Actors who you always get mixed up

>Actors who you always get mixed up

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yXF8Lhvjqa8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>itt people with prosopagnosia

Ronald D. Moore has a type.

I hope for John's sake that people like me start being able to tell the different

I can already feel how stupid this thread is going to get. Only true answers Hardy and Logan Marshall-Green, and maybe Paxton/Pullman

kurt russell and patrick swayzie.

I used to think the Malcolm in the Middle guy was Nick Stahl from Terminator 3

For some reason I always get Will Smith and Chris Rock confused.

youtube.com/watch?v=yXF8Lhvjqa8

what do you even seen the guy on the right in besides old episodes of Malcom in the Middle?

Same for me with Lawrence Fishburne and Samuel L Jackson.

scary movie 2

would help if they had names

these 3

del toro looks more like latino brad pitt than he does either of those two.

nu-male soyboy libtard cuck detected.

>Trigguered

you're jealous of my sexy twink body and all the bbc i get, faggot

Why were they both cast in similar roles in the Bourne movies? I thought they were supposed to be the same character, and ended up completely confused the first time around.

keep drinking from plastic water bottles and consuming aspartame you snowflake libshit sjw redditard commie millenial

Are these really different people or is this a Sup Forums meme?

Alexander Siddig and James Callis, but they are very similar looking, they both have British accents and they both played a characters called Doctor B (Bashir / Baltar) in sci-fi TV shows written by Ronald D. Moore.

>mfw i watched the departed halfway before i realized that matt damon and leonardo dicaprio aren't supposed to be the same character

Could he be the next Frank?

>people actually think like this and believe alex jones, even after his lawyers stated he was playing a character in court

GIB BOTH

>tfw turns out Cusack organised the whole thing with Spacey to get his role in the show
He's got credentials

How?

...You realize that the evidence that drinking plastic isn't very healthy doesn't come from Alex Jones, right?

Weird thing is, I love Bryce Dallas Howard to bits but I feel absolutely nothing for Jessica Chastain.

bald black man with big eyes.

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

>arguing with your own strawman
Doesn't Sup Forums have a sticky for this?
Trump is a shitty president, get over it

me and a bunch of my friends are gonna do drugs and have gay unprotected sex in protest.
HE WILL FALL

Is Mark Wahlberg half asian or something?

half-vietnamese fucking shit

even worse, Quebecois