Oh shit, beverly, what the fuck are you do-
Oh my god you're all insid-
Ooooh jeez
Oooooh shit

Get me the hell out of here, I may be a child eating cosmic entity
But I am not a fucking pedophile

Wooooah jeez.
I'm out
See me again 27 years from now when you're of age.

Ok, this is a funny take on a worn out thread. Kudos.

Anyone have the page with the orgy on it?

>not having it memorized word for word

Apply yourself

>Now is not the place or time for fear

what did stephen king mean by this?

Dude's a fucking pedo. But reddit will come in to defend his honor because they can't be a fan of someone who wants to fuck children. It destroys their personal life's narrative.

>stephen king wrote about at twelve year old girl getting railed by six boys in succession
>he wrote it from her point of view
*inhales*

>Defending pedophilia is Reddit

What gets me isn't that it's weirdly pedophilic or nonsensical; it's just out of place
>in the future they're married? but they love ME
It's just weird the way Bev essentially rapes them all one after the other.

I thought it was gonna be a culmination of sexual tension and Bev just liking the attention.

CHILD GANG BANG

>there are (((people))) who masturbate to this

what a fucking world

>I wasn’t really thinking of the sexual aspect of it. The book dealt with childhood and adulthood –1958 and Grown Ups. The grown ups don’t remember their childhood. None of us remember what we did as children–we think we do, but we don’t remember it as it really happened. Intuitively, the Losers knew they had to be together again. The sexual act connected childhood and adulthood. It’s another version of the glass tunnel that connects the children’s library and the adult library. Times have changed since I wrote that scene and there is now more sensitivity to those issues.
>To it I’d just add that it’s fascinating to me that there has been so much comment about that single sex scene and so little about the multiple child murders.

Umm... what?

People are fucked up.
You kill a kids, that's entertainment.
You fuck a kids and you're horrible monster who needs to be slowly tortured to death.
Fuck this bugman phenomena, people were always brainwashed alien fucktards.

says a degenerate who most probably jacks it off to monstergirls and furry.
t. veteran teratophile

I don't see how writing this make him a pedophile.
I don't like King, never have. His books are boring. I also would bet he actually is a pedo, but that's just speculation.
However, writing this doesn't make him a pedo. Its not real. Its a story. If I write a book about my exploits as a caterpillar, that doesn't mean I was once a caterpillar or would like to be. Its not real life, its fiction.
There's a slippery slope to this shit. Stephen King is a shitty storyteller, probably fucked up, possibly a pedo, but none of that has anything to do with IT.

>be beverly
>be sexually abused or something by your dad
>have six guys rail you in succession in the sewers
how the fuck isn't she traumatized by what her dad did to her and is openly begging to get dicked down, you can't even pull the reclamation empowerment tumblr bullshit on this stuff
stephen king boi if you don't-

>None of us remember what we did as children–we think we do, but we don’t remember it as it really happened
I think I'd fucking remember fucking one of my female friends with all of my bros in the sewers after we drove off an evil primordial space clown.

Why is he "probably a pedo" exactly? Kids mess around with each other. Running a train is unusual, sure, but it's not far off from practicing kissing, playing doctor, general fooling around that kids do with each other.

Is a child gangbang the weirdest way a major horror villain has been defeated?

haha kids come up with the wildest stories

Is Stephen King the master of pedokino?

What most bugs me here is just how boring and flat King's prose is. That Harry Potter copypasta about it being Potter for adults is true.

Cocaine is a hell of a drug

beep beep fags

Fun fact: most girls who are molested grow up to be turbo whores
The only ones who explodes into bouts of triggered post traumatic stress syndrome are the ones too ugly to get it.

This, its ridiculous to assume that just because something happens in fiction that means the person who came up with it approves of it. That would be like saying people who enjoy violent movies are psychopaths who actually want to commit violence in real life.

but every fucking retard I've ever known who enjoys violent movies have been thrown in county once or twice on domestic abuse charges.
so you're wrong.

I love monster dicks so much

Sounds more like you hang out with the wrong type of people

you're an idiot

What the fuck

>you can't even pull the reclamation empowerment tumblr bullshit on this stuff

To be fair, she forced herself onto Eddie and reveled in the power she felt over him. The rest of it is creepy sexist pedoshit though.

Based king is /ourguy/

>See me again 27 years from now when you're of age.

UR A PEDOPHILE PENNYWISE

>but I’m not a pedophile

What about when It possessed her Dad and told her to take off her pants so He could look up her vagina?

>Come here slutchild!
>Let me check!

wasn't she always abused by him before pennywise appeared? pennywise then tried to use that fear against her but it didn't work

I don't think Stephen King was Bev's dad though

>that cums later

ackchually, its a TRAIN, not a gang bang.

that's copypasta? Isn't it some long-winded statement by some stuffy lit critic basically lamenting about how children don't read Proust and saying that King/Rowling are tripe?
If so I actually had to read that in high school english and respond to it.

I just watched the new IT and nowhere did I see gang bang scene...

Where would they have to go where filming such a scene would be legal?

don't tell me you wouldn't

please user, she prefers big boys with big cocks
unless you're 9 inches or above, she's gonna reject

from the way she took dicks from 6 socially awkward loser adolescence,i think i'll do fine

This meme has changed since Spacey