>ITT: Films that are too long to watch

Once Upon a Time in America

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Sbd2wvjadnA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

is it good?

anything over 90 minutes

this

I've seen both. Totally not worth the time, maybe das boot though.

>movies i wont ever watch because i dont care about jews

CTAHKEP, or whatever the fuck it's called. like 3 hours of literally nothing happening.

That's a 10/10 film, OP. Go watch the European release cut.

American Gangster, still love it

make it 60 my dude

OUATIA is literally one of the best films ever made.

Go fuck yourself you fucking pleb.

No, 30 mins or less or kys

Usually I split my movies in 10 minute sections, after every section I do a little smoke break, I check the actors' names and previous works then I'm in for other 10 minutes of pure kino. It's the best way to critically enjoy a movie imo

If it's longer than a 10:01 youtube video it's objectively trash.

It's literally Sergio Leone's best. Fucking gorgeous too.

It does drag a little bit but you kinda just have to lose yourself in it.

>is pizza sometimes too pizza?
ITT a /ck/ invasion troll

> ITT: Faggots

Has anyone ever unironically watched Satantango?

I fell like inglorious basterds is long if you don't speak german or french. I only speak english and spanish so it was a lot of subtitles for me

The 1 Second Film

I was only able to marathon the first half.

What was the point of Pesci's character?

I feel like he had a lot of scenes that had to be cut which is amazing for a four hour movie

One thw best war movies ever
True kino, start to finish, director's cut essential

All of the mob stuff is peripheral in OUATIA. That's why I like it so much. It's barely really a mob movie at all, just a pontification on family and friendships and the way it all fades apart into nothing over time. It uses the mob as a perfect analogy to deliver those themes.

CHI

inb4 a Lean film

imagine living in a time when not only did you have to go to an actual theater to see it, otherwise you would miss it, and the directors still had enough faith in audiences to make a movie with intermissions

youtube.com/watch?v=Sbd2wvjadnA
agreed

Only the 5 hour version

this
The Godfather
Lawrence of Arabia
Titanic
Blade Runner 2049

if its over a few minutes i dont think i can even consider it a movie, i would consider it a waste of time for manchildren instead. thats why i come here on Sup Forums, to watch webms of full length movies so that its like watching the movie if the movie was made to be the correct length

lose your pills?

any movie that long is poorly edited

I didn't see BR2049 but those other three are not poorly edited, you have a mental disorder that you need to address.

it's excellent

it shouldn't more than like two hours to tell a story

long != kino

What is the official cut of this film as the director intended. I gave up in trying to watch this movie because every time i check the wiki it looks like there is a new cut.

Isn't Pesci's character the reason why he had to leave?
His men were the ones who were chasing him and had captured fat Moe in the beginning? Before Noodles and Max go on vacation they are in the hospital visiting the syndicate guy. After they leave, we see Pesci in perhaps what seems to be an unnecessary shot. The syndicate started dealing with the mob. After the crew's death and Noodle's betrayal, they are there to chase him.

>to tell a story
>editing
I mean you are probably baiting but w/e

Logistics (2012)

Godfather 1 was great, 2 and 3 overstayed their welcome with nothing bit betrayals and family bickering

Satantago is episodic. It's one of the long movies (like Berlin Alexanderplatz) that you're actually not supposed to watch in one sitting

>Tarr has expressed a wish for the film to be viewed without any interruption

>Tarr can suck my dick

More like too shit to watch desu.

When movies were the most interesting thing, that was preferable. Long ass movie, like 3.5-5 hours to enjoy yourself.

Oddly enough movies seem to be getting longer again, all those DC movies are ballooning in length.

Honestly it depends on the film. Seven Samurai and Lawrence of Arabia are no problem but things like Marvel are unbearable.

fuck you faggot

>Once Upon A Time In America is mentioned
>no sign of Cheekfuposter
wtf

The fucking The Last Emperor extended version holy fuck.

itt: plebs who don't watch kino at 1.5x speed

I watched this today for the first time in years, was amazing

any lord of the rings flick

well hello there

I literally just finished watching that tho

Godfather 1-3

Pleb central

Just watch it at 2 or 3X the speed

That movie made me realize I'm probably a pedo

It's great