came here to see if anyone made a Voltron joke, was not disappointed

DICK DICKMAN BABY

racism

youtube.com/watch?v=9oSF461mCdw

>the creamy pies

I'd eat Raven's creamy coconut pie.

well if you insist, user

"THE BABY" pt2, A Friday Party Special

"Oh- my god!" Raven stared slackjawed at the compter screen.

"Hahaha!" Beast Boy slapped his knee has he cackled, "Ooooh man! I can't believe he wrote, 'You're right like usual, bro!' Hahaaaa! Too good!"

"I told ya he would," Cyborg shrugged, smiling.

"Teehee!" Starfire giggle into her hands, "I gain much enjoyment from our callous manipulation of Robin's fragile emotions!"

"Seriously!" Raven exclaimed, "He seriously wrote that?"

"Mmhmm," Cyborg waggled his eyes brows, "Check it, the message came from his account."

"Not enough," Raven said, "You could have faked that with you techo-cyber-wizardry. I need proof. I NEED this to be real!"

"Oh, it's real," Cyborg grinned maliciously. "As real as it gets, girl. Check THIS out!"

The screen blipped away from the message, and replaced it with a live security camera feed.

"Holy shit," Raven smiled, shoving her face a spare inch away from the computer screen, "Is that-?!"

"Uh huh," Cyborg nodded.

"OOO! OOO!" Beast Boy jumped up and down, waving his arms, "LET ME SEE! I WANNA SEE!"

"I also wish to do the seeing!" Starfire declared.

The four Titans crowded around Cyborg, and all gazed, transfixed, at the sight before them.

Robin, alone in his room, illuminated only by the soft blue glow of his computer screen, crying and masturbating furiously to the video of Cyborg and Starfire.

Beast Boy was the first to laugh.

"HAHAHAHAHA! OH MY GOD! OH MY GOD DUDE!"

"He is so small," Starfire squinted at the feed, "Is he even erect?"

"Yeah," Cyborg shrugged, "That's all the bigger he gets."

"Pffffft," Raven smiled contentedly, "Haha, ah. This is great. This is just... mmm. So good."

cont.

>be black
>punch cop
>die

Fukkin whitey smdh

An electronic, desperate, "Gyyyyuh! Uh! Oh!" came buzzing through the speakers as Robin's body spasmed, his thin cock spurting a couple times out onto his green, plastic glove.

"HAHA!" Beast Boy fell backwards onto the floor, "WAS? WAS THAT HIS ORGASM?"

"But," Starfire looked searchingly towards her friends, "There was so little. And it had no velocity. It merely dribbled out of him like Scurlack sap from a poorly installed Hrothgaran spigget."

"That one was particularly bad," Cyborg smirked and rubbed the back of his head, "Even for him."

"Look!" Raven's eyes sparkled, "Look! He's still watching it! Oh my god, look at his face!"

The Titans watched as Robin scowled at his computer monitor. His tear-streaked face seeming thin and hollowed by the shadows that the digital light cast across his face. At a certain point, Robin abruptly clicked out of the video, snapped off his defiled glove, tossed it into his dirty clothes hamper, and then went immediately to bed.

cont.

Why are they hyping up a rerun? I don't watch TTG was it like the fan favorite episode?

Cyborg clicked off the feed and the four Titans all sat back and laughed. For nearly a minute straight they did nothing but howl at one another in amusement.

"Oh," Cyborg wiped a tear from his eye, "Oh man! Dude didn't even bother to wash his dick!"

"Aaaah," Raven straightened out her cloak, collecting herself, "Why do guys like that even exist? Like, what's the point?"

"They exist for us to LAUGH AT, MAMA!" Beast Boy hollered from the floor, "HAHA!"

"Well," Starfire smiled, zooming over to Cyborg and placing a hand on his broad, metallic chest, "Thank goodness that we have the REAL man here with us."

"Well, y'all know how it is. Gotta do what you gotta do!" Cyborg said and flexed an arm. Starfire hugged his bulging bicep, giggling.

"Hey! That reminds me," said Raven, turning towards Cyborg, "When do I get my mulatto love child?"

"Me first!" Beast Boy hopped of the ground. "I want that mulatto love child!"

"Not fair!" Raven frowned at Beast Boy, "I wanted one first!"

"No! I wanted one first!" Beast Boy growled, stomping his foot.

"Nuh uh!" Raven pushed Beast Boy.

"Ya huh!" Beast Boy pushed her back.

"Well too bad!" Raven sneered, "Cyborg can't even give you a mulatto love child! You don't have a womb which means you're out of luck!"

"Well," Cyborg grinned, "You say that, but..."

cont.

Cyborg hefted up an arm and it transformed into that high-tech fleshlight, the sci-fi robo-cunt, the vibrating wonder itself: The Pussy-arm.

"Uh, Cy," Beast Boy held up an inquisitive finger, "Can the pussy-arm really help me get a mulatto love child? I mean, could I have been knocking you up all these times? Wait, IS THAT WHY YOU ALWAYS PULL OUT?"

"Nah," said Cyborg, "I just pull out because I like seeing ya super soak stuff. But it CAN help us have our baby. You ready?"

Beast Boy's ears perked up, "So ready, dude!"

"Hey! What about me?" Raven frowned.

"Trust me, Rae," Cyborg winked at her, "You're gonna love this."

And with that, Cyborg twisted his pussy-arm, which released from his elbow with a spray of steam and a mechanical hiss. Beast Boy's ears dropped and his eyes widened. Cyborg lifted the pussy-arm down to his loins, where a hole whirred open in his crotch-plate and produced a tri-pronged attachment. The lights all dimmed save for a spotlight that enveloped Cyborg. He slammed the pussy-arm down onto the tri-pronged crotch-attachment, and jolts of electricity arced along the cunt-capped appendage.

Cyborg began to spin around in the limelight, as the remounted pussy-arm began to grow and expand, humming as it filled with blue glowing energy.

"IT'S SHOW TIME!" Cyborg screamed, striking a pose, "CYBORG SEXUAL GODDESS SPECIAL MOVE! PUSSY-ARM TRANSFORMATION SEQUENCE ALPHA! BEHOLD THE MIGHTY PUSSY-COCK!"

Cyborg thrust his hips forward, and the limelight shown down and glinted off of his glorious syntho-genitals. It stretched out nearly two feet in length, and its girth, which was greater even that Cyborg's own thigh, was covered in shiny chrome and blue glowing lights. It hummed with internal vibrations, leaking blue lubricant out of the synthetic-flesh love-orifice at its tip.

In the background, both Raven and Starfire 'Ooo'd and then clapped.

"Whoa," said Beast Boy, mesmerized.

For anyone wondering WTF is going on:

Cyborg reached out and plucked Beast Boy off the floor by the nape of his neck. Beast Boy gave a surprised whimper. Cyborg strolled across the room, the limelight following him, and then tossed Beast Boy face-first into the couch.

Beast Boy raised himself up onto his hands and knees, and then craned his head around to look behind him.

"Uh, Cy?" asked Beast Boy.

Cyborg did not respond, but merely reached up underneath Beast Boy's bottom, grasping at his belt buckle. Cyborg pulled down and then back, freeing a massive, emerald horse cock and a pair of humongous, swollen balls from Beast Boy's pants.

Starfire and Raven 'Aaaaah'd from the sidelines. Starfire held up a camera and lit up the room briefly as she snapped a flash-photo.

Cyborg then pulled back further on Beast Boy's pants, quickly sliding them down his legs and past his feet, where they caught on his large, rubber sneakers. Cyborg yanked back strongly on Beast Boy's pants, yoinking them past Beast Boy's sneakers with a plastic SNAP, and then tossed them aside.

"W-Whoa," Beast Boy said, catching his feet on the floor. His horsecock had become fully erect, it's veiny surface pulsating with desire.

Cyborg gripped the tip of Beast Boy's equine erection, and then slowly bent it down and back around until it pointed directly backward. Beast Boy's naked, green hips shuddered as he did so. Cyborg himself stood more than a yard behind Beast Boy as he struggled to line up the ends of their two extreme manhoods, having to lean well forward over the length of his own massive Pussy-cock.

cont.

yall niggas need jesus

For a good half a minute, Cyborg fumbled with the tip of Beast Boy's horsedick, trying unsuccessfully to insert the tip into his robo-cockhole. The reach and odd positioning gave him trouble pinpointing its exact location, and as a result Beast Boy's head kept slipping and sliding around the entrance to the technological love sleeve.

"Here," Raven levitated forward, eyes wide, "Let me."

She grasped the end of Beast Boy's throbbing, backwards-bent pole with two bare hands. Starfire hovered just over her, snapping another picture. Raven squeezed Beast Boy's cock hard, causing him to whimper and and produce a thin stream of hot precum.

"Now," Raven huffed, lining up the two manhoods. She pushed Beast Boy's dick directly into Cyborg's dripping hole, but it was so tight, and Beast Boy so thick, that it just slipped to the side again. Raven narrowed her eyes and gripped onto Beast Boy tighter.

"UNH!" Beast Boy groaned, his sneakers squeaking as he tried to brace his footing on the floor.

Raven growled as she pulled back, gripped tightly, and then pushed the bulge that her grip produced forward, causing Beast Boy's head to cleave into Cyborg's head-cunt, and then finally slip into it fully with a loud SQQQQQULLLLLLLCHHH!!!

"There we go," Raven sighed. She backed away slightly and levitated, watching intently. Starfire floated up to the ceiling, making sure to stay out of the limelight, and quickly snapped another picture from an aerial angle.

"Boo yah," said Cyborg with a smirk.

Beast Boy look backwards at him along the nearly three-foot expanse that was their combined manhoods.

"That's what up, my mans!" Beast Boy huffed, blushing.

"If you like that..." Cyborg said.

He took a step forward.

cont.

"UNH!" Beast Boy gasped, throwing his head down into the couch. Cyborg's vibrating Pussy-cock had traveled a good six inches up Beast Boy's horsedick, squirting blue lubricant out onto the floor beneath them. Beast Boy gripped the seat covers tightly. His knees buckled.

"D-dude!" Beast Boy said, voice muffled by the couch.

"Aww yeah!" Cyborg cheered, "That's the good stuff!"

Cyborg took another step forward, his Pussy-cock taking up another six inches of Beast Boy's stallion-staff. The two were much closer now, having covered two thirds of the distance originally between them.

Beast Boy's whole body trembled, and he let out a long, high pitched moan into the seat cushions.

"Well, Rae," Cyborg said, looking over to Raven. "Was I right? Do you love it?"

Raven sat in the air, hugging her knees to her chest, half in and half out of the limelight. She did not meet Cyborg's gaze, her blue eyes fixed on the two fused mega-penises, but she did nod her approval enthusiastically.

"Well alright," Cyborg smiled to himself and took a third step forward, swallowing all but the last couple inches of Beast Boy.

"DUDE!" Beast Boy yelped, coming up from the couch cushions with a look of shock and pleasure on his face.

"AW YEEAH!" Cyborg bellowed, planting his own feet in a firm power stance. Cyborg's great height meant that, standing, his waist was much higher than Beast Boy's on the couch. As a result, Beast Boy was now forced to prop himself up on his hands to keep from up-ending, as his bare, green ass was hoisted into the air by the strength of his own boner in Cyborg's elevated, vibrating Pussy-cock. Beast Boy's legs pedaled uselessly in the air. Every now and then the tip of a sneaker would squeak against the floor.

"NOW LET'S GET IT STARTED!" Cyborg hollered.

"STARTED?" Beast Boy squealed.

"Oh my," Raven said to herself.

"Teehee," Starfire giggled, snapping another photo.

cont.

what the fuck

Cyborg pointed to the heavens, with a serious look on his lime-light-framed face, and shouted with a resounding voice:

"PUSSY-COCK! SEXUAL GODDESS TACTICAL PLEASURE SUPREME! SUCTION EXPLOSION OF DEMON LUST!"

As Cyborg shouted, the chrome and blue-glowing encasing of Cyborg's love-limb split and expanded. Whirring fans and a few shining exhaust pipes sprung outward and settled into place with an echoing CHUNG!

Beast Boy gulped, "I don't know if I'm happy or scared anymore."

"SERIOUS LOVE MODE: ACTIVATE!" Cyborg yelled, bringing his hand down and grabbing a handful of Beast Boy's green ass.

The fans began to spin in earnest and the exhaust pipes began to shake and expel hot steam. The sound of intense suction gurgled and squelched around the blue-lubed, horsecock filled entrance to Cyborg's robo-cunt.

"WHOA!" Beast Boy exclaimed, smile wide and eyes bulging, "IT'S SUCKING ME! IT'S SUCKING MEEE!!"

"AW YEAH,!" Cyborg nodded, "YOU KNOW IT, MY DUDE! NOW CHECK- THIS!"

Cyborg re-tightened his grip on Beast Boy's ass, and then, Pussy-cock still sucking away, Cyborg slowly rocked his hips back. Beast Boy shuddered and squealed, and then grunted deeply when Cyborg thrust his hips forward again.

"IT'S SUCKING ME!" Beast Boy yelled, sweating profusely, his belly starting to show as his shirt slid further and further down his body due to his inclined position. "IT'S SUCKING ME AND FUCKING ME! YEEE-UUH! YE-UUUUUUUUH!"

Cyborg began to fuck Beast Boy's horsecock more vigorously, smacking his green ass for good measure, and grunting out several, 'UNH! UNH! UNH! UNH!'s as he did so.

cont.

This shit needs to end so that the human race can do something productive before the sun goes kaput.

Also this shit
Get some help. Talk to somebody. Please. For your own good.

Raven watched, half illuminated, from the border of the limelight. Her eyes focused on one aspect of the scene before her in particular: Beast Boy's huge, full horseballs. Each one was nearly the size of a baseball, and they hung low in a long, dark-green, sweat covered sack. Due to Beast Boy's odd, overturned position, they had fallen to one side, past and around Beast Boy's cock, and they swung back and forth from the force of Cyborg's thrusts. The light-blue lube from Cyborg's Pussy-cock traveled down them in blue rivulets.

As Cyborg thrusted and thrusted, Raven grew more and more intent. Before long, she'd had enough. She stood and with a single, sweeping motion she threw off her cloak.

In a deft movement, Raven stepped forward into the limelight proper, squated down underneath the two fused manhoods, and shoved her face, open mouthed and tongue out, right into Beast Boy's dark green scrotum.

"DUUUUUUUDE!" Beast Boy cheered.

"HAHAHA! GET IT GURL!" Cyborg encouraged as he kept pounding away on Beast Boy's ponypole.

Raven's eyes flashed white, then red, then white again as she ran her long tongue all over Beast Boy's horseballs. A vague aura of lavender magic glowed about her and traced her movements like an afterimage.

"Yeah," Raven growled in an assertive, yet surprisingly calm, semi-demonic voice. "You like that, don't you?" She gave his balls and exaggerated lick, "You like how Cyborg fucks you? Yeah, you better give him everything in these big, juicy balls of yours. Mmm!" She nuzzled the balls lovingly. "I'm gonna make sure you give him every- last- drop!"

And with that, Raven opened her mouth wide and did her best to fit one of Beast Boy balls into her mouth. The lavender aura that surrounded and traced her glowed fiercly from her lips and tongue, and seemed to seep into Beast Boy's flesh.

cont.

Beast Boy wailed at the sensation. His eyes rolled back and his arms gave out. He fell forward, swinging on the fulcrum of his and Cyborg's mutual love totem, now completely upsidedown.

Beast Boy's shirt fell down past his chest, and Raven wasted no time in wrapping her legs around him and grinding, her aura leaking into him more and more.

"DUDE!" Beast Boy yelled in semi-conscious ecstasy, his whole upturned body vibrating and writhing in the air. "DUDE! I'M GONNA BUST!"

Starfire floated in close, coming into the limelight. She bit her lip, smiling, and held her camera at the ready.

"DUUUUDE!" Beast Boy bellowed, as he came. Ounce after ounce of hot, steamy horse cum pumped through his meat and into Cyborg's Pussy-cock, filling it so full that it began to overflow in spurts. Raven moaned and grinded hard into Beast Boy's upsidedown body, spraying her own juice around the crotch of her leotard and showering Beast Boy's face.

"WOOOOOOOOOO!" Cyborg yelled, still pounding away. Starfire took a flurry of pictures, zipping this way and that to get different angles, giggling the whole time.

After a full fifteen seconds of cumming, Beast Boy's cock went limp and both he and Raven slid down onto the floor at Cyborg's feet, splashing into a pile of fluids as they did.

"Teeheeheehee," Starfire snapped one final photo before the normal lights turned back on, illuminating the room with its usual fluorescence.

Beast Boy looked up from the ground, half-conscious and reeling, but with a huge smile on his face. Raven, no longer glowing, cuddled into him with a smile.

"So, my mans..." Beast Boy managed with a shaky voice. "That was funs and all, but how is this gonna get me that mulatto love child."

"Easy Beastie," Cyborg shrugged. He casually disconnected his Pussy-cock and re-attached it to his elbow, whence it transformed immediately back into his normal hand. A side hatch opened in the forearm and a single glass phial of semen slid out.

cont.

"I have advanced genetic engineering in my lab," Cyborg explained, holding up the phial as if he were conducting a classroom lecture. "Using it, I'll be able to mutate your already unstable DNA into genuine egg cells, which I will then combine with my own sperm, creating a fertilized egg which I will place into a high-tech incubation-womb of my own design. Nine months later? BOOM! Say hello to our new son or daughter."

"Oooh, cool," Beast Boy smiled up from the floor, before going completely limp and letting out a long, drawn out snore.

"But, friend Cyborg," Starfire said, floating up to him, "Could you not have completed such a process with any of friend Beast Boy's genetic material, such as saliva or a strand of the hair?"

"Well yeah," Cyborg shrugged, "But where's the fun in that?"

~pt. 2 fin

fuck man

Oh thank God it's over.

Bravo.

AND NOW FOR PART THREE!!!!

jk my shift starts soon

Dont you threaten me with a good time.

Eh, I'll give you a day or two to recharge.

I might even write it in advance this time.

So youre gonna write another one?

Yup. Raven's turn for mulatto love child next time.

>first the Rachel thread and now this

Good lord why is there so much autism on Sup Forums right now?

Don't forget the first Friday Party thread! This is only part two!

im not sure if im supposed to laugh, cry, cringe, or fap

cyborgs anime power moves made me kek

the Raven part was kinda hot

i was laughing until raven started worshiping beast boys balls and then i got a boner and it wont go away

desreves a bump

BELL!

Sup Forums pls

im having the same problem but i think i have a solution

what do you have in mind?

Ball

fuck it

okay

I don't know what I expected, but it wasn't this.

what

I...I legit need help.

>Sup Forums
More like IRC/reddit

Where do you think you are, user?

Mods ban this idiot for using the N word like you did me.
You niggers

i bet she grows boy parts