ITT: Shit flicks that Sup Forums pretends are good

ITT: Shit flicks that Sup Forums pretends are good

more like movies that Sup Forums pretends are scary when they're actually fucking hilarious

Too deep for you LOL

The scenes with club Silencio are fucking Kino

Go watch Thor Ragnarok

*movie you like*

Pleb here, recently watched it and can some please explain what the fuck was this movie about

You're not supposed to know what it's about. It does have a plot though

dream

naomi watts was such a qt in this movie
her lewd scenes made my peepee feel funny

I don't really know, but the movie is so compelling and unsettling that I keep coming back to it. Guess I got Lynched.

The way Naomi Watson looks up always made me feel it's a disaster movie

It was all a dream :0)

it was unironically a dream

after watching this movie, i felt queasy for three weeks, and I didn't know why

later, i started having weird dreams with some of the images from this movie, especially regarding the "key" and the dead girl in the room

fuck u lynch

fuck u to hell

hi there. it looks like you accidentally posted a good movie even though your thread is about shit movies like the ones you like. you should try a little harder next time when making threads so you don't look like a stupid faggot. no need to thank me.

Yes everyone is pretending, we are all in on it excpet you, it's all a charade, I bet the jews are behind of it too.

I'll thank you anyways. thank you, my nigger

>it can't be both
That's something that happens in all Lynch movies you pleb.

BvS

>imagine David Lynch gets his old cast back, adds tons of special effects and make a story involving alternative universe created by atomic testing
>Muhoand Drive Season 2

It's about a lesbo with hollywood dreams who gets crushed by the industry she thought she had a chance in
then she dreams
it's shit

It's about the Hollywood meat-grinder suckering in a bunch of naive hot girls from the Midwest to "follow their dream," then chewing them up and spitting them out. The format of the film is literally a dream from one of those dreamers, but as the film goes on, it slowly becomes clear that she's already been fucked and fucked over, everything starts turning dark and sinister and sour. Then she wakes up to her shitty life.

The homeless person behind the diner represents the worst-case scenario nightmare of failing and ending up "on skid row." The creepy old couple represent the types of folks who pushed her to actually go to Hollywood and go for it, just to say something nice, when they probably had a pretty good idea how it'd turn out. The whole film is riddled with shady financiers and Hollywood conspiracies, it's basically Lynch's love/hate letter to the entire film industry.

didnt read lmao

who the fuck is Lynch, faggot

kys

Aside from a few outliers, everything this board likes is mediocrity defined; did you just notice now?

It was interesting, but I doubt I'll ever want to watch it again.

Drive

If there's one movie I wanted to watch again after the first time it was this one.

Synecdoche, New York

>Babby's first surrealist movie

I've watched it a few times, honestly I don't care about the meaning or the plot or whatever. I just like the experience of it, the visuals, the music, the performances, the dread, hot girls making out, I love it. I don't give a shit about the "it was all a dream of a Hollywood wannabe actress".

Nice. Thanks for that explanation, user.

delete your account

It's about failing and not being able to deal with that failure so you lie to yourself and create an alternative reality.

op speaks the truth. this movie is like alcohol. people rave about it tasting good but the cold hard reality is that and they're fooling themselves and they can't believe it. the truth hurts too much to acknowledge because it's easier to just be apart of something more

It's also dedicated to or in memory of an actress that Lynch was friends with who died, implying that she went through the same shit

I feel genuinely sick whenever I think of the hobo out the back of the restaurant

I'd seen pictures of her before I watched the movie, but something about the way it was done on film fucked me up

The first half is a dream where she is trying to justify why she wasn't making it in Hollywood. She made up shit involving a cowboy she saw once at a party and italian mobsters to try to convince herself that it was a big conspiracy that was keeping her from getting roles when in reality she just wasn't very good.
She also tried to fill it with petty revenge and her own wish fulfillment, like with the director that her gf left her for getting cuckolded in the most cliched way imaginable or everyone praising her as being an incredible actress.

Eventually reality bleeds through and the movie goes back to reality once the box is opened. She's washed up, never amounted to nothing and lost the the woman she was in love with. That girl (forgot her name) is off living the life that she always wanted while her life has completely collapsed around her. Eventually she gets consumed by jealousy and orders a hit on her.

>people actually prefer Watts to Harring

>mfw watching it for the first time
I know someone out there has webms of the sex scenes

>tfw small cock so i dont need to hide my erection
h-hehe, guess i win