Cartoon Network died when they cancelled this. Fuck them

Cartoon Network died when they cancelled this. Fuck them.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WxSk5NwlRxQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Cartoon Network died when they aired it

Nah, I'd say it was more towards halfway through Adventure Time.

Adventure Time's early seasons were a glorious period.

Flapjack was a novel show that utilized both a unique color scheme and a wide variety of animation techniques.

There was a lot of heart put both in it and Chowder. Why you gotta hate?

CN died when CN Real took over actual cartoons. Chowder and Flapjack were the only survivors until the 2010 renaissance took their place.

I thought the creator just didn't want to do it anymore.

Flapjack was canceled because the creator wanted to work in other stuff as I recall.

CN hasn't died yet

>Regular Show is over
>Adventure Time turned into cancer
>Steven Universe exists
He's dead, jim.

This

There's a couple great shows on the network right now.

Clarence, We Bare Bears, and Gumball. And those are some of the best stuff the network has created.

>Shows I don't like are the problem
>Not the one DC show that is affecting the scheduling, fate of shows, and basically the ability to greenlight more shows in the first place

ehhhh, WBB is cute but i could never really get behind clarence.

Gumball is the shit though. that show is too good for this world.

I was polite enough to not bring up the travesties that are TTGO and NPPG.

Man, that makes it even more depressing that they never made it to Candied Island

Damn it man I'm trying to save an innocent life!

I thought that Flapjack had a novel concept, but it kept ALWAYS INCESSANTLY going for the grossout humor. I don't want these creepy up-close shots of Kanuckles EVERY episode & I want that creepy candy man & his obsessive love of his Candy Wife...

>I don't want these creepy up-close shots of Kanuckles EVERY episode
I take it you were not a fan of Ren&Stimpy

I do not want the Candy Jerry & the Candy Wife...SO creepy...
And then there's the episode where Flapjack thinks he's falling in love, but he's actually just INFESTED WITH PARASITES.

it never existed

Of course they didn't. The damn thing could move on its own.

I thought they used it better for comedic effect on R&S, not to mention they didn't use it quite as often.

And there's still the episode where Ren PULLS all the nerves out of his mouth...

Shh, let the sensitive little ones be triggered by the spooky lesbian rocks.

>not to mention they didn't use it quite as often.
R&S was notorious for it and started the whole trend.

Methinks your real issue is that Flapjack's closeups were a much starker contrast compared to R&S.

>Praise a show about a little fagboy who cries constantly
>Everyone who criticizes it is triggered

Can this just be a Flapjack thread instead?

It is though

...Yeah, I'd go with that. Ren & Stimply was violent & crazy & disgusting all the time on purpose, mostly to mock the idea that cartoons cant or shouldnt be such things. Flapjack is about a naive, adorable young boy who sees only the good in the world & just tries to live a happy life. It's definitely the hard contrast that they felt the need for the creepy closeups CONSTANTLY on Flapjack.

>Flapjack is about a naive, adorable young boy who sees only the good in the world & just tries to live a happy life

And the humor lies in the juxtaposition of Flapjack's naivety and the general terribleness of the world he lives in. The closeups thus illustrate the reality of Stormalong that Flapjack is unable to recognize, but the audience needs to be very aware of.
This is exceedingly clear in Flapjack's idolization of K'nuckles. K'nuckles from afar (or in Flapjack's eyes) looks like an okay-ish mentor, but the close-ups help remind the audience that he is an old and opportunistic drunk that has no business being near any child.

I thought the overly detailed close ups were funny. Especially the actually 40 years old boy.
Flapjack is cute so he sees things as cute so its funny to see reality hit him sometimes.

>people actually liking Flapjack

What mad banquet of darkness is this?

I'm going to wear these someday

FlapSnack is great, be quiet

>a lot of heart
Retarded mongoloids have big hearts. Does that mean I have to frame the fingerpaints they make by sticking their hands into their filthy asscrack?

You see before Adventure Time because Flapjack and chowder where the best cartoons on Cartoon Network and after they left things just never got that good again.
He may not have been the best of shows but they were unique in that they kind of paved the way for a lot of trends that later cartoons would use.

youtube.com/watch?v=WxSk5NwlRxQ

Du-te dracu de nenorocit batut in cap, bagami-as pula in tine de idiot si mi-as taiao.

Once again the first post is always the best post and the most truthful.

Flapjack and Chowder were the most horrible shows aired on CN which started the unholy garbage that is Adventure Time and Regular Show, which later kept spiraling downwards below the bottom of the barrel with Uncle Grandpa and Steven Universe.

Your appreciators of shit and diarrhea literally make me want to have a genocide from your posts alone. What is more disgusting is that these fanboys of putrid unadultered shit were born in 80-94.

If anyone has any more swears in eastern european then feel free to post them, those are the best type. Much more direct than english and more vulgar than german, french, spanish, italian.

>People of the same age or younger than me like different things

Really gets the noggin' joggin'

I bet he just liked fosters home more than anything else that was on at the time

Actually I think most of the people who are fans of Chowder and Flapjack were born in 95-00, right?

>Talking shit about AT islands

God this show was so fucking retarded, I can't believe we had people enjoying this over Symbionic Titan and Generator Rex.

Generator Rex was anime without the animation quality of anime
symbionic titan was meh tier. again western shows rely more on comedy than action. first of all censors fuck with all action shows aimed at children so everytime a sword strike happens they cut to the background or make a flash just before it lands. you can't have an action show while trying to be tame at the same time. this is why samurai jack fights 90% robots because its okay to slice at them.

>"Once again the first post is always the best post and the most truthful."
way to be wrong, retard

>Symbionic Titan
>meh
that is a bit much to say, it pretty much only liked cause the shitty waifus

Way to be a butthurt little bitch, user. What if we told you we're sick and fucking tired of your handicapped enabling shows replacing quality?
Fine go ahead and screech like the pajeet you are, go masturbate to your noodle arms and crying in denial.