I think something very important and it's deeply connected to my purpose

>I think something very important and it's deeply connected to my purpose.

This movie was fucking amazing.
youtube.com/watch?v=RxmgJetNa-0

that line stuck with me too

What was this about? I just watched it today. I thought it was going to be like Rainman but then his brother disappears from the movie for like the entire movie. Was it just about how Connie was a ratchet ass nigga loser scum? Why did that black girl follow him around like that? I liked the movie, it was weird and fun and I had no idea where it was heading, and it was well shot but I feel like people are too much praise

His delivery was amazing. Robert Pattinson is one of my new favorite actors. Who would have fucking thought

I wish the soundtrack was closer to his other stuff. it was pretty good don't get me wrong but i wish there were more esoteric music in films

Just wanted to add that I've never felt more stressed out and just spent from a movie like I was during that scene with the $10,000 where Jennifer Jason Leigh is just screaming, she wants to please this fucking criminal loser boyfriend and her mom is locking up fund and Connie is also screaming because of his brother and the contrast with that calm jew guy just looking at them. Did Connie love his brother? Why was he such a manipulator and scum?

He loved his brother more than anything and would do absolutely anything to get him out of jail. Nobody else meant shit to him. He was his brother's keeper.

Saw it last night, the soundtrack fucked me up.

I liked the movie, but I have to say I really don't like the suspenseful music making me feel uncomfortable the ENTIRE film. It was relentless and nonstop.

OST was the best part of the film desu

Probably is, and it did a really good job making the audience literally feel the anxiety he was feeling during the whole film.

But just a warning to anyone looking for a comfy film, this is purposefully the opposite of comfy.

it was very comfy you fag

The fuck does a "comfy film" even mean?

That random faggot's acid trip story was the best part of the entire movie. Laughed my fucking ass off.

He wants to distance himself so hard from the Twilight franchise by improving his craft it produces results. Good for him.

Like pillows, dingus

Thank god. I'm so glad he didn't end up like Stewart or Lautner or pretty much anyone else in the films. He was fucking phenomenal in Lost City of Z.

shills begone

Does he took a sip at the end?

i could have sworn that he took a swig while packing up before leaving the apartment

Blonde pattinson was so fucking cute am I a faggot?

Pattinson has been /our guy/ since Cosmopolis.

nah he's a cute dude. he reminds me of a cat for some reason.

>Lost City of Z
I didn't even recognize him at first, he disappeared into that role

nope

cosmopolis was shit.

Rover was good though

that line and:
>"Go fuck yourself man, think you're better than me..."
>"I AM better than you!"
were my favorites.

He clearly did not have his brother's best interests at heart but in the end did the best thing he could for him - getting him into that program. Connie indirectly gave his brother a better quality of life.

I bet you hated Maps to the Stars too, faggot.

Cronnenberg is a maymay director who dropped his maymay (body horror).

Is Cosmopolis good?

More movies like this please?

I used to like this movie but don't watch it seriously it's a piece of shit