ITT: Shows with great artstyles

ITT: Shows with great artstyles

pic not related right? it was a basic artstyle and relied too much on gross out humour. it looks like ren and stimpy meats cal arts
the new show pickle peanut goat what ever follows gross out humor like this show but does it in a much better artsyle.

>relied too much on gross out humor

Besides the hyper-realistic shots, it really didn't rely on gross out that much. Most of the humor derived from Bessie over-earnestness.

I remember there was an episode where she had the flu or something and it was entirely just mucus shit, I recall her eating it too like spagetti.
Show was bad.

Wait no, I think she ate the snot of ANOTHER person, one of the snobby girls. Even worse.

From Metalocalypse

Yea, there was that scene. And its the only scene that's ever brought up when talking about the show's gross out humor. It was a pretty major departure from the rest of the show, which never went much beyond pic related

There was another episode where she was trying to get chicken pox and was like licking people or something

That's the same episode

John K was a consultant on this show. And now, you know...the rest of the story.

Not a show but very Sup Forums

and yet retards lap that shit up from the Adult Swim

>mfw OP isn't being ironic

>mfw noodle arms, large heads and tiny bodies is the new standard in animation.

It's too bad this art style was never used outside of the picture books. It looks amazing.

If you're bothered by this art style then it might be because it's Italian and it's made by the same person behind Winx.

That's not noodle arms.

Goddamn, this show was beautiful.
I'm still angry.

>ITT shows with great art styles
>literally every post is garbage art styles
When did Sup Forums become such fucking shit?

I personally liked this art style even if it made the animation boring as hell.

It seemed like there was either 1 team or 1 agreed upon art style back in 90-2002 when Foxkids was airing.
All actions shows produced on Foxkids shared this style.

But for some reason Sup Forums seems only interested in Cartoonnetwork and Nickledeon cartoons.

I remember that too. She put a thermometer in a baby's mouth and then it pulled out this brown swirly mucus and stuck it in her own. Yeesh.

Looking back on it there's no way it wasn't a creator's fetish.

What show?

Medabots.

I love you OP, finally someone with taste

symbiotic titan
>cancel and will NEVER EVER have anything

came here to post this

Is she in the komsomol ?