How do you fix Hollywood?

How do you fix Hollywood?

You don't

N2 mine

Thermonuclear bomb

The removal of kikes

What's stopping the Master Race from making its own films? Agoraphobia?

I am thinking about pairing those letters green

Serious now:
Let big studios and cinemaplex collapse and bankrupt
Abandon big screens and television and migrate to small screens
Cut down my cost so I don't have to worry about feminist boycotts and say what I really want to say
Online viewing enforces age restriction better so I can put more adult contents in my regular story.

move it more to the right and stop moral preaching

I think we should start memeing something like #BoycottHollywood.
I bet we could get Sup Forums on board to help meme it. Think about how great this would be. Maybe we could see an end to capeshit because of this somehow.

Subtle..

Set up blocking positions on all the major roads leading out of the area and carpet bomb the entire valley until there is nothing left but rubble, then bring in fleets of bulldozers and push all the remains into the ocean.

fucking nazis

>making sure they're getting enough vitamin C is now nazi

i don't get it

iirc I think Sup Forums thinks blacks can't handle vitamin C.

that or they put something in the jug like bleach or w/e

no jews = non stop kino

Move the H and the D so they are even with the other letters.

Jews are the smartest race on the planet. They decide what is and isn't kino

they are good at business and law but whites are objectively better artists in literally every facet of creation

(checked)
You stop hiring people on their (((ethnicity))) and start hiring people because of their skills.

legalize pedophilia

No juice = no jews
I think

Testing

Lower IQ's, stop bashing your superiors

oh I was thinking it was more clever than that

*kisses you on the nose* ok daddy

zyklon b

why are you so upset over basic statistics?

you do it by bringing back brendan

im not upset and this picture sucks
i don't deny jewish iq

More cocaine and steroids.

Dissolve Disney + install Sharia

Like this

>why are you so upset over basic statistics?

Wait a minute..

>meanwhile, in reality

I believe IQ studies, I'm a real racial realists unlike you fags that only cherrypick certain aspects. Liberals are smarter than conservatives, whites are smarter than blacks, jews and asians are smarter than whites

>all whites irl look like jerry springer and all jews irl look like hollywood half whites with plastic surgery
who are you trying to convince? yourself?

>it's a "white supremacist tries to recruit beta nerds with ambiguously anti semitic thread " episode
you faggots are on par with sjw at this point. actually that's not even remotely true. they at least stay in whatever shithole circlejerk they belong to. you guys on the other hand go out of your way to make sure you're the center of attention trying to make people fall in line with your beliefs

>thread named "how do we fix hollywood?"
>Sup Forums gives jew jokes and this is a shock
are you new or just retarded

round the clock B-52 strikes

>you faggots are on par with sjw at this point
there it is again

Gas the jews.

>Jews are the smartest race on the planet.
Nope. That would be the oriental Asians. Sneaky little yellow bastards....

>the butthurt Sup Forums Jew appears again

It doesnt have ownership of all the distrubution companies

Disney even quashed Tarantino so you know there's no room for new players in the market

>every single Jew bitch in that photo looks the way they do because they have European blood

>How do you fix Hollywood?
By moving the D back and to the left a little bit.

>donations START at $10 and go up to fucking $10,000

JESUS FUCKING CHRIST, THE MEME IS REAL

>its the shareblue and JIDF have been advised not to reply to posters who mention shareblue or JIDF instruction manual rule episode

oy vey goyim we don't exist if we don't acknowledge our existence

>thinking any of this will change anything

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

No.

Hollywood has been sexual for the past 110 years and will undoubtedly stay sexual for the next century to come. It's just a reality that in a creative environment, people who are very emotional will often value sex as currency. That's just the reality. These guys like Sargon, Metokur, PJW, and the other ones don't know a thing about the business. Content is going to move online, but there will still be rape, and sexual harassment allegations. Hollywood isn't going anywhere. You capefags on this server aren't going to let some woman who got molested by some executive twenty years ago stop you from going to see the next Marvel flick.

The only way to fix it is to flush it all away