S8 SPOILERS

S8 SPOILERS

Daryl kills Morales in tonight's episode
Carl is stabbed and killed in the midseason finale
Michonne puts down Walker Carl
Rick goes crazy again and becomes more ruthless than ever, similar to Morgan's current state
Rick and Morgan massacre the Savior prisoners
Morgan dies near the end of the season, getting slashed with a knife covered in walker guts
In the season finale, Rick almost kills Negan with Lucille but decides to "let his mercy prevail" and puts him in the cell Morgan built

Are you ready to see Rick go full Governor on Savior bitches this season?

Other urls found in this thread:

cinemablend.com/television/One-Walking-Dead-Character-Won-t-Killed-Off-Show-92547.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Rick "War Crimes" Grimes

Rick already has gone full tilt cray-cray fascist Riktator.

How the fuck can they top that? Is he going to bring back rape as a punishment against the members of Saviors that get captured? Is he going to find a daycare center where Negan has all of the kids of the Saviors hidden away, and sexually mutilate the kids and then send video tape of the children being sliced up and bleeding to death to Negan to taunt him?

Better to just have Rick go gaga-gaga silly crazy instead, in terms of Carl's death legit breaking Rick to the point that he's no use to ANYONE. They put him in a house by himself and let him dance around, consumed by the delusion that the zombie apocalypse was a bad dream and hallucinate a world where Carl and Lori are still alive, Shane is a beta bitch, and where there is no living reminder of Lori being a whore and fucking Shane first chance she could.

Let Carol run the show and let Carol be the one who choses to forgive Negan and simply imprison him. And use the time skip to basically have Rick recover his sanity just in time for the Whisperers to start fucking shit up.

Elaborate on the Carl thing please.

Last time Rick went really crazy for a while he saw Lori's ghost and had imaginary phone conversations. This time he'll just go nuclear and start killing people without remorse. Similar to season 5 Rick, but on a new level.

It should be Carol's story anyway. She's always been the main character since season 3 or 4 to me. Her story is more interesting and she's the one character the creator said would never die.

where do you get this stuff?

There aren't many details yet, all that is known is he stabbed during the battle at Alexandria. Either by Jared (long-haired guy who killed the Kingdom kid) or another random Savior.

>killing Punished Carl
>killing Black Gandhi

They should just kill Michonne and have Rick go Shane on the Saviors

morgan is a shit character at this point

I stopped watching two seasons ago, but there is no way they're going to kill CORAL.

do i start watching this show or just walk on past

is this new season worth watching?

Im not even tempted to watch it

WALK
Watch the gore comps on youtube, there is nothing here for you

If none of this happens, you should never post spoilers again

>there is nothing here for you
discount milla jovovich is pretty cool

Do you think Andrew Lincoln wants a career outside of this piece of shit show?

Everyone in that show has got to want it to end by now

TSDF confirms most of this

Her looks are fading pretty quickly, she doesn't look very good this season compared to previous season

First 3 seasons were good. After the prison though the show turns to shit.

>12 more seasons

What the fuck is that scene supposed to even be? This is worse than any short film made by students.

>female directors

she just had a kid last year shitlord

wow, can't wait for le epic stronk female lead xD after the time skip.

doesn't change the fact

More please.

feels like a bad attempt at bringing a comic panel into the show

greg?

They have to feel trapped at this point. Must be miserable.

>Shitlord

nicotero?

>most
So, Morgan is likely dying.

Chandler is getting one of those ambiguous deaths, see ya next season type.

New episode when?

Also suptv dot org to watch it?

>people watch this show past season 2

>whatdidwemeanbythis.webm

STREAM HERE

filthycasuals
.tv

shit man has this leaked EVERY season?
i remember back in season 2 where season 4 of breaking bad got leaked as well as the little girl being a zombie

Is it too late to bring Darabont back? I imagine with the lawsuit and his harsh way of doing things that bridge is long destroyed.

where is the full screen wtf

>Rick and Morgan going nuclear
I don't know how they're going to write Rick forgiving Negan but I need to see this shit. So far this season has been shit but the second half might be kino.

>watching past the first episode
holy fucking pleb alert

They all seem pretty enthusiastic about it still. Getting into pretend gun fights with your friends every day must be a pretty fun job, also this is going to be the highlight of his career so may as well appreciate it while it lasts.

Fix your shit nigger the whole screen is black.

Well, as long as Enid stay safe.

being in something that is hovering around "phenomenon" status is like the dream of every actor. they are all narcissists to begin with.

>hovering
Nigga its like one of the most popular shows ever made

what happen to her chin my dood?

are u a tard or something? kirkman said rick and carl were also invincible

This scene made me so fucking hard. Just imagining poor Jessie a pure innocent American girl being beaten by her husband and trying to protect her dumbfuck children like a good mother, getting bitten into by rotten teeth, tearing into her soft breasts and tender throat, a waterfall of blood running down her toys and soaking into her clothing, her screaming quickly turning to gurgles as the zombies eat her corpse to the bone as she screams and dies helplessly begging Rick to help her, but he just lets her die, hacking her arm off to make her hurt even more. I wonder how long it took her to die as the zombies bit chunks out of her tender thighs and ripped apart her soft belly feasting on her wriggling link intestines, probably still full of half digested food, feeling the zombie fingernails underneath her ribs as they peel away skin, reaching inside her to pull out more organs to eat, as she dies in utter agony.

What do you meme?

Maybe she's related to pic related.

I'm retarded.

Didn't we see Carl in the flash forwards in the first episode? At least someone that sounded / looked like him?

I think the death will be Judith, Carl is a red herring.

the flashforward isn't legit, it's Rick having a pleasant dream while he's in shock over Carl's death

Sauce on that claim my dude?

Here's mine:

cinemablend.com/television/One-Walking-Dead-Character-Won-t-Killed-Off-Show-92547.html

I still doubt they will actually go through with it. It's a midseason finale probably just gunna pretend that he dies. He is the only reason Rick continues to fight.

>all these flash forwards
I cant tell whats going on

christ this dialogue is so shit

>Daryl kills Morales in tonight's episode
whelp

fucking confirmed

I need an edit of this with slow Christian rock playing

fake news

the first one just happened in tonights episode. real news.

This is the type of show that could run forever. Just slowly introduce new chars as others get killed off.

Haha no fucking way Carl dies at all, he is too much of a prop to be killed

The actor is leaving to go to college. He's quitting the show. What do you think they're gonna CGI him in?

Will Tara die? It has to happen. She's been a cancer killing away my enjoyment of the show since her introduction.

>Daryl killed Morales

Carl noooo

What the fuck happened when Daryl shoots that one guy at the end of tonights episode

I couldn't hear shit

Rick and Daryl are going to go to Gavin's outpost to get guns, Ezekiel is happy he hasn't lost one man but it's a set up and his men dive on him as his meat shield.

So, do these people fight and deal with zombies on this show, or is it always some weird prison gang warfare thing.

Bit of both, most of the conflict is with other groups though.

The zombies become less and less important as time goes on in favor of them going to war with each other and occasionally internal conflict over control of groups and settlements. The zombies are usually only ever a threat as a herd, there's been a few wiht hundreds/thousands of zombies.

Zombies are still sometimes a wildcard because anyone who dies for any reason turns into one. A group tried to invade their settlement which was mostly a failure, and their leader almost gets killed because one of the invaders hid under a house after he got shot and came out as a zombie later that night. In the latest episode they employed a tactic where they pinned dowd another group with suppressive fire and instead of going in there to kill them themselves, they just wait for the ones already dead to start turning and attacking the others. The next major antagonist group that should be coming next season or so are people who wear zombie skin leather suits, hide in herds of real zombies without being attacked, and guide them as weapons of massive destruction.

sissy that walk

100% a man look at those shoulders and hips

get help

>worst episode in existence last week
>this week continues directly on from that
fucking christ

Big if true

> Rick rapes Negan's ass with Lucille for all of Season 9
Kino

Why?

In a Walking Dead scenario I'll throw you to the Walkers. If anyone tries to stop me I'll take a swing at them.

where did all these faggots come from

Why did they have Jesus and Morgan fighting each other for half the episode?

The guy in the pic was the one that introduced Rick's group to Alexandria.

Daryl had spaghetti with them.

The better question is, why is Jesus so good at fighting?

Better question: why did the unarmed and untrained fighter win against the armed and trained fighter?

Going to uni. No time to do films. Bitch please..

>The better question is, why is Jesus so good at fighting?

Great now I don't have to watch it

>discount
Come on lad.

I gave up at the start of season 7 but this all sounds great. I wanna see Rick lose his shit again.

Only a true kinoseuer cam appreciate the tactfully nuanced method of editing utilized in this scene. It really accentuates the post meta-futurist approach to conveying emotionally powerful statements about the racial injustices and rampant inequality prevalent in the United States, something that the Walking Dead has been doing exceptionally well since season one, and something that is more important and poignant now then it ever was when the show debuted under the Obama administration.

They truly have become, The Walking Dead

>cray-cray fascist Riktator

Fucking hang yourself you god damn faggot

carls not dying yet so nah I don't believe you

So S9 will be A New Beginning and mid season finale will be Dante meeting Alpha?

prima Milla>>>>>>>prime Lauren

Reminder that Fear The Walking Dead is the origin story of the Whisperers.

>this pleb