Is she our /gal/?

Is she our /gal/?

jesus christ lmao that's pathetic

>i read book
>therefore am smart

>Is she our /gal/?

Is he /our guy/?

Evidently, OP doesn't read.

So did they decide if she is Mary Jane? Of just someone named MJ?

added nothing to the movie

she's a shemale version of MJ

Nothing has changed since Homecoming came out, you guys can quit asking.

She's one of the most baffling characters I've ever seen. She doesn't have the same name, look, attitude, personality, or history as Mary Jane Watson. But her first two initials are the same! I can't decide if the studio expects people to think it's the same thing, or if they expect people to not care.

what a slut

the blast poots?

Sup Forums see's the word "bondage" and they all pop their collective bone

pretty pathetic

>always trying hard to be sarcastic n shit
it's tumblr minus the fat

MJ's always been portrayed as artsy/cool and mysterious. WTF are you talking about? She went to theater school after highschool. Did you only watch the Rami film?

>STOOOOOOP HAVING FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUN

In every thread i see your posts i recognize you, yes YOU i am not talking about the roastie kind i am talking about the person behind this post, i am talking to you, does it bother you that it takes very little to arouse a man and its very easy to have fun with a penis than it is to do the same with a vagoo? or what bothers you is that sexual intercourse is permanently out of your jurisdiction because your lovehole got shut down thanks to the lack of use and the only thing you crave is emotional connection that you obviously can't afford because you are fat and ugly?
Please roastie, leave a long letter after reading my label it suicide note and fucking jump off that bridge close to your den, try not to die in an embarrassing pose although i think it will be impossible to you.

t. white roasties

nah neckbeard.
I would bang the actress (if she didn't wear clown makeup) but the character was cringe reddit/tumblr tier

she's qt

What part of wannabe /lit/nerd describes MJ Watson, Broadway actress?

>What is script
>What is a writer
> What is a play
>What is Shakespeare