Honestly, what would you have done differently?

Honestly, what would you have done differently?

I'd gone go-karting with Jesse

more science, less crying

domed jesse the moment I started working with gus

One of the points of series is not doing crime "right", but growing into it and learning it's ways by a common man.

I wouldn't let die Jesse's gf and wouldn't kill Gus' chemist though - or just being more merciful to the "civillians" and more ruthless to people involved with crime.

I wouldn't have started cooking meth

>I wouldn't let die Jesse's gf and wouldn't kill Gus' chemist
But if you chose that course of action instead of what occurred in the show, you'd certainly be risking yourself to arrest and death, respectively

Yeah, well, I'm kinda idealistic in some ways. But actually I though about it and I probably just wouldn't work with Jesse at that point anymore.

I would have accepted Schwartz's money/job

Taken the pity job from my ex business partner

Stop when I have the money I need, my enemies are dead, and no one suspects me. I'd also get rid of the fucking book given to me by the man I killed. I mean shit, Walt knew Hank saw that shit about W.W.

Get the fuck out once I've got a bit short of a million dollars, which is what he set out to achieve at first.
He just wanted an excuse to keep going and Gus gave it to him in the form of "men provide, so come and work for me goy".

Written out a series guideline to avoid stupid plotline resolutions.

This

>I'd also get rid of the fucking book given to me by the man I killed.
I would have just hid it, not leave it on my fucking toilet.

i wouldn't marry Skylar and she would have never given me lung cancer and a retard child

Just tear out the page with the chemist's signature.

he would have done this if the show was following a realistic progression instead of "I was nearly killed as a result of selling meth, so I guess I'll keep doing it instead of mending my relationship with my former best friend at a job I deserve"

reminder that he left Gretchen and that's why she started dating Elliot

There were so many options. It's such a stain on the series that that's how hank finds out.

So he won a nobel prize right? Doesnt that come with a monetary reward? Does it ever mention that

>smoking while pregnant giving the child cerebral palsy
>secondhand smoke gives Walter lung cancer
Skylar was the real villian of the show

He was so fucking arrogant and cocky at that point, that while being stupid I can accept it
A lot of criminals fuck up due to ever increasing audacity

I wouldn't have gotten angry at Gale for no reason. At that point, he was part of a great operation, he was safe, he was getting plenty of money and he had a very low chance of getting caught. He fucked it all up by himself.