/trek/

PROMENADE edition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=s_Qs-0ZrirA
youtube.com/watch?v=9GVWRSoJ9Z4
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Star_Trek_characters
youtube.com/watch?v=0CwZQ-FfxE4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I don't like this meme. I use the term "meme" very loosely since you've been trying for weeks to force it and yet you're still the one and only person who sees its appeal.

>/trek/ is one person
same

i think its fun, cpt. killjoy

Why has there been so much hate for the TNG era since the first JJ movie came out?

Better than that guy who posts that picture of Data captioned "*slaps your girlfriend's ass*" in every thread

>best star trek character coming though

*blocks your path*

Congratulations, OP, you have Momo on your side. Momo the unabashed unashamed STD fan.

*fucks your daughter*

F A T: Frakes' Aesthetic: Thicc

DELET

What? I've never really seen any TNG-hatred (besides maybe by trolls pretending to be shills)
Or are you refering to the commercial success of the juju-films in comparision to the somewhat "controversial" TNG-films?

that wasnt the issue this time

>DS9's best characters aren't even main cast members
>Please state the nature of your series needing a GOAT character emergency

I prefer the joke in its original form:

Computer, activate F.A.T.M.O.D.E. (Frakes Aesthetic: Thicc, Meaty and Only Desires Eating). Disengage safety protocols.

I'm referring to many online forums like TrekBBS just relentlessly shitting on anything made between 1987 and 2005 non stop ever since 2009 or so.

Fortunately you actually have two senior officers for this deactivation

Frakes really let himself go

why does he have JUST hair here?

>reminder that Chris Farley originated the Fat Riker meme

because he is JUST

why are key officers going on risky away missions with minimal or no support?
is this ever explained`?

>He doesn't know how to samefag check
I can see at least 7 unique posters of it in the archive

JUST imagine being Marina in that scene and having to be all like "damn, Jonathan, you fuckin' fine, all sexy with your flabby body and horrific sunken mummy face. I would totally have sex with you, both my character and the real me." when all she really wants to do is fuck another 16 year old fanboy in her dressing room. Like seriously imagine having to be Marina and not only sit in that tub while Jonathan Frakes flaunts his disgusting body in front of you, the bubbly suds barely concealing his stretchmarks and leathery skin, and just sit there, take after take, hour after hour, while they perfected that shave. Not only having to tolerate his monstrous fucking visage but his haughty attitude as everyone on set tells him he's STILL THE DIRECTOR and DAMN, JONATHAN FRAKES LOOKS LIKE *THAT*?? because they're not the ones who have to sit there and watch his ancient fucking gremlin face contort into types of grimaces you didn't even know existed before that day. You've been fucking nothing but a healthy diet of nerdlings and geeklets and Usenet posters for your ENTIRE CAREER coming straight out of the boonies in Britbongland. You've never even seen anything this fucking disgusting before, and now you swear you can taste the soap that's getting rubbed on his oversized stomach as he sucks it in to writhe it suggestively at you, smugly assured that you are enjoying the opportunity to get paid to sit there and revel in his "Starfleetesque" (for that is what he calls himself) physique, the physique he did no work at all for with personal trainers in the previous months. And he's the director so he calls for another take, and you know you could ask Michael to kill every single person in this room before the studio security could put him down, but you sit there and endure, because you're fucking Marina Sirtis. You're not going to lose your future sitcom career over this. Just bear it. Hide your face and bear it.

kek

>we will never get a true TNG Wrath of Kahn about Picard sacrificing himself for the ship for Riker to ascend to captain

This episode was painful to watch.
youtube.com/watch?v=s_Qs-0ZrirA
>she rejected him at the end
Fuck

6/10, with a +1 modifier for the gender-bend.

Consider the following: That pasta predates the current Fat Riker meme by almost 2 years.

Also, that's a picture of Riker and Troi in the year 2063, not 2080. So you're the one losing points now.

Well, you know what they say about time

2080 is the amount of calories that he consumed for lunch and she drank for breakfast
youtube.com/watch?v=9GVWRSoJ9Z4

Eh I like the o'brien one better.

He looks like Shatner there

>actress constantly drunk
>work with what you got
The man's a genius

These are the kinds of episodes that make TNG great.

Kek, I couldn't remember the rest of it

I'm loving the fact that his character doesn't have a name other than what the qts he leaves in his path give him and those are unknown to the rest of the crew.

You know, I think I have thought alot along the lines that you're presenting. You have to remember that what is presented on film or photograph is always just one 2D side of a person. You're just used to seeing the perfect depictions of humans on screen, and forgot to recognize the inherent uglyness that every human being has. IT'S NOT FUCKING REAL. Sirtis may be attracted to fat Frakes, maybe he has a really great personality. Humans are multi-dimensional, and before I had my first gf (and lost my v) I had massive expectations of how the female body is, since before that I had mostly just seen pictures, and then it was never perfect, but hell it was sexy and fun. Is Frakes fat and ugly? Is Sirtis old and hairy? Is Picard old and bald? Is Avery a nigger? Yes! Of course they can appear that way, but that's the screen talking to you, get out and really look at people, it's really a different thing.

damn, from the thumbnail I thought it was a Person of Interest webm with that being Harold

Seven actually confronts Janeway on this issue but she gave zero explanation for it other than "exploration is our way"

Is there a definitive list of Trek characters that got more pussy than Geordi?

theres the spirit of exploration that humans have, and its the only way people get promotions. with how long you live in the 24th century no one leaves the good jobs unless they die suddenly

frakes to play roddenberry in the biopic

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Star_Trek_characters

>there are definitions of beauty outside of the Sears catalog
I hear they discovered fire recently too

pretty much every named character in Trek got more pussy than him, desu. Even Wesley, which is just sad.

if we arent county holopuss...everyone but barclay and the asian guy on VOY

It's a TV show

who will play Majel?
and who will play all the women Gene sexually harassed?

>Hologram got more pussy
>Robot that feels no emotion or pleasure got more pussy
>Nerdy, awkward teenage boy got more pussy

counting***

Fact: Fat Riker is more handsome and attractive than regular Riker.

ATTENTION GAULISH WORKERS

And how come the Enterprise is always going where no unmanned probe has gone before?

>At a press conference about Star Trek: The Next Generation, a reporter asked Star Trek creator Gene Roddenberry about the nature of exploration, commenting that "Surely by the 24th century, they would mapped out much of the galaxy with automated probes, thereby allowing the Enterprise to avoid many of the dangers that it faces when hurtling into the unknown."

>Gene Roddenberry had the perfect response.

>"No, by the 24th century, humanity will have evolved beyond the fear of the unknown."

I think we need a side-by-side

But the question remains
who got the MOST pussy in Trek?

>but barclay and the asian guy on VOY
He got an alien STD and has a few implied relationships, like those twins or the girl that was dead and resurrected in the most stupid alien procreation method since the Ocampas

He also aged pretty well and hasn't looked all that rough until relatively recently

Why do they call it the Holodeck? Shouldn't it instead be called the "Atmosphere Pressure Reactive Field To Induce Aural Delay to Simulate Distance Whilst Simultaneously Manipulating Photons to Provide the Visual Illusion of Depth Combined With Matter Replication Technology For Objects, Food, And Water, As Well As Force Fields To Provide Any And All Other Physical Sensations Including But Not Limited to Walking, Climbing, Having Sex, Fighting, Shooting, Skiing, Boating, Flying, And Any Combination Of the Aforementioned Technology Box"? OR, APRFTIADTSDWSMPTPTVIDCWMRTFOFAWAWAFFTPAAAOPSIBNLTWCHSFSSBFAACOTATB for short?

Honestly, the trek writers are fucking dumb! It's the only explanation that makes sense! The technology just doesn't make sense! Talk about poorly thought out, am I right guys?

Did Picard's innermost fantasies scare her away? Why did she back off? Was there no mystery left? Was it the Borg rape?

youtube.com/watch?v=0CwZQ-FfxE4

Top kek
I don't know if he ever re-appeared but the holodoctor played by Andy Dick seemed like the type to never get any. I was going to say that Ferengi midget that got into Starfleet but he would just buy pussy... you know how they are

Data: Spot was played by six different cats

>tfw no autistic patient you can groom and bend to your will then fuck

This guy ate pussy like it was a fresh bowl of gagh

poor Spots 1-6
this is downright experimental

Ho, Madonn', lookatthis!

It's like an ad for a fuckin' weight loss center, you have before... and WAY before!

Damm son, that is indeed a perfect answer, still seems stupid to send the captain on an away mission 2 out of 4 times

>holodeck
Why would I ever leave? I could have my very own isekai harem adventure. I would even eventually take my dying body and store my consciousness into the holodeck so I could play forever.

>Enterprise went back to the gangster planet

>it's a Robin Hood in the holodeck episode

what the fuck

But those are the best episodes

She didn't deserve him.

Who's the best sentient hologram, after the EMH?

>purple lightsaber
Is this the Star Wars crossover episode

Ugh, don't remind me of that god awful nazi episode.

Hell, even Voyager's nazi episode was better and that was the one where chakotay ordered a fucking WW2 artillery strike in the holodeck with the safeties off.

She mentioned something about being afraid. The last man she had a committed relationship with died in an accident. Maybe she had a feeling something similar would happen to Picard if they pursued their feelings.

Were you the real author of that DS9 novel where the autistic girl dies and Garak has to take care of Bashir who's basically a vegetable

underrated

Why does nobody meme fat Worf?

It really isn't and also it got the lyrics wrong.

A WARRIOR'S GIRTH

Underrated

>making Bashir a drooling retard might have been a mistake
>but it also led to the Section 31 plotline

I wish.

He should have taken him to Talos IV.
Sorry for the TOS reference, I know your'e not a fan

Any new Riker fatfic?

I just watched The Game, what a awful episode
>Wesley is a genius and saves the day again while falling in love with a homely girl
>No good performance from anyone else in the cast
>Implausible plot orchestrated by stupid short sighted alien who appears in one scene
>'everyone on the enterprise but data succumbs to this pleasure device' as if everyone is that weak-willed
Why even use that fucking device to do whatever they're trying to do? Surely there are better ways to flood a humanoid brain with serotonin?

Why.

>missing the social commentary

v good friends

What the fuck did you just say about my wife Ashley Judd to whom I am married and is my wife?

Why can't we just all agree to respect every trek aside from std ofcourse

>and no one's going to bend or break me