Does anyone remember this train wreck?

Does anyone remember this train wreck?

>Premiering at the same time as the new Pokemon season
what where they thinking

Why would anyone want to? Besides for the theme song.

The suit was god-tier.
Easily on par with the original and black suit for me.

Good art style, bad concept.

Should have just had the balls to make a Spider-Man 2099 cartoon.

Yeah that's what they originally wanted before the executives went "nope, insert furry animals!!"

I loved the old gritty comic book artstyle and that whole dark atmosphere. This really should have been the Beyond version of Spiderman, like what Beyond was to Batman.

the only thing I actually remember other than the pilot is Counter-Earth Goblin being a reasonable, if eccentric guy, and Peter not knowing how to deal with that

>the suit was god tier

It really was. What a waste

I liked it

Thankfully it was put out of its misery due to Spiderverse

I remember loving everything from the concept to the suit and hated that it ended. Then I watched it when it came on years later and understood why they would can it, only thing good was the suit. Liked his landlord though.

Just recall the rat girl wanting to fuck Spider-Man's brains out.

I didn't like how he abandoned MJ and then tried hooking up with another woman.

And then there is these fags

>Venom and Carnage working together.

NANO SUIT. NANO SPIDER FUCKING SUIT

>“Spider-Man Unlimited” was not originally designed as a “Spider-Man 2099” series.

>The show’s creator, Will Meugniot, clearly delineated the process he took in creating “Spider-Man Unlimited.” Here is his original proposal.

>When he had to revamp the show, they did briefly consider using “Spider-Man 2099,” but they never actually went through with the idea.

>Meugniot actually replied to a commenter asking, “Did the idea to use Spider-Man 2099 for this series ever cross your mind?”

>with “Actually, Spider-Man 2099 was seriously considered, but Batman Beyond was already in the works, and had covered that territory pretty well.”

I don't remember that, I thought he just had sexual tension with the Asian Single Mother.

This show LOOKED good. It had the potential to be another Gargoyles. Your dark and edgy 90s-show with complex characters living in a sci-fi world run by anthro animals.
But they just had to add Spider-Man and his villains into the mix and pretty much ruin everything.

Yeah, I remember Venom and Carnage being Bulk and Skull and the retarded web cape, because Spider-Man's a superhero and all superhero must wear capes!

It was shit.

I, unironically, liked the show for what ot was. I never thought of it as a sequel to its predecessor, & while not as good, I enjoyed it & thought they'd improve even more as the series continued. Of course executive meddling got in the way & put it on a deathslot, so that sucked, ending it on a cliff hanger & now we'll never see that costume ever again. Not even as an alt costume for a game.