Does Rachel deserve to die for holding her mom's hand?

Does Rachel deserve to die for holding her mom's hand?

>girl around the age of 14 holding hands with their mom in public
She must have autism.

She's actually 16, so it must be something completely different.

4 foot and 8 inches tall, 84 pounds of unadulterated rainbow autism.

She's actually 15, which is a perfectly appropriate age for holding your mom's hand in public.

15 or not I'm sure she's got a nice smelling ass.
What do you guys think that cutie's ass smells like? She looks like she has a very zesty smelling ass, like rotten salty tacos and Velveeta cheese. I bet her asshole tastes like salty cheese too

Her mom looks like that her ass has a sharp smell and taste, sort of like string cheese, blue cheese.
I wouldn't mind sucking on mommy and daughter's turds

Can't handle a perfectly normal ass fetish?
More greasy rainbow anus for me then.
Yum yum, Rachel's rocky protein poop berries, plus her squishy squishy soft fiber poops.

That picture lmao, it's as if she's saying,
"It's perfectly normal to dress up as a baby in public and shit yourself for sexual pleasure!"

Honestly Ben, fuck you and your rachel fetish, we know it's you and if you really love her, then donate 2 billion dollars to a biological facility to grow you a rachel of your own to raise and fuck when she's ready.

I wish Rachel would do to me what she does to her brother

It's a shame nobody can recognize the beauty of rachel wilson, you guys are too hung up on My little pony to see how perfect rachel is.

She is Blue, sweaty, smells funny, breaths from her mouth, insecure, has cradle cap at the end of her hair line, big eye brows, pretty fuzzy rainbow hair and long skinny legs that get pale and purple when she's cold.

The only down side to her is that she most likely is Jewish, due to her Curly hair, her roundish nose, lust of material possessions and buying shit clothes for 5 times the price they're worth, and her family is cheap enough to save money by only owning shitty things like a 1970s TV. Having achne scars on her forehead, the voice of a fat goth girl with a nasal problem, quirky spontaneous ticks when she gets excited like clapping when she's upset and bouncing when she gets what she wants, her big kissable lips with her over bite teeth perfect for eating her adored pizza with.

Rachel is the Bae of all baes, and you can tell she secretly hates black people, aside from Darwin but that's because he was nice to her.

Plus rachel is very easy, since she has no friends and eats alone at lunch with her eyes darting back and fourth, that means that she isn't picky! Unless you're fat then she'll just call you a friend and try to give you a pony tail.

But this rainbow beauty is the perfect one and soon I Ben will engineer a real Rachel wilson, with Skin, hair and that lovely Bi-polar personality where she's sweet as sugar one moment and sour as your mom's ass the second, and create the girl of my lust!

Rachel will soon be mine! I'll be sure to post pics when she is biologically created, no nudes!
I will raise her from a cute little rainbow baby to a rainbow babe, I'll feed her pizza, milk, raviolis and tacos, she absolutely loves pizza and strawberry milk. I will have to do something about her sharpish teeth that she has, her front 4 teeth are square, but the rest aren't.

Did I mention that I love Rachel?

Rachel is so cute when she's angry, especially when she makes her cute little growls that sound like hums. I wanna kiss that rainbow on her fat little lips.

Rachel is know to hiss like a cat when she is very very angry, it's so cute! And those little Cries she makes when she want attention she sounds like like a baby harp seal, people think she's crazy but they don't understand her!

She's a pretty little rainbow that wants love... and pizza!

Tell me guys, how does the name Rachel Bocquelet sound? Nice ring right? She would make the perfect bride, we will make a bunch of rainbows running around squealing and squeaking just like how mommy does!

Am I on /vp/?

They've got to do an episode on her at some point, right?

I mean they've done one on practically every single other ancillary character.

I want rachel to sit on my lap at inappropriate times, such as in the living room in front of her mother, I want to take a shower with Rachel as I soap up my penis and clean her inside and out, I want to even put tooth paste on there and brush her teeth and throat.

I want to watch Rachel take a shit in the shower and we both waffle stomp the contents down the drain and I wash her anus off with the underside of my two fingers, and lather her turd cutter with some body wash to make it smell pretty like her.

I want to see her iron her hair and rub me with it all over as I lie in her bed, and finally she lies next to me and snuggles me with her warm breath hitting my neck as she talks about her day and how she misses me when she leaves home.

I want to feed her pizza like a cute little animal, I want to have her prance to me and let me feed her pizza without her using any hands just her mouth while being on all fours making cute little sounds of satisfaction because of how tasty pizza is for such a cute little rainbobo

I want her to nest on me as I sleep, I want her cute little warm ass planted on my face, I want her protecting me as her ass is in my face as I enjoy her natural scent that comes from her soft intestines.

I want to be the center of her world, I want to rub on the rainbow all the time as she enjoys it and just lies there for me so we do nothing but lay in her bed just snuggling, kissing, sex and sleep.

I want to pleasure her as she's using the toilet, I want to put my face between her legs as she defecates/urinates. I want to hear her moan as she sits on the toilet pushing yesterday's lunch out of her soft, delicate entrails into the bowl as
I'm pleasing her clitoris and vaginal area, even going a little underneath to stimulate her anus while she drops her waste into the toilet, so I can enjoy the the taste of her most raw and natural part of her.

I wish for the name ben to be the name that she only wants to hear as Rachel is the name I call love.

They did with the party, she was being spoiled and bratty, it turned out to be that typical episode where she is actually not well liked by her peers and she wanted to be popular so darwin does something nice for her and she shows her "true" side and is cheerful as she usually is while shown.

They do need to bring her back, she has a really interesting design and her personality is pretty multi complex, being a bitch when she wants to look cool, and being a sensitive sweetie when she's not trying to be accepted.

They have potential to make her into a character that is the butt of all jokes, I'd like to see that.

I want to hold Rachel as a baby and bottle feed her with her Strawberry milk as she squints her eyes gently, making little noises as she sucks away at the milk, sometimes making slow and little blinks as she states at me lovingly, as she hold onto the bottle with both of her little skinny hands, just hearing her little soft gulps and more little cute sounds as she finally starts to slowly close her eyes and she falls asleep, I put her in her bed and lie with her and snuggle her tightly but gently and her warm and soft body conducts her heat to my body and I'm soon very warm and comfortable from the heat of a cute little rainbow lady that yearns for love and is very happy to find some love, and for what little she gets, she givens immeasurable amount in return, as she sleeps I can hear her little quivering voice making little sounds similar to humming, and finally her little nose makes a sound due to her breathing and the sound of her breathing soothes me and I fall asleep right on her little chest as she twitches and occasionally makes little noises.

I want Rachel to latch onto me as we suggle, I want her little teal hands to keep hold of me so she never lets go as I've got hold of her for the same reason, I want Rachel to lean in and kiss me as I sleep I want eskimo kisses from her cute little rounded nose, I want her to rub her little cute face on my body I want her warm little heart next to my heart so it can share the heat of her hearth

I want to go through Rachel's baby pictures and me and her both look at them as we bond, I start to kiss her little face as I go through more cute baby pictures of her, such as her in a little high chair with spaghetti all over the tray thing and a bowl on her head as she uses her little red infant eyes to gaze at the camera as her mother is in the background holding something while smilling wide.

I want to tap on Rachel's stomach and bongo play as she lays there content and smile with a toothy grin, then I lower my face to her little soft flat belly and kiss her almost outie belly button.

I want her to mother me as I curl up next to her as she lies on me in her nest her warm body on me as the convection warms my body with her's and as we both are in her nest as we feel frisky, she sits on my face and I have the pleasure of smelling her vaginal musk and anal fragrance, as she takes off her white but stained undies I decide to taste her butt and vagina, her vagina tastes starchy smells likie potatoes too, her butt is more interesting with the zesty smell and the taste similar to cheese.

I want to be her little new born as we both participate in being her baby, I suck on her teat, to really authenticate it we use supplements to induce lactation so I can enjoy her rainbow milk, as I drink away at her breast and gaze at her smile that she gives me, she utters "My baby", quietly as I drink her nutritional milk, I love to be fed her nutrients, she wants to provide sustenance for me, the flavor of her lovely breast nectar is fantastic the flavor of the her milk matches her that of her beauty if it could be tasted, it tastes of banana and toasted sugar, the milk color was that of pale gold, with a very creamy texture warm and smooth from the tongue to the throat.

My lovely Rachel gives her body to me for love, now it's my turn to pay her back for her generosity.

I want to repay Rachel for the delicious and nutritious delicacy that she gave to me, the only substance that resembled milk and had any nutritional value was my sperm, it is very rich in protein and she is indeed very eager and willing to enjoy my life force.

I prepared my self Rachel got on her knees and took my penis and placed it slowly in her mouth sliding it inside her circularly closed mouth until it reached the back of her throat, we loved each other so she was going to get the most as she could out of it and of course she was going to preform for my utmost pleasure, she had it right at her uvula, and she began to literally suck, the force of the suction felt so nic, my dick twitched right in her mouth, I told her to push it in and out of her mouth, she have me a little smile with a mouth full and began to slowly pull it out of her mouth but she stopped when the head was inside the mouth, she then pushed my dick back into her mouth until it got back to the position it was before, I could hear her breathing and the sounds of her mouth and throat clearing the spittle, plus the sounds of her vocal enjoyment of the activity.

She kept going for a minute until I pushed in a little further than she could handle and started to gag, I pulled out and asked her if she was ok, she coughed once more said nothing, but shook her head, she cleared her throat and said, "Yea-yeah. I'm ok I just got a little choked is all." I asked her if she wanted to continue she happily obliged, "Of course! I haven't got my milk yet!"

Rachel continued sucking she even started at my testicles sucking on them and licking them as she jerked me, as she went back to the penis, she got from kneeling to being on her hands and knees for better leverage.

What is this thread.

I took my hand and ran it down her spine to her tail bone underneath the dress, I caressed her ass as it was under her yellow skirt and I slipped it under her undies and I took my index finger and slipped it gently and slowly in her anus digging in her cobalt asshole as she was sucking away, the feeling of a finger slipping inside her little asshole caused her to grunt and close her eyes as she was putting pressure on my cock with her mouth to compensate for the finger. I gently wiggled my finger in her butt in rhythm to her sucking, it caused her to moan a little and I could feel her ass close and open around my finger, after around 20 seconds I took it out and lifted my finger to my nose to give a smell, it smelled very cheesy and salty, I was eager to taste her intestinal residue, so I did, the taste was similar to the smell, but it has sort of a weird after taste to it, all in all it was still erotic, Rachel didn't seem to notice as she keep her eyes on my dick. I wiped off the rest of her feces on my pants and proceeded to put my hands on Rachel's head, she would go to the tip of my penis and just suck as hard as she did, then move to my pelvis and lick the head rapidly on the inside of her mouth, and repeat, that was the best damned feeling I've ever felt, I place the finger back to my nose to give it another smell again as I watched Rachel's face go to work, finally I came in her mouth, at the moment she froze in place with my hot load in her mouth, I tremor-ed for a couple of seconds before rubbed her hair and told her in a breathy tone to swallow her milk, she nodded with a muffled "Mhm." and swallowed my sperm in one swallow, she gave out a relaxed sigh, and told me that it tasted kind of weird, it was sweet and salty and a little potatoey too. I smiled and Rachel's cute observation and went to wash Rachel's ass stink off my finger, as I told her to take a shower.

I went into the bathroom and saw Rachel cleaning herself up,

I asked her if she loved the milk I gave her, she gave me a grin and nodded, "Yeah! I sure did, it was great! Very smooth too! I love you Ben!"
"I love you too, baby" I replied to her.
I was mesmerized at her beautiful petite body glistening from the shower water pouring down from her beautiful hair now almost touching the shower floor due to it being naturally held up from the curls down to her toned thighs to her cute little feet.

I asked her if I could join, she gave me a smile and told me that she was wanting me to say those exact words, I took off my clothes and joined her, I placed my hands right on her ass cheeks and promptly told her that her ass is dirty and smelly, it needs a good wash for it to smell as pretty as she looks. Rachel laughed slightly and gave me the washer for me to get started on that pretty blue body, I lathered it up with my Lynx Kilo body wash and told her to turn around, she placed her hands on the shower wall right underneath the shower head, the water was running down her back off her ass, I began to scrub her butt cheeks going in circles as the water was cleaning the suds off, I opened her ass with one hand and smiled, I gave it one last sniff as a goodbye, Rachel started to moan and she pressed her face on the wall grimacing to the feeling of my nose in her ass huffing her beautiful natural scent, I took the scrubber to her asshole and began to clean it out, Rachel stood there on the wall silent with her fingers gripping and clawing at the wall similar to a cat adjusting it's claws before it went to sleep in a comfy spot.

I was finished cleaning her ass, and I told Rachel I was done, she looked back with her hands still on the wall, and finally turned fully around and smiled, she told me that she enjoyed having her ass played it, she got another washer and we both started to scrub each others bodies, she'd grip my cock and jack me off while soaping it, I rubbed her vagina whilst soaping it as well.

It must be one of those XJ9 threads I heard so much about.

The sensation of her vaginal area being rubbed caused her to attempt to close her legs together so she bent down and started to laugh with her hands covering her pussy as my hand was in there, we both laughed and smiled.

She scrubbed my back and ass cheeks, and I Scrubbed her back, I washed her around her protruding shoulder blades and her exposed spine notches, I commented on it asking if she were a dinosaur, she in a good mood told me that she was.

As we both were soapy we embraced each other and kissed very deeply, tongue wrestling lip biting tongue sucking, as the water was washing off the soapy suds from our bodies, we both were clean, Before Rachel stepped out I stopped her to inspect her body to see it if was cleaned, I buried my face in her vagina, it was clean, I opened her ass and buried my face deep in her ass, it caused her to jolt her head up then gasp and moan in ecstasy, I nuzzled around in her pink eye for a solid 10 seconds and there was barely any smell, I did a good job washing out her cute little ass, she was a clean as a whistle, We both stepped out and dried off.

Rachel's hair was very beautiful when it's wet, it's normally always pretty but when it's wet it's very long and straight, she looks like a goddess with such long and colorful hair, I put back on my clothes, but Rachel took her time, she Wrapped the towel around her and sat on the toilet and started to comb her hair, she is amazing, she was lucky to have pretty hair, she finally wrapped it up in a towel and we both walked out, she sat on her bed still with a towel on watching T.V.

A girl like her after getting out of the shower is one of the most amazing things, she looked so pretty in that towel, so clean still wet, hair still wrapped. I was hard as diamonds, she looked over at me and smiled, 30 minutes later she laid down to sleep, she intended to sleep naked tonight, well with a towel on but it's still pretty naked.

She took off the tower from her hair and gestured me to lay with her by patting her bed, she gave me a seductive smile followed by some teeth showing as her eyebrows arched in a devious way, I got excited my heart was pounding, I was going to snuggle up with her and get my freak on with this wet rainbow cutie

I took off my shirt, and crawled right in the bed with her, she smiled at me and turned her head to watch TV, I laid on my back with my index finger of each hand tapping together, Rachel was facing away from me focusing on the TV.

I looked at her drying hair and saw how it was slowly curling up again, so I took some of her hair and played with it by pulling out straight, Rachel replied by just adjusting her head so it can be easier for me, yet she still was watching TV. I felt her hair for a little it was so soft, I scooted closer to smell her hair, it was very fruity it matched her yellow and magenta color.

Every passing moment laying with her was pure bliss, I wanted to fuck her, but I didn't want to be too hasty, I needed a build up, so I scooted close to her and placed my hands under the blankets and wrapped them around her over the Towel she was wearing, I got more closer till I was snuggling her, she was still watching TV. She did scoot back and adjust her ass by grinding it on my crotch a little bit before making a deep breath from her nose and relaxing once again with her eyes glued to the TV.

I was right on her watching the TV with her, I'd have my arms move a little bit while on her chest, till she grabbed my hand with her right hand and placed it over the blankets as she held on to it ever so slightly caressing it while yet again staring at the TV.

I leaned up to kiss her forehead and sure turned around looked at me, smiled. I smiled back at her, and she looked back at the TV gripping my hand tighter and placing it close to her neck with her other hand now holding it.

I was no longer horny, but very comfy so I just snuggled her.

The fuck is this thread?

>this thread
anons i'm scared

I held onto her tightly and placed my face on her chest, she used her right hand and rubbed my left cheek while looking at the TV.

She took a piece of my hair between her index and thumb and rubbed them gently together, then twirled my hair with her index and went back to rubbing my face and hair.

Her rubs were so delicate I could feel her love from the tips of her fingers, her body was so warm I could close my eyes and drift off to sleep with her right in my grasp. She took my left arm and pulled it over her and she held it in place with her left arm she rolled to the side slightly and hit her head down on the pillow, she yanked my arm for me to get in closer to her, I was spooning her at this point, her body was so warm and soft I was in heaven, I love every moment of it, I quietly told her, "I love you Rachel, my little Rainbow bo-bo."

She chuckled a little and said softly, "I love you too Ben.", as she patted my left arm she had over her body.

I closed my eyes to drift to sleep with the most prettiest rainbow girl I've ever seen. Five minutes later I hear a cute little tummy growl come from Rachel, I smiled and Rachel only slightly shifted, This rainbow girl never ceases to amaze me over how cute she can be, I squeezed her hand and shook in excitement and started to giggle and I said, "was that you, stinky?", Rachel leaned her head up a bit and said, "Yeah my stomach made a little growl, I'll make us some breakfast in the morning."
I told her that I'd like it as we both said our I love yous and she proceeded to go back to bed not before raising my hand and kissing it while giggling and calling me her baby.

The lights are off and I'm face deep in blue rainbow, all of the sudden Rachel rolls over and latches on to me and starts giving me an Eskimo kiss right before she starts kissing me, me and her both are kissing each other deeply in the dark, she's got her legs around my waist, I think her towel is off...

She has both of her hands wrapped around me, she's still going at it, we both are smashing face in face, after 2 minutes of romantic kissing she pulls me onto her and we start kissing from there, she mutters somethings about love and I realize that she's not fully awake it's her sleep medication that's making her act.

We kiss a bit more before I roll back into my spot and she turns away from me and backs her butt into me so I can spoon her, I decide to feel under the covers to see if she's naked, I feel her thigh and there is no towel, she takes my hand and places it between her legs, I rub her down there a little bit and she starts to groan while thrusting.

I pull away and she backs into me, I spoon her while I put my hands on her B cups, she holds my hands on her tits while she says, "I love you Ben, you're my baby, you're my iddy biddy baby!"

I tell her that I love her too and that she is my baby too, I pull my hands off her tits and I move the hair from the back of her neck and start kissing it, she moves her head for me to kiss her neck and she reaches back and grabs my erected cock from over my shorts she rubs it for a few seconds before placing her hands back to herself, She grinded her ass on my crotch while humming sleepily, I kept her snuggled and she pressed her meaty cobalt ass right on my crotch, I was very in the mood but I was tired, so I decided that I was going to do something that I always wanted to do, I opened my shorts and took out my dick, I rubbed it on Rachel's ass, she started to quiver vocally, and I felt around for her anus, I opened her ass, and she reached back there and grabbed my penis and eagerly but gently slid it right in her asshole, she was grunting and moaning, this was one of the most exquisite experiences ever, I was in a trance it was so good. She wiggled her little but as she finally got her hands back to her self and slid herself closer to me as my cock went further and further inside her little blue ass.

It finally reached my pelvis, I was deep inside her asshole, her warm slippery ass, it was very tight and the feeling of it was otherworldly, there was no other explanation to give pertaining to being inside Rachel Wilson's tight, warm, slimy, stinky, asshole.

I was in pure bliss I was shaking as if I was going to have a heart attack, my dick was deep in this pretty young woman and it was time for it to claim her, so I slowly thrusted in and out very gently and slowly, Rachel Wilson was making the most hottest moans and grunts I've heard, "Ben... Ben... ooah... I love you.."

"I love you too Rachel, I'm going to give you something to remember me by honey", I kept going her ass was giving all kinds of pleasure, the smell of feces did hit my nose but it was from a pretty girl like Rachel so it was only better, a natural smell from a pretty rainbow girl made it all the better.

It was only a brief 31 seconds before I finally came inside her rectum, I pushed my cock deep inside her shit hole as I pumped what felt like liters and liters of my ejaculation in her intestinal trac, maybe even right into her stomach, as I came Rachel gave out a high pitched scream, her asshole tripped my dick as I came and it intensified the orgasm, after it was over me and Rachel Just laid there breathing heavily, I didn't take out my dick from her ass it was still in there held in place, her tight asshole kept the flaccid penis in the same position as if it were erected, I could easily pull it out but I wanted to sleep with it inside her ass, and Rachel agreed, she turned her head for me and we both kissed deeply, she told me, "I love you Ben, you are the best."
I told Rachel, "I love you too sweetie, you're the prettiest rainbow that I've had the fortune being with.

Me and Rachel give each other a very deep and long kiss and we went hack to sleep with my penis still within her ass as I hold her body very close to me with a smile on our face.

I love you my Rainbow, Rachel.

real shitposting hours who up

Lol, dude if you honestly got pissed because someones is telling erotic stories of their waifu then you got problems, and posting that picture ain't fooling nobody. compared to the rest of the stupid shit I see, this isn't nowhere near shit posting.

>this thread

Never change, Sup Forums. Never change.

Stop please

no

Hey guys OP here, just going to post me and Rachel Bonding.

I love you my rainbow beauty.

Here is another one of me and Rachel, she likes to kiss me spontaneously to consolidate our love.

>Rachel thread

Probably a gumball waifu thread, ill bite

>scroll through the thread

OH GODS IT KEEPS GOING WHAT THE FUCK

It keeps going until you bite the bullet.

get out of here animated James

Stay Tuned Guys, for I shall regale you the tale of me drinking Rachel's enema milk!

Rachel: "Oh ben, you say the most romantic things, and you're totally not weird at all! Your mother and father is wrong about our love, because I am real and we will meet!

You hear that people? Rachel and my love is natural and beautiful so you guys and my father can just take a hike.

>This whole thread.

>this thread

WE SHOULD FUCKING CRUCIFY THAT BITCH

>Sup Forums in 2017

This shit needs to end now

No, our love will continue, and if this is Dad then stop embarrassing me in front of these online strangers whom's opinions I do indeed give a shit about when they themselves obsessed over MLP more than I do dreaming of being rachel's chamber pot.

Me and Rachel are lovers and I'm already prepping the milk and eels to be shot into her colon, yum yum I'm thinking some gumbo today.

>MFW
people are jealous of ben

why is ben on here

Tell the story of how Ben wanted Rachel's VA to put on a rainbow wig, and to asphyxiate her until she turned blue like Rachel

Alright, who the fuck told you this? honestly, that was supposed to be confidential.
Jessica and me sorted things out after that happened, I went overboard I shouldn't have, it made no sense to target her, she was only the voice of Rachel, she wasn't the Rachel, what's done is done, that was back in 2012 let bygones be bygones, it's hard enough to look at her and be reminded of what I did.

I didn't expect Dressguy to come back

she has no nose retard

You can't run away from the past Ben, you stalked her for months, you even followed her to her home and hid in her closet, we knew you had some urges when it came to this Rachel character, but we weren't sure, you wanted us to make an episode based around her, I think it was called the party. You normally never get personally involved with episodes unless Rachel is in it, and The party episode cause a lot of shit for us, we were almost kicked out of the studio because of what you did the one day, you pulled out your member and started going at it, what the hell was with you, mate?

Ben, we care for you buddy, we want this obsessed of yours to subside, we thought that temporarily retiring Rachel would be therapeutic for you, help you get over her, but it only made things worse on your part, I never seen you this hung up on her, we'd know you'd make random jokes about her from time to time, we saw it as progress, we tried our best to keep her from being involved but now we see what you do in your spare time, you go on a board filled with virgins and vent your love to this rainbow girl.

You need help Ben, please stop this, for the baby, for your wife.

He's going into finer details that not everyone can see or understand, retard. The man is an artist and you're some pauper that won't amount to nothing, so do it wrong else where.

Listen to me Charlie, you son of a bitch, I'm a perfectly healthy grown man, I don't need your pity or your so called professional help, you and the rest have always tried to put me down when it came to my lover Rachel.

She has gave me what my wife nor my baby possibly could, Rachel gave me hope in my life, when I created Rachel, I knew that she was the one, the one who's turd I'd like to suck on, someone I could project my feelings onto, and you have no fucking place to judge me or to think I'm not well, it's not me that's not well, it's society! They don't understand my love for the rainbow girl! Me and Rachel are meant to be, and I'll continue to draw her in my spare time me and her have a life together! And you can't do nothing for it, now if you were my real friend you'd learn to accept that, and tell Jessica that I'm sorry for what I did, I was confused about my love for Rachel back then, I didn't know where Rachel really was, I was thinking it was the voice I loved, I was wrong, especially when she threaten to press charges and quit, but it was Rachel herself.

>this thread
Ben, pls.

Look at yourself, Ben. you're getting bent out of shape over a fucking rainbow girl who wouldn't even want you if she were to meet you.

Your turning your life into a living muck trying to pursue this Rachel character, you're a creator of a very successful cartoon and you're going to public forums embarrassing yourself, what are you going to do if word gets out? I know you want your love to be kept a secret, yet you're on Sup Forums of all places telling everyone how you feel, and divulging your most deepest and most graphic details about your romantic feelings with Rachel to a bunch of trolls who laugh at bodily functions, you're going to screw up and they're going to take this to your personal life, then what? Why even tell them you're Ben?

Did this fucking guy have all this shit copy pasted??

Is this fucking spontaneous? I hope to christ it's an edited copypasta.

Look mate, I know you're trying to help, me you're my brother man, we've know each other since school, I know you care for me, but this place here is like my diary, my more pathetic heckling diary that says very ironic things to me, but I can feel free to express myself and tell them who I am, who is going to believe I'm really Ben? I could be some guy named Ted for all they know, I can just open my mind about Rachel all I want and feel good about it, sure people rather me talk about ponies than the far batter Rachel, but that's fine with me, the less people who compete for Rachel's love the better.

Charlie, I just want you to know something, Rachel helped me get through life, without her paralleling my life, without her being on my mind 24/7 as I work I would possibly have committed suicide, she helps me survive my depression, she is my medication, I know you supported me too mate, but she is also important too, I'm not going to separate from my other life and the baby for Rachel, Rachel is an addition not a replacement, listen, I've convinced the executives to think about bringing Rachel back to calm me down, they've considered it, trust me I think I can make this work, can we talk on my facebook on Private message, I don't want to delve too deep on this site.

Hello this is Charlie, I've come to clear the air, the messages you've seen are indeed not already posted stories, my friend here who I won't give the name to keep his identity safe and his career safe has a very deep fascination with Rachel Wilson, he's had this since 2011, it's been getting worse since late 2014 after his pet chihuahua got hemorrhoids, he needs all the help and support he can get right now, so please don't take his condition lightly, he is very ashamed.

Uh, no I'm not Charlie, I'm very proud to be Rachel's lover.

Why are Mr. Wilson and Tobias the only ones who are naked?

This is exactly why Rachel isn't in the show anymore.

>This Thread

Ben, will you please be quiet, you're making things worse, you even got bronies laughing at you, granted it's much more healthier to be obsessed over Rachel rather than ponies from a show targeted for little girls, it's still not anything to announce to the public. I'm logging on my facebook Ben, so please join me there and leave this site before you say something else disgusting.

Yeah that's been established... many many times.

Wow, people sure don't like Rachel.

I don't dislike her

Every fucking post that has rachel in it always involves her fucking shit.

Why are people obsessed with her poop?

It's rainbow poop.

im 21 and i still would hold hands/arm link with everyone, especially mom and girl friends
though spics tend to be more touchy so maybe its just us

Rachel is no spic! She is a blue cracker.

I think Rachel is very cute. The hate against her is crazy.

lol @ the stink lines in the picture.

Double standards of male genocide.

Jesus Christ, this thread.

What happened to her? she disappeared after the first season.

Wow, Sup Forums it took you a while before you used your little go to strawman projection insult, I'm impressed.
"hur dur, I'm not feeling this, autism"
Seriously though, user fuck off, you're not even cool or impressive.

How about YOU fuck off, this place would be a lot better without your rampant autism shitting it up.

Nah, I'll stay and laugh at your anger.
Plus I'm not the OP so you fail on that account too buddy. You really got a hang up on autism, did kids at school call you that? Do you need to project to feel better, where did daddy touch you?

TLH is contagious.

Will someone delete this thread? This faggot said I was autistic when he is the autistic one.

Guess what bitch? Fuck you Autistic fucker I'm not even angry at all, you're the piece of shit cock sucker who is all fucking butthurt because I called you or whoever autistic, because they are honestly who the fuck likes rachel? Her character wasn't even developed good enough, I don't like her at all, and if you do you have to be autistic, fucking bitch.
Everyone reply to me if Rachel is for autistic faggots like OP, and agree with me if characters with great character development arcs are worth talking about.

Hey, if you don't appreciate my darling Rachel, then you can just leave this thread! She doesn't like hecklers like you anyway, it's obvious she'd never even give you a glance as you awkwardly ask her out.

Now if you don't mind I have to find a live octopus to insert into her greasy slippey Hershey high way.

Lmao, wow.
You have officially lost the right to call anyone autistic with that display of butthurt and immaturity you just thrown out with your little tantrum. You take this way too seriously, autistic fuck.