Is Smallville worth the rewatch?

Is Smallville worth the rewatch?

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2017/10/17/nyregion/nxivm-women-branded-albany.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

lol this bitch is in a sex cult now you know. Her and Chloe.

The middle seasons might tire you out, but the first few still hold up in a nostalgia way. I liked the last few when it embraced the camp at times, but most people didn't.

To me the last seasons were the best ones but I had a massive crush on Erica Durance.

how do I join

NXIM is a legitimate organisation and not a cult.
NOT a cult, okay?
So can you stop saying that it is?

I recently started a rewatch and it was really comfy, specially from the 2000s nostalgia, but it's a bit repetive and by season 4 I was tired.

She aged good.

Lol, go away Allison.

If you miss the 2000s innocence of suburbia, came from the Midwest, like Superman, enjoy a SHIT TON of has been or will be guest stars and or everything above, then Yes.

Comfy as fuck. Last two seasons are eh, but what can you do. The whole premise of the show was to not have Clark be "in the suit" until literally the end.

detective chandler

so, is there any video
for my doctoral dissertation research

lol they brand the women

haha fucking what

loads of legitimate organisations brand people
circumcision is way more invasive than a small mark of dedication
fake news

There was this question that was on mind for several years. Is, is she asian ?

how do I join these sex cults?

shes mixed

Where did you read about this?

I can't find shit.

She was my waifu when I was younger and supposedly she got out of the cult, but Mack is still very much involved.

yes part chinese.

somebody SAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYVE MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Fucking shame she didn't get more work back then. Was she that bad of an actress? Cause she was absolutely stunning in Smallville.

Street Fighter killed her movie career dead in the water. At least she had Beauty and the Beast back on CW for 4 years. Now she stars and produces a new show in Canada.

half chinese half dutch

>new show in Canada.
HEY GUYS
METROPOLIS IS TOTALLY NOT VANCOUVER

Im not a leaf but I couldn't fucking unsee it every time we went to Metropolis in the pre-Daily Camera with Clark days

If you can get down with the first 4 seasons crammed full of will-they won't-they high school relationship drama. I love it

Chloe was always the superior choice

Also it takes a bit to grow and find it's direction, start of it has a lot of basic monster of the week type of episodes before they get the world building and longer story arcs going.

You know, it's weird that, in Smallville, Oliver ended up with Chloe, a blonde hacker, and in Arrow, Oliver ended up with Felicity...a blonde hacker.

>some devilish rascal was based enough to recruit a young Kristin Kreuk into his sex cult

Why even continue living

for the quads, friendo

be an attractive woman or a young boy and learn to enjoy being fucked by an old man

pic related is the man they're in a harem for
nytimes.com/2017/10/17/nyregion/nxivm-women-branded-albany.html

Except shes a pearl clutching moralizing cheating bitch who directly led to her husbands death

imagine this guy in a threeway with Kristin Kreuk and Allison Mack

I bet the lucky fuck dressed up as superman too

What's his secret?

Only chloe

Erica endurance amirite

>2000s innocence

mfw I realize beople will be saying this shit about the 2010s 10 -20 years from now

>remember when there were only 56 genders?

this is what happens when you refuse to let Jesus into your heart, and grow up in a sick depraved society that rejects thousands of years of Christian thought and morality. you wind up looking for spiritual fulfillment in sex cults.

2000s are onto something though, they had Avril Lavigne tomboys. The 2010s didn't give us shit

SCOTTY DOESN'T KNOW

>Erica Durance.
she is so old

This is literally my mid 2000's fantasy. Well more like being superman and raping every woman in smallville.

Yup it's a cult.

>all these Chloe/Lana/Lois plebs
Patrician option is Tess

>The 2010s didn't give us shit
That's how I feel about the 2000s

I from the 80s and 90s. So those were awesome to me. No matter how shit you think the 2010s were there will be some losers talking about how great they were after they pass.

In Smallville, Oliver fucked literally every female main character

Clarissa was the best, she explained it all

Excellent taste

look how fat