such a cop-out that she died in the way most convenient for maintaining the status quo. Should've stuck around for a few more episodes and have the Pegasus' officers not be pushovers

It was God's plan, her whole life was. Maybe even her father's life too seeing as he taught her the Cylon song as a kid then briefly came back from the dead too as the piano guy in the bar to remind her of it so she could guide them all to Earth.

Basically gods an asshole

The natives would have probably just bludgeoned the men to death and raped the women savagely anyway. I'm not sure pre-historic tribes were the welcoming type.

Most likely.

It's sad to think that Sharon, agathon and their child died some time after landing on earth.

wasn't Hera fossilized? Meaning she died in conditions that allowed for fossilization, like falling into tar or something, and almost definitely wasn't ceremonially buried?

In the final bit with the angel versions of Baltar and Six they mention that all humans are descended from Hera.

Everyone who liked the finale or anything past the point in the story when Cara came back from the dead is deserving of a stumped toe and a gnarly paper cut. I liked religious themes but "magic" was a bit too far. It really was a crutch the writers leaned on. They didn't know where they were going with the story.

I can also remember being so into this series and almost losing interest when it was announced at the end of the 3rd season how the series would return in a year and half. The writers strike gets a lot of attention but this show took a big break between season 3 and 4 that almost lost me.