what the FUCK was his problem?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/LvTGKim2tSM
youtu.be/J-sGt67DEmE
youtube.com/watch?v=wt87rvCPViQ
youtube.com/watch?v=aCKgKXpSGys
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

he was a gumby

Nothing. The problem is with queers born in the 90s.

Here is every single thing I know about Gumby
-animated with clay
-has a dog
that's it. that's all I know

>Clokey was born Arthur Charles Farrington in Detroit, Michigan. When he was nine years old, his parents divorced and he stayed with his father, Charles Farrington. After his father died in a car accident, he went to live with his mother in California, but his stepfather had no interest in raising another man's son, and so Arthur was sent to an orphanage.
>When he was 11[6] or 12,[7] he was adopted by Joseph W. Clokey, a classical music composer and organist who taught music at Pomona College in Claremont, California.[7] He schooled Arthur in painting, drawing, and film making while also taking him on journeys to Canada and Mexico.
>The aesthetic environment later became the home of Clokey's most famous character, Gumby, whose name derives from his childhood experiences during summer visits to his grandfather's farm, when he enjoyed playing with the clay and mud mixture called "gumbo".[8]

Biopic when?

He has a horse not a dog, so you don't even know that.

He has a horse you total idiot

>but his stepfather had no interest in raising another man's son, and so Arthur was sent to an orphanage.

lol he defated the wifes son meme fucking hard

youtu.be/LvTGKim2tSM

Fuck yourself

I'm curious as why you have this saved.

youtu.be/J-sGt67DEmE

Its weird how Gumby could shape shift without a problem yet his parents couldnt.

No shit it was the 1930s. Men could legally drown their wife's sons

the 1930s is /ourguy/

>his stepfather had no interest in raising another man's son, and so Arthur was sent to an orphanage
ruthless

Fuck off newfag

t reddit

gumbay? as in pokays friend?

he doesn't have a penis. or breasts.

he was trippin.

youtube.com/watch?v=wt87rvCPViQ

Hey man that's some true shit man

his old shows were like an acid drenched nightmare for preschoolers. used to watch it all the time as a kid before school.
later i read that they edited the episodes to fit them into the time slot so a lot of times they made no sense (not that they made a lot of sense to begin with)
>pokey is stuck in a tree
>gumby is gonna help him
>wait let me get some ice cream at an old west salon
>gumby freezes to death
the end

You're not fooling anyone kid.

>acid drenched nightmare for preschoolers.
Shut the fuck up you hyperbolic faggot.

this kills me
youtube.com/watch?v=aCKgKXpSGys

Art did alot of drugs you fucking faggot. Maybe you should study Gumby before posting on this topic.

And what does that have to do with a small childs interpretation of the show?

is that pickle rick??

Get cancer faggot

uh oh...
PICKLE RICKERS IN THE HOUSE TONIGHT
PICKLE RICK IS GONNA HAVE A GOOD TIME

The eyes remind me of a guy I knew in highschool. Yeah, I assfucked him. Why are you asking?
Did you seriously think even for a moment that this story wasn’t going to end with me fucking his ass? We’re obviously not working on a level of mutual respect here.
You see a fine ass like that, clothed or unclothed, you’re going to find a way to fuck it. You’ll figure out a way to lure it away from all the other asses in your classes. You’ll devise a plan to trap it in the locker room with you, watch it quiver a while in fear. You’ll relish pulling the pants and then underpants off of that ass, and then gently easing yourself into its puckered hole. You’ll cherish the memory of the long strokes you take, in and out of that ass, slowly working your way to climax. You’ll lose your mind in ecstasy as you climax deep into that ass, and then keep fucking it, pumping your own cum out of that ruined colon.
Anyways he’s a 6/10