Lets be honest

Lets be honest.
She was nobody's favorite Princess
Hell, I don't remember anyone remembering her name growing up

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/sCOmMyA9rAM
youtube.com/watch?v=tqlaPttudUc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The best parts of Sleeping Beauty are the backgrounds and Maleficent, everything else is pretty forgettable.

She was my favorite Disney Princess until Tiana came along. I liked her because she was the only princess wearing a crown and her dress was pretty.

Nah, she was pretty high up for me because of her singing voice. Also the movie, Sleeping Beauty, is a work of art.

youtu.be/sCOmMyA9rAM

I liked the fairies

The part where the fairies bestow their gifts to Aurora was a really pretty/dreamy sequence.

Also the part where Aurora was hypnotized by Maleficent was cool too.

Aurora reminds me of my cousin that's 16 years older than me

I remember fappinng with her

I had a thing for girls with long hair so Aurora was my initial favorite

>Exposed shoulders
Lewd

Me too. I really want to hire a model to do a pinup/rule 34 photo shoot on Aurora. Going to have to make a few adjustments to the costume, but it would still be fun.

I only watch this movie because it feature's Disney's single best character, ever.

>pic related. duh.

I don't know what it was, but something about her, compared to the other princesses, didn't seem wholesome.

Well she did want the D really bad.

She's sweet sixteen and never been kissed. She's so wholesome she's into the uncanny valley of wholesomeness.

Then again, all those raging hormones and pent up sexual frustration, and right away she wants to jump on the prince's dick. I'd hit it.

>Be me
>Taken to a sleepover with my sister at my cousin's (both female) house
>They have one of those pretend sleepovers
>I'm in another room because we were young
>Overhear them play one of those pretend tea parties
>"Can I be Sleeping Beauty?"
>"Her name is Aurora"
>"You can be Pocahontas"
>"But I don't like Pocahontas"
>"Who cares about her anyways?"
>"How about Alice?"
>"She's not a Princess"
>"What about Barbie? She's a princess right?"
>"She's not a Disney princess"
For some reason, their bickering made me laugh loudly

A lack of personality

This unfortunately really is the case.

it was a very expensive film and like people say "it's all up there on the screen" it exhausted the animators and inkers at disney during it's production.

there are parts of Sleeping Beauty that straight up almost look like they were digitally inked I think...that could not have been easy in the late 50s. this combined with how heavily stylized everything looks gives the film a time-less look.

Easily I say the worst flaw are.the fairies. they're literally just boring old ladies...who are magic. The movies dwells on them and their various shenanigans for way too long of an already rather short film. they carry too many scenes...and are just never compelling.

Remember me?

Too be fair, I didn't grow up watching her movie. Still, Snow White was always my favorite despite never seeing the movie.

Let me guess, you're an animal lover

I think she is in her own movie less than any princess. I think Elsa has more screen time

>despite never seeing the movie.

Watch the movie user.
She so cute and her voice/singing is even cuter.

She's the most popular one because her dress is pink and her hair was long
She sells more dolls than snowhite

True, but her story had best prince
Seriously, he barely says a damn thing but he gets more done than basically any other Prince in Disney
Fucker flat-out Dark Souls'd a dragon

>because her dress is pink

BLUE! BLUE DAMN IT!

Her blue dress is superior!

Philip was fucking great.
Best Disney Prince, fucking slayed Maleficent.

Pink sells also its Cindy's color and now elsa

Aurora only got out selled by Rapunzel in 2010 that's more of a decade of dominance

Didn't he have like 5 lines?

clearly, talking is for pussies
That, or Disney struggles making likable Princes.
One of the two, for sure.

she is best fucking princess OP

>Go to Disney wiki
>See this
>Prince Charming was actually and finally given a true personality in the franchise's final installment.

kek

She's the most associated to what we consider a typical basic princess

Snowhite= Betty boop
Cindy = wedding/ short hair
Ariel = mermaid

Jasmin = lewd
Pocahontas = to political and dirty
Mulan = no pooffy dress no princess

explain

He's a man of action. That action said "NO BITCH-ASS DRAGON GONNA GET BETWEEN ME AND MY PUSSY!"

>Easily I say the worst flaw are.the fairies. they're literally just boring old ladies...who are magic. The movies dwells on them and their various shenanigans for way too long of an already rather short film. they carry too many scenes...and are just never compelling.
it was a bold move by Disney to make a group of elderly lesbians the main characters of a children's movie in the 50s but I think it paid off.

No one does.

Maleficent is a qt

Don't tell her I said that please

They always reminded me of The Golden Girls.

who?

I had a cousin who was named Aurora, so I did.

>this much drama over a misunderstanding
worst disney movie if we're talking about the plot
everything else is gorgeous though
and Aurora's pretty for not looking like a bug-eyed 12 year old like all the CGI princesses do now

you liked the characters who gave up kewl magic for one pathetic human child?

>worst disney movie if we're talking about the plot
but there's Little Mermaid

Yzma's my queen.

It still hurts even after all these years

She's my favorite princess. The most beautiful, the most elegant, and the best singing voice.

Got this in a webm?

knowing about previous versions of movies is a painful experience. Do you remember how Zootopia was initially going to look?

youtube.com/watch?v=tqlaPttudUc

So forgettable she's not even an official Disney Princess

You can see the moment the fairies cast Magic Weapon on his sword before he throws it.

I thought they were sisters?

She's the hottest princess.

fucking magic users...

She's not real

she is really hot though. probably second-hottest princess after Rapunzel

She's like 16 right?

>TFW finding Rapunzel and Aurora hentai

The day she gets put to sleep is supposed to be her 16th birthday.

>he didn't fall in love with "once upon a dream"

>had
I'm sorry user

She's just so deliciously evil. And she has a great look. Too bad Disney doesn't appreciate her other than giving her a live action movie.

Who is she again?

Comatose Cutie

Gave up?
Don't think that ever happens.

I also liked the fairies.

Still pissed they didn't just focus the remake on these three if they wanted a girl-power live-action remake so bad.
Could have fleshed them out and even focus on them raising Aurora and a rivalry with Malificent.

But no; Wicked rip-off starring young and pretty Angelina Jolie as a woobified Malificent we got.

YOU are now in charge of fleshing out Aurora's personality. You must go on what we see in Sleeping Beauty, but you must advance it.

What kind of character do you make? What do you do with her?

I don't do anything because that is not the purpose of the story. I leave it exactly the way it is, as it should be done.

Curious and interested in machines.Basically make her a tinkerer.That's why she got pricked, she was trying to remove the needle on the spindle for one of her gadgets.

Snow White and the Date Rape Fantasy

here, the internet did it for me.

Why did that shitty Angelina Jolie movie have to take a huge dump on her character to make her "sympathetic"? She's a fucking great villain

Someone post the whole set

best disney movie

Ehhhhhh

I'm hoping the remake will be better.