I want all su fans dead

I want all su fans dead
I want them dead DEAD

Wish granted. Earth explodes.

Very well all of them die. Including content creators you like who even remotely enjoy the show

I've never seen an episode, would I still be a fan?

All of them will die.

After a 100 years.

I wish for Sup Forums to be allowed to discuss Korean animation and comics.

Everyone else dies with them.

You're diagnosed with brain cancer the next day. The researcher on the cusp of finding a cure was an SU fan.

Granted, but those threads will be in Korean only. Any english comments will be met with a ban.

I WANT A TURKEY SANDWICH.

And?

Sonic Underground fans are all dead

I want op stop sucking cocks

All 5 of them?

I wish for the DCEU to be better than the MCU in every way

On rye bread. With lettuce. And mustard.

AND! AND! I don't wanna turn into a sandwich, and I don't want any zombie turkeys, or any other weird tricks! You got it?

It didn't say ONLY Steven universe fans.

The turkey's a little dry.

the next day /mlp/ is deleted and they all come back here

Boy I'm dead tired from masturbating to jasper pictures all day!

FOUL ACCURSED THING! WHAT DEMON FROM THE DEPTHS OF HELL HATH CREATED THEE?

Wish granted. The paw interprets the abbreviation SU as every possible combination. Everyone who like anything from Steven Universe to Sullied Underwear to Serpentine Units is stricken with death. The human population is severely decreased.

Very well, all fans of Sonic Underground are now dead.

I wish Brat Simpson fucking dies and his meme

OP now eats tons of pussy, leaving none for you

I wish my college was free

>it turns out, you sorta like SU.

I wish that SU got cancelled immediately!

10/10

Very well, you are now enrolled in DeVry University online for free but only if you complete the entire degree. If you cancel early, you have to pay full tuition amount plus interest as if you took out a huge loan to pay for it. In addition, all your previous coursework at your prior college mean nothing anymore and the credits won't transfer anywhere, not even to DeVry.

All MCU movies are now canceled.

Granted, but every K-Sup Forums thread gets shit up with people saying it belongs on Sup Forums.

I wish for another Monkey's Paw

Granted but somebody else used all the paw's wishes.

Hey fellow slave, is that one of those monkey paw dealies that lets you wish for things?

I wish for Mako to voice Aku in the new Samurai Jack season

I wish for the ultimate autistic thing to be contained to live streaming only.

There must be lest than 2 million people that watch that shit.

Aku doesn't speak at all except in the rare belching noises of putrid gas escaping Maku's rotting corpse.

I don't think you understand the monkeys paw is supposed to grant wishes in a negative way

Actually made me chuckle.

Glad to hear it, was hoping it would come off appropriately creepypasta style grimderp.

>su fans loose intrest

Oh no not Pan.

Fair trade off.

All the SU fans become fans of your favourite show/comic instead and shit up all discussion from here to eternity

Everyone who looks on the Soviet Union fondly dies.

I wish I was dead.

Congratulations! You're the new host!

I want Peter and MJ marriend in the main universe again! And with a daughter too!

Thank goodness we brought you back user. Sorry about the wheel chair and medical bills though.

Just in time for "One More Day 2: Another Day"

Granted but the daughter is Gwen Pool

I wish 3d animation had never been created

I'm okay with this. Suck it commies

Granted but every 3d animated movie has been replaced by an equivalent done with a strange combination of puppetry and rotoscope.

how's that a bad thing?

Everything is done in flash

It is done entirely with badly spliced voice-clips

Your hubris would be as soon as we were all dead, you become an SU fan and have to sit in /sug/

How is this bad?

Because of the increase in cost it takes way longer. On the plus side the incredibles is set to release next year

Isn't that just anime :^)

who knows?

Right, I trusted you back in 2012 by wishing she came back to TCW and you fucked it up.
redeem her

I wish Barneyfag lost the ability to read and type!

I wish there was a Batman story where Gotham executes all Batman's enemies, even the "nice" ones like Harley and Catwoman

You become Barneyfag

I wish GR15 was rewritten to where it can only be discussed on only /mlp/ and Sup Forums

I wish for 10 ounces of purified room temperature water in a brand-new, clean, damage-free 12 ounce plastic cup at room temperature.

I wish big studios stopped using 3D and went back to hand drawn animation

Wish granted but you receive the cup upside-down.

Granted, but it appears upside down

I wish for good health and to die instantly without any pain when I turn 80

i wish to fug the bun

Granted but you killed off half of Sup Forums

>Sex Unclothed
Asexuals are the only ones alive, humanity perishes

Granted but chris hansen walks in with a cameraman immediately after you cum

Granted but your death will be the only painless moment in your life

I wish for more free time.

Barneyfag dedicates himself to being able to shitpost every single pony related thread 24/7, ends up building an AI that takes over the world and seeks to inform all degenerates what their mindset is.

You are now dead, you have an eternity of free time

Granted, but the water is from the collection of a very possessive mob boss and he knows you have it.

You receive too much free time and complete everything you every wanted to do. Now you have nothing to do and more free time than you need, any thought of trying something new is smothered by your lack of will to leave your room.

Its LITERALLY hand drawn.

But in my religion when you die you're going to work forever. I got gypped.

I wish Moot came back!

Granted but the room is now have n fire

Granted but by hiroshima selling Sup Forums to google who then put moot in charge.

BarneyAI vs CelstAI who wins

''Western animation" is a joke

I wish I was raped.

Wish granted but but the rapist didn't like the sex and sues you. You end up losing and go to jail.

Wishes? I wish I knew about this earlier

Granted. You wasted your wish.

Be more realistic, the only way a court would even give it a time a day is if the rapist was a woman. And I like pegging, so yeah it's not rape if I enjoy it.

I wish to remember my first wish.

Granted. Your first wish was to know what to wish for.