Best Batfamily member

Sup Forums Whos the best member of the Batfamily and why is it Nightwing?

Wrong. Damian is best.

Dick > Alfred > Damian

everyone else is shit

>A character that has no point besides being sexy
>best member

>insufferable brat who always angery
>best member

Alfred of course.

Cass was probably the most interesting for awhile, until they fucked her up then buried her.

It was nice having a specialized Bat character with a serious weakness who had a reason to rely on others for help.

Alfred
Dick
Jason
Carrie Kelley
Tim
Cassandra
Damian

How was she interesting? What does she have besides "le she is strongest fighter that can even match Batman"?

>Jason and Tim that high

wew

I'm biased about Jason but I wasn't really sure where to put Tim because I forgot most of what happened in the comics he was in. So I just stuck him there because a lot of people seem to think he's the best Robin.

Tim is terrible. His dumb fans just spew propaganda. He's literally self insert: the character.

Why he shouldn't be that high? He has a bigger impact on the bat mythos than most of the batfamily and has been important member of the family since the reboot.

And I mean Jason by that.

not really, Dick and Damian are just as guilty of that at least

>ladies man that everyone loves
>edgy kid ninja that's totally heir to the best hero ever you guys

>even match
Bitch shut up she can take Batman and two of his clones at the same time. She's better than Bronze Tiger, Deathstroke and even Shiva.

you're not making a compelling case that she has anything else going for her

I like Dick when he isn't a piece of meat, and functions as a big brother/support role for the rest of the family (including Bruce and Alfred).

I'm the eldest son in a generally non-communicative family, so it was up to me to help emotionally support my mother, father and baby brother, whenever they fought amongst themselves and whatever. So, I can really relate when Dick is in Brother-mode. Makes me feel less alone.

I'm a huge Dickfag and even I have to admit that Alfred is the best Batfamily member

>Steph nowhere
Pottery

The problem with Dick is they aren't letting him grow up. Him being Batman was the best time for the character, but there's no reason he can't be that professional all the time.

Lmao based Didio.

That's the thing
if you asked the actual bat family, the order would go
Alfred
Dick
Babs
Damien
Tim
Cassy
Jason

Carrie Kelley and Terry are honorable mentions, but they never got to participate in the bat family per se, cause that takes 3 min.

Excluding Alfred, Dick is easily the best when written correctly.

Huntress

I don't believe anyone would put Damian above Tim.

Dick would, and Alfred would
Remember that in current bat family, Tim wasn't as close as he was previously.

I haven't really kept up with New 52 that much. The Batfam I know definitely liked Tim more.

Also remember that everything wrote by Lobdell about Tim is being utterly ignored, as it should.

Is she still part of the family?

Nightwing fans sure do make a lot of threads patting themselves on the back.

Well NeoNuHuntress appeared as a recurring character only in batbooks ie Grayson and Batgirl's Birds of Pray.

What did you expect? They are the most insecure after all.

You know, I did notice that they are the ones who usually hate on the other robins and their fans. So, I guess you are right that they are insecure.

Nightwing is the best bat family character and Tim is the best Robin. These are facts.

No, this is your opinion.

>Dick would
debatable

those digits don't lie

Of course you would think that. After all, they are the most easy to self-insert.

Savage.

so which of the other edgefags do you prefer to self-insert as? Because that's all Robin's ever been and all their post-Robin personas are as well.

Dick, Alfred, Cassandra, Jason, Damain. Tim and Babs are too stagnant and buried in regression or because too many other characters currently (Harper\Duke) have his qualities making him not needed.

Nightwing is the best batfam member but Damian is my favorite robin because he reminds me if myself as a kid minus all the ninja and killing shit i was an angry brat whose father wasnt around and then mother eventually abandoned me and had to find father who is a cold distant cunt. Now i live by myself and Damian reminds me of that time and it makes the shit he does make sense to me

Serious question, what makes Nightwing the best? Because he has no depth besides being "nice" and "sexy".

That's just his fanboys, user.

I do like him, but there's no way he is the best and there are many who are more interesting than him.

more depth than the rest of the batfam desu

I eagerly await your treatises on Jason and Damian though

For me, his relationships with other heroes like superman, the whole arc of the first robin becoming his own hero, batman didnt fuck him up too bad like the others, joker hasnt broken him and hates him for it, nightwing isnt dark and broody and keeps his distance from what makes bruce wayne batman, hes more caring and is seen as more human and relatable because he gets close to people and even falls in love and is a romantic

>I eagerly await your treatises on Jason and Damian though
What do they have to do with anything? And if you want my "treatises" on them, let me just summed up and say that Jason definitely has more depth than him and even Damian when they don't reset his development every arc.

if they have more depth than "nice" and "sexy" it shouldn't be so hard for you to describe it, yet here you are dodging

Since when Mr. Perfect is more human and relatable?

>Since when Mr. Perfect is more human and relatable?
You don't relate as him, user.
You SELF INSERT as him.

>tfw fucking every girl left and right while being sexy as fuck
Don't wake me up from this dream please.

samefagging ITT getting pretty out of hand

Dick is the nicest and mist emotionally stable member of the family. Thats his point.

I woner if they will ever formally introduce her to the family. She deserves it over Duke and Harper

Not him but I relate to Dick more than any other hero

Dick aint perfect. He's got comitment issues, he's flaky, and he has anger issues.

>much self insert
When will this meme fucking die? God forbid anyone enjoys a competent, serious character that doesn't have some stupid overly tragic back story.

Even if you don't like Damian, I dont see how you can argue that he has less depth and relevance than Tim

Alfred
Jason
Cass
Everyone else

Alfred>Bruce>Tim=Damian>Steph>CassBabs>Duke>Harper> Jason and Dick

Of course user, being considered a success in your family is a great thing, and I'm happy for you.
I'm in the failure department so seeing dick made me jealous as fuck.

Thats some shit taste anons

Da fuck

I dont like Dick and Jason

But less that harper and Duke???????

I don't relate to his success but to other stuff. I'm the hot one of the family, I'm the nice and easygoing one, look a lot like Dick, don't need to do much to pick up girls, my step-dad adopted me as his true son, and am a mentor figure to the younger family members. Also know martial arts and I have the same flaws that an user posted just a bit earlier

I'm all about the Dick

I'm not dodging anything, bitter Dick fanboy(girl). But I decided to humor you because I'm in the mood.

Let’s talk about Jason, a complex character who has more to him than first meet the eye. Absolute jerk and can be extermly ruthless, but can also be really compassionate like we saw him with Sasha, JD, Bizarro and even to his mother when he still tried to protect her after what she done to him. Really confident and can appear sometimes as arrogant, but still pretty insecure. His philosophy was born from the harsh place he was raised in and firmly believe that he's right, but still doesn't see himself as a good guy. He's really a smartass and never miss a chance to make a joke, but he's still a very serious guy. He's a mental and has some serious anger issues, but he's still a pretty chill dude. I seriously can go on about how complex he is, but I don't like making a long post.

Why does Bruce only bring in kids that look eerily similar to himself in various stages of his life?

Thumbs up user. Thats why I like Jason so much too.

You sound like a complet retard

Her relationship with Bruce was interesting, and was the best part of the character. Bruce didn't need to be protective or push her to be better, he didn't need to be a hardass to make sure she would survive. He had to actually be a dad and not only a father. That is a nice change, Bruce usually only open up by watching movies or when his kids are in real danger, with Cass he had to actually act like a dad. Baby telling him to act like a normal person or he telling superman that his good for nothing clone should stay away from his little ninja princess. It was fun.

Also the best member of the bat family is Alfred, and then batcow

when did bruce ever have a shock of white hair?

It was actually forced, not fun.

Batman's relationship with Carrie is what I call fun.

they remind him of himself when he was a kid and takes pity on them because he was so alone and lost and he doesnt want them to feel the same way so by helping them hes helping himself. he always sees a lot of himself in each of them, physically and mentally, just different aspects.

>He had to actually be a dad and not only a father.
wut

Is Jean Paul member of the Batfamily?

>Batman's relationship with Carrie is what I call fun
Such underrated relationship. It's definitely better than his relationship with Cass.

Yes.

literally using the most forced in character

All that fighting strength came at the cost of major psychological damage and being retarded mentally and socially. The appeal was her trying her identity outside of being a living weapon

Shittiest are obviously Tim and Jason

I think Alfred is the most important, but I like Azrael best.

>Shittiest
>Jason
Awful taste should be illegal.

>Jason is the shittiest

Thats not how you spell Dick

First post, best post.

>there are people who unironically like DC's own Shadow the Hedgehog

Are you 11?

I'm pretty sure that if actually know anything about Jason and Shadow, you wouldn't have compared them.

So, begone child.

To be fair, if hawaiian shirt shadow is real then it sure would be a great comparison. you will never see them chilling out together

Lmao good joke. Dick is far from shitty. He's kind and handsome, but full of flaws with a complex relationship with Bruce. He cares about his brothers, but is relatable in that he makes big brother type of mistakes.

>liking Bruce

kys

>but full of flaws with a complex relationship with Bruce
When you trying so hard to say something interesting about bland character, but you don't succeed~

How is he any blander than the rest?

The white hair is a Lazarus pit effect desu

At least the shitty ginger hair that Morrison gave him has been retconned I'm pretty sure.

Stuck in reverse~

>Kind
> Good brother

Tell that to Jason and Tim

He's worst that Jason but better than Tim and Daimian

nightwings ass

People usually adopt kids that look like them, only Cucks and homosexuals are into adopting people that looks differently.

Neither of them are part of the bat family, they are allies.

You Jasonfags really need to get over this Dick is a shit brother meme