ARROW FLASH SUPERGIRL LOT CW FELICITY GENERAL

So Sup Forums,what do you think about Arrow's season 6? Will there be any flashbacks? I wish they show us flashbacks from season 1, like from Diggle/Felicity/Thea point of view. That would be so cool!

is that actually a green lantern or just the lighting? I didnt even notice the damn thing when I watched it the other day

Is Oliver still Batman?

stop trying to include flash with rest of these shitty shows.

current Flash is shitty though

>Is Green Batman still Batman?
Yes.

LoT > Arrow > Flash > Supergirl

Nah son
Supergirl>Flash>>>>>>>>>>>>>LoT>Death>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Arrow post S2

Season 2 was shitty. Season 3 is actually bretty gud.
>thawne opening the season
>wally becoming kid flash
>jessy quick
>based garrick flashdad
>vibe rising
>malfoy joining team flash
>e1 caitlin getting cold powers

Then there's the background spoilers that may have some heavy implications
>ronnie and eddie returning at some point
>hr mentoring wally implying he will be wally's rf
>thawne being hunted by zoom on legends
>rory seeing visions of snart on legends after barry chucks the PS into the speedforce/timestream
>flash and legends back-to-back on tuesdays after the mid-season hiatus

It's an exciting season so far. Some of the drama filler shit sucks but that's been the case since the pilot. If you're not used to it or don't skip it by now then you're intentionally trying to not enjoy the show.

Last episode of legends left a bad taste in my mouth because it's now painfully obvious that cw has a pro-interracial agenda seeing as vixen and steel were looking for any and every reason to fugg.

>it's now painfully obvious that cw has a pro-interracial agenda
>now
You're a fast guy.

You can accept a kryponian alien who's physiology could be completely different from a humans, that they could be with someone human, like Clark could have pincers and Kara could have teeth in that thing, but when two people of the same species but different breeds try it it's an abomination right?

>same species

But Wally and Jesse are cute. And made for breeding.

>You can accept a kryponian alien
No, I can't - it's why I don't watch supergirl. Besides, didn't her and Black Olsen have a thing?

Ironically when it switched from CBS to CW, CW nixed the pairing. They did everything they could to build it up in S1 and then it was gone lessthan three eps into S2

Right, right - they nixed the interracial pairing so Kara can be hot for her Cuz-El.

This, absolutely.

I think you might just not like black people

I don't hate black people. What I hate is sneaky pricks with alterior motives.

>Couple
>Couple
>Couple
>Couple
>Couple
>Stein and Jackson

Have-have I missed something important?

Move Supergirl up to 2 and Flash to 3. I enjoyed Arrow's first half more than Flash's but I just got a sick feeling it's second half is going to go to shit like it always does. Flash is repetitive at this point (Arrow too in a lot of ways but not as glaring) but generally more solid when it comes to whole seasons and their second half of seasons are much better and that's what it feels like so far.

>implying Jackson and Stein's bodies aren't 'one' at times
FIRESTORM is best ship

Legends is shit.

Anyone getting sick of Kid Flash already? Every episode talks about how great the Gary Stue is.

So like the comics wally?

Comics Wally is different from both CW wally and Nu52 Wally. He is a completely separate character as of Rebirth.

Plus Wally was always my 2nd favorite flash, except in JLU Wally was pretty based.

They've already started flashbacks from season 1 before felicity officially joins the team and Oliver was definitely ruthless as hell before he kept adding for team mates.

Im thinking about getting back into this but I forget what Season and Episode I was on. I remember that the Canadian Ironman was presumed dead and they discovered he was still alive I think?

And for Flash it was around the season with the dimensional hole and there was a second flash with the retro hat on?

Ray ""died"" at the end of Arrow season 3, so you probably stopped watching some time in season 4 (and who can blame you, season 3 and 4 of Arrow were complete garbage)

For Flash, you stopped during season 2, which was also pretty fucking bad.

You should probably skip both (and season 1 of Legends, another stinker. Everything that year was) and start with the current runs, aka Arrow season 5, Flash season 3 and, if you want, Legends season 2

Is Felicity a superhero now? I don't watch Arrow anymore, but that suit makes it look like she's a vigilante.

So?

>Canadian Ironman
That was definitely s3
For S4, you can just watch crossover and Constantine episode.
Skip the rest and spare yourself from Olicity dramas.
Season 5 is when Arrow's back

Salvitor is bring back dead loved ones to haunt the gang. They wont be back for more than an episode.
Wally got his mom
Caitlin(or Cisco)has Ronnie
And Barry has Eddie.
Plus it looks like its gonna be a bunch of flashbacks.

>Barry has Eddie
My ship

Nope, just interracial shit. Doesn't matter the races involved. Leads to psychologically messed up kids, high divorce rates, and kids who can't get organ transplants + have poor immune systems.

I think the Eddie thing has more to do with Eobard's plans in LoT.

I dont watch LoT but Rick or anyone hasnt hinted at anything pass one episode. And they are wear clothes from past episodes so it looks like flashbacks to me.

Is Laurel back?
Did Barry unfuck the timestream?

Flash is the worst show on the CW

Kinda
Kinda There is a new Dinah

No apperently Black Siren stayed even after flashpoint and tried to trick team arrow. But queen felicity stood up to the imposter and sucker punched her.

And there another girl named Dinah Drake which is the name of Laurel and Sara's mother but since when did Marc care about continuity

She's a widower for sure.

Just ask Detectice Malone. Oh wait...

>Flash
>good
It's the most boring of all shows right now.
>b-but muh boring happenings no one cares about