Wil Wheaton just killed his career

good riddance

What career?

Jeez. I think even an atheist could admit that was pretty edgy and uncalled for.

>career

He's right though.

>atheist sperg expects prayer to be like a ship shield in Star Trek

>Telling the truth can ruin your career

What career?

Debatable. Just because they're in church doesn't mean they were praying at the time.

Alt rigut mod is mad as fuck that the shooter was a edgy white guy lol

Not even that. Maybe they're just praying for them to safely arrive in heaven or something?

He's been a regular guest on The Big Bang Theory for years now. That's one of the highest rated shows on television and I bet he was making huge bank from it. I doubt he will be coming back.

this his career is currently shitposting in a desperate bid for attention

the only winning move is not to play, this kills the token white boy we didn't want and still don't want, I wish satan took him instead of Leonard Nimoy

He's not wrong, it's just an uncouth thing to say. And Christians are the most easily triggered people on the planet aside from Muslims so he is probably done for.

Jesus Christ Wil.

did he get that tranny comic to draw his numale icon?

>it's bad to be edgy says Anonymous on Sup Forums

He's correct sure, but he comes off as a wanna sociopath edgelord.

Doesn't matter.

why are white people so violent? I guess it's not okay to be white after all.

How is that a career killer? And it's not like he's wrong either

How does he get away with it?

>the virgin ensign
>the chad captain

He's right.

So THIS is the power of atheism

Yet, simple things like "respect" and "common sense" still apply.

Actually Americans being in Church almost certainly means they weren't praying.

why would someone post something like this? Its really bile ridden and mean spirited

>twitter responses are all fedora shrek jpg

this

>Wheaton married Anne Prince on November 7, 1999,[77] and lives in Arcadia, California, with her and her two sons from a previous relationship.[78] When one son was 19, he asked Wheaton to legally adopt him, which he did.[1][79]

Coming from someone posting on Sup Forums this is hilarious

I think he has an expectation of prayer to be something that it isn't. But then Americans have a skewed impression of it from their sola scriptura evangelicals.

Nobody needs any fucking prayers you fucking retards, they need action. You yanks are doing something severely fucking wrong when shit like 27 people shot dead are everyday happenings. When Vegas happened everyone shouted how "Now's not the time to talk about anything!!!!" the time will never fucking come because you're always inbetween this fucking shit. Jesus fucking christ shove your retarded prayers up your fucking ass.

Are atheists even people at this point? You degenerates should shut the fuck up already.

"Thoughts and prayers" means absolutely nothing and people should stop saying it.

>if prayers did anything
>I know none of those people are in Heaven

Trips declare it was Sam Hyde all along.

One guy there prayed to be in heaven this afternoon.

Why so angry?

SHALL

They said "now's not the time to talk about anything" because they are paid to not talk about it by gun lobbyists.

>only 27 a day

>anonymous shitposting is the same as saying shit with your actual name

all atheists and leftists should be fucking killed

The thing is, something like what Wil said is totally acceptable on Sup Forums because it's anonymous. How retarded do you have to be to put your career in jeopardy just to sound edgy on twitter? Shit nigger, get it together.

>atheist liberal democrat shoots up church
>atheist liberal democrat: "No YOU'RE the sack of shit!"

Why are liberals so loathsome?

Americans are doing more than Europeans. I can assure you of that.

Unfortunately people forget that prayer requires work. It's actually a crucial element of it.

>I feel bad for these people
>You are a worthless sack of shit
I think I'm starting to get why so many people hate Wil (one L, seriously?) Wheaton

What a piece of shit

Why are atheists so evil bros

This. We should become the next 95% atheist country like sweden

>no argument
ok

But I bet he respects Islam and believes they get their virgins

>atheists confusing existential definitions
No surprise.

Those Texans would be safe right now if they didn't care so much about religion.

calling the speaker of the house a 'sack of shit' was a bit too much even if he is right. He's going to get audited.

Will Wheaton during the holocaust
>stupid fucking Jews, where's your god now!

>le "I'm atheist and smarter than you are" meme.

I thought this meme was dead?

I'm an atheist and I think he is a major douche for this

>tfw finally realized why the atheist movement died so quickly
state of fedoras

Honestly, if you believe in an omnipresent being that has a divine plan, why the fuck would he listen to anything you ask of him? Do you really have to ask God for help in order for him to save you? It just seems like a conflict to me.

If only they had gone to a nightclub, walked down the street, or run a marathon!

rev up those fedora tipping images that you have saved for some apparent reason

and 9/11 wouldn't happen if planes didn't exist

>eheh I am a coward that hides behind being anonymous so it's fine!
Lmao at numales, even Will Wheaton has more guts than you

Not every bad person is an atheist, but every atheist is a bad person.

All atheists are rude, arrogant, mysogonistic attention whoring douchebags.

edgelord here, I think he's indeed an atheist

IF ONLY THEY HAD A GUN TO DEFEND THEMSELVES BUT SADLY TEXAS IS A LIBKEK COUNTRY WITH TERRIBLE GUN LAWS

epic frontlashing

>being this stupid

It's because the gentlemens answer is agnosticism. WE JUST DONT KNOW.

>Sup Forums gets mad at someone for saying something edgy

God isn't Santa. Prayer is more about asking for inspiration and the courage to orient yourself towards goodness, even if it difficult. It's as much self-reflective as an expression of worship.

>numales

Guess that soyboy shitposting is really getting to you faggots

Notice how there have been no more 9/11's in the west since we increased safety and regulations? No one is going to make guns disappear, even countries with almost no gun violence still has guns and civilians are allowed to own them.

is there something more pathetic than prayerfags

Good luck joining Starfleet Academy with that attitude, Ensign Crusher.

You fuckin coward

oh nononono

>they tuuuc er duuuuuuu

Welcome to the real world junior.

>Sup Forums makes fun of someone for saying something cringey

Not one of the people who says "Thoughts and prayers" actually prays for them.

Most people on here are being ironic or are otherwise joking.
Also, you need to go back.

Wil Wheaton?

More like my man Wil Wheaton!

/ourguy/ /myguy/ /everyonesguy/

>the Amazing Atheist will vlog about this very tweet
In due time, user.

what career?

JUST A PRANK BRO

not a christfag but there's nothing to say a church gives you magical protection or a plus modifier on all prayers.
It's merely a place of worhship.

I prefer to use the term "not religious" now because I don't want to be lumped in with edgy atheist fedoras and school shooters.

So why do people pray over their loved ones that have cancer or some other illness? Is it still self-reflective then?

You're damn right I wouldn't risk my career just to shit on religion, as millions of other teens have before. At least post something original if you're going to post controversial opinions.

>OP
>retard

pick both

oh wow he called paul ryan a piece of shit, i guess paul is gonna cancel that movie he had planned with wheaton as well as call all his hollywood producer and director friends and tell them not to hire wheaton.

>christian god doesn't even protect his faithful
>but worship me goy! I deserve your unconditional love!

>DEI TURK ER JEEERRRRRRBBB