Everyone, Bubblegum, I'm so dumb, I should've just told you

Everyone, Bubblegum, I'm so dumb, I should've just told you
What I lost, was a piece of your hair
Now it's gone, gone forever, but I guess, what does it matter
When I just, just had all of you there

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mTTmyfBxJpI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Oh, just had all of you there with me, my friends, if you're even my friends....

You like this? This is what was missing, the truth!

What
Am
I to you?
Am I a joke, your knight or your lover
What am I to you?
Do you look down on me cuz I'm younger?

keeping her hair around is kind of creepy.

Wasn't it brother? That would be odd if he was asking if he was Jake's lover.

I miss Sugar

youtube.com/watch?v=mTTmyfBxJpI

I choose to hear what I want to hear.

In all honesty though I originally thought it was "lover" and that all three were directed at Bubblegum. Then I realized it was Marceline, PB and Jake in that order.

Its just bubblegum

Anyone who cares about the quality of AT is glad that goblin left. She is the one who started muh lesbians shit, fuck this and fuck you.

Me too, didn't get that until just now.

>>she's the one that started the lesbian shit
>What Was Missing was her only episode containing both Marceline and Bonnie
>literally just made Bonnie and Marceline have a little bond with an old shirt
>implying it wasn't the fandom that made Bubbline such a giant deal

The only thing I could be mad at with Sugar is that she wrote Burning Low, but that's really it.

If I remember right it was Natasha Allegri who had a bunch of lesbian art of the two everywhere.

Sugar is the one who had all the quality series-defining episodes.

>If I remember right Sugar wrote all the good episodes and Natasha wrote all the bad:^)
Fuck off, Steven Universe FAGGOT

I never said anything about the quality of Natasha's episodes, just that she's the one who spread a lot of lesbian art.

Seeing that you have a hard time reading a post, it's not a surprise that you somehow managed to confuse the two storyboarders up.

>Sugar is the one who had all the quality series-defining episodes.

Yeaahh, fuck off with this meme. It's frustrating because I do like (most) her work on AT, but quit acting like she was the only person making AT great. She's not even the best boarder.

Sorry if you don't like hearing things that are true.

hah

Marcilenes song in that episode is literally the thing that made me stop putting off giving adventure time a try. Lived it ever sense

>Rainy Day Daydream
>Evicted!
>Henchman
>The Eyes
>The Other Tarts
>Death in Bloom
>Mystery Train
>The Limit
>Video Makers
>Mortal Recoil
>Memory of a Memory
>Hitman
>Noone can hear you
>Thank You
>Marceline's Closer
>Dad's Dungeon
>Return to the Nightosphere
>Card Wars
>Sons of Mars
>King Worm
>Reign of Gunters
>The Lich

Her Marceline episodes weren't even the best ones. And Burning Low was garbage. Now fuck off.

Ditching PB was a mistake.

t. proud fubblefag

>my opinion is objectively true!

we stand together user!

arent we actually the rarest shippers out there now? excluding minor characters

Wow you're pretty insecure about how bad your opinions are, user.

Those were pretty good but at the end of the day what got the fandom swelling and caught most people's attention was shit like the episode in the OP.

Before I even knew about Adventure Time, I kept stumbling on posters talking about Marceline's fries and how they're a metaphor for her virginity or whatever.

WWM always makes me sad because it's basically the one time that Finn and the ladies got to hang out with them all getting good focus. Every other time it's either Finn isn't present or he is present but is off to the side while Bubbline is the central focus. It sucks that there was pretty much one episode that handled the trio well.

I wish Sugar could have made more episodes with the three of them.

>Before I even knew about Adventure Time, I kept stumbling on posters talking about Marceline's fries and how they're a metaphor for her virginity or whatever.

WHAT. My lord that is one of the stupidest thing I've ever heard.

Anyway, the reason why people talked so much about (some of) Rebecca's episodes is because of all the music and "drama" that was atypical for the series. What Was Missing and I Remember You, Incendium, Burning Low at times barely feel like they're part of the same show. Emotional content in AT is usually handled subtly, but these episodes are very forthright with it, in a way that's easy to get excited about. I'm kind of glad she left because I don't think Adventure Time should've continued in that direction, although admittedly I did enjoy both WWM and IRY.

>WHAT. My lord that is one of the stupidest thing I've ever heard.
Look man I didn't even have a TV at the time because I was in college all I knew is that people were convinced that Marceline got molested by her dad and that there were hundreds and hundreds of threads about it.

>is that she wrote Burning Low

Ah yes the beginning of the end.

the rest are in the shadows

>Watching Adventure Time
>Characters start singing

I actually liked the song that Dr Gross sung in Islands. It was creepy and weird in a good way.

To be honest I am actually starting to understand this relationship. They aren't paired in a romantic way but it's not truly platonic either. I think it's something in between that is hard to name, it's actually interesting when you think about it.

I'm no shipperfag but I've just started S4 and PB does seem to have been dropped pretty fucking hard. The end of S2 was neat with the turning 13 thing, S3 was essentially "it's unrequited: the season" and now that Flame Princess has shown up the whole thing seems to have just disappeared.

user, opinions can't be bad.
I can't tell if you're pretending to be retarded or not

Few people realize that the actual best board artist on Adventure Time is Pen Ward.

>"Prisoners of Love"
>"The Enchiridion! (episode)"
>"My Two Favorite People"
>"Freak City"
>"Rainy Day Daydream"
>"Dad's Dungeon"
>"James Baxter the Horse"
>"Bad Timing"
>"High Strangeness"

>acting like James Baxter the Horse was good
even Pen couldn't save that, shit was all the bad parts of Xayaphone pulled to the forefront.

>Muh opinions are subjective wah wah shield me from the reality of my awful taste plz

Also Imaginary Resources from Islands, which was great too.

Fuck, I thought the same thing.

The cubbychambers comic was great though.
>What is this stuff leaking from your butts?

Anyone got any ideas on that?